[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fug do i do with these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dumbells.jpg (156 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
dumbells.jpg
156 KB, 1280x1280
what the fug do i do with these?
>>
lift it up (towards the celing or sky) and then set it back down (the way gravity pulls, i.e. the floor)
>>
Pick them up, then put them down
>>
Sell and buy gym membership
>>
>>36478590
>>36478593
this
>>
>>36478590
>>36478593
any specific way to do that without fugging my back? how many times do i do that?

>>36478599
closest gym is an hour away
>>
>>36478631
>closest gym is an hour away
where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>36478686
bumblefuck arkansas

and the gym is in Texas
>>
>>36478583
set the weight lift the weight
learn about dumbbell training
>>
>>36478713
Sounds like you should open one. Everyone would have to come to your shitty gym because the next one is an hour away.
>>
>>36479576
Seriously, this dude. Opportunity is there.
>>
>>36479576
>>36479594
its probably more like 20-30 minutes and hes an autist
>>
>>36478583
you put fingers and hands around it
you make sure that's a nice grip
you proceed to use your muscles and attempt to lift it
you realize you have potential
you start lifting more often
you are going to make it
we're all going to make it.
>>
>>36478583
Melt a few of them down into a barbell like Rippetoe would want you to.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.