[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does my skin look like pic related? I get enough vitamin c and d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1452581285196.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1452581285196.png
1 MB, 640x1136
why does my skin look like pic related?

I get enough vitamin c and d
>>
>>36476733
Are you sure you get enough D?
>>
i'll give you some vitamin D
>>
>>36476754
>>36476758
Kek
>>
>>36476733
You look might have iron deficiency anemia. Zinc might help as well.
>>
Anemic look, very sad
Vote for Trump
>>
>>36476733
Lighting, diet, exposure to sun (not just vitamin D, you also need a little sunlight for an even, non-translucent skin tone)
Alternatively you could have something in your shampoo that is causing issues with your skin, or need a dermatoligically mild face wash instead of soap
>>
>>36476768
>>36476784
This too.
>>
>>36476733
Because genetics
Also if you're getting all your vitamins from supps you're doing it wrong
>>
>>36476733
How do I become "didn't listen twice" mode pale?
>>
>>36478219
Stay inside as much as possible, preferably in the dark. If you must venture outside, covering up as much as possible and use high SPF sunscreen
>>
Try upping your iron consumption, zinc and vitamin Bs. (Nuts, seeds, dark greens, and It's cheap and easy to supplement the B vitamins, but you could eat more milk, and meats too.)
I've also noticed that applying witch hazel on a cotton ball to my face 2x a day has really helped my color and acne, without making my face dry.
>>
>>36476733
Is that you in the pic OP?

Do you mean your entire face is like pic related or just your eyes?

Either way here's some things you should do:
-Use an exfoliating cream once a week, and only once. Using an exfoliate multiple times per week will do more harm than good as it will dry out your skin.

- buy a moisturizer that's rich in vitamin E oil.

- taking hot showers dries up skin, so try not to take hot showers very often.
>>
>>36476733
Not enough C, you look jaundice-y. Start eating oranges and tangerines and shit on a regular basis. By that I mean, multiple times a day. Buy a big bag of tangerines and carry a few around with you in your purse. Eat 'em as a snack. Buy those cheap-ass boxes of Emergen-C or Vitamin C lozenges and use 'em. If you take acetaminophen (Tylenol), stop.
>>
>>36478321
ACV face washing is claimed to help, as well. That's just broscience tho.
>>
>>36476733
Holy shit she's cute
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.