[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH MY GOD FIT JUST KILL ME NOW LOOK AT ME OH GOD IT'S HORRIFYING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: f.jpg (539 KB, 2288x2192) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
539 KB, 2288x2192
OH MY GOD FIT JUST KILL ME NOW

LOOK AT ME OH GOD IT'S HORRIFYING

AM I EVEN FUCKING SALVAGEABLE
>>
You'd make a good trap if you put the effort into it.
>>
you look better than i did when i started, but what i can see of your face looks like a washed up 50 year old child molester. you'd be better off shaving and just accepting that you look like a child for a few months until you have some muscle mass.
>>
drink whole milk and squat EVERY day
>>
File: chipolte.webm (831 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
chipolte.webm
831 KB, 854x480
>>
>>36476609
You're in a pretty good position to just bulk hard. You're not flat out skelly, nor skinnyfat/outright fat. Surplus and lift mate.
>>
>shoulders wider than hips
Just lift
>>
Jesus Christ anon it's time to get to work. How did you even let it get this bad? Get in the gym TONIGHT motherfucker. Work on upper body so you don't look like the girl I got pregnant in high school.
>>
>>36476844
this tbqh, had similar build to you OP but I'm on my way to joocy town
>>
>>36476728
BASED
>>
File: tom_green_0.jpg (12 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
tom_green_0.jpg
12 KB, 300x276
>>36476609
How about you start lifting and eat a low surplus of calories?
Fucking Tom Green canĀ“t you afford a personal trainer?
>>
>>36476609
Lol, I had the same body when I started. Just lift and bulk constantly and you'll look decent. I look pretty good now after 3 years of lifting minus the gyno
>>
>>36476609
Honest to god OP, I was worse. Had wider hips and about 10lbs of fat more than you. Dark fucking days, they were.

It honestly gets better - you'll look good after even a few months if you bulk well. Have you decided on a routine at all yet?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.