[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think about The Golden One? Anybody else getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
What does /fit/ think about The Golden One? Anybody else getting /fit/ for the upcoming race war? The future of the west depends on it.
>>
File: 1409167559140.gif (946 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1409167559140.gif
946 KB, 400x300
can I still hang out with the white master race if my grandfather was pure Norwegian master race, but I'm a light brown because of my dad's spanish side?
>>
>>36476428
I think he has an ugly pig face and is a literal 1/10 compared ot his brother.

Dude is also psudeo-/pol/
>>
>>36476451
>judging by his face instead of physique

Gay as fuck, brah.
>>
>>36476428
This guy is funny, fit, and unafraid to publicly speak his mind. If nothing else, I respect him.
>>
>>36476428
>>36476484

latsbrah pls go

>>36476450
visigoth mode
>>
He has autism, shit genetics and insertions, and generally looks like shit
>>
>>36476801
>6' 2"
>Natty god

How is that shit genetics?
>>
>>36476984
>face
>dies hair blonde
>moves to another country THEN speaks shit of Sweden
Cuck
>>
Why did he dye his hair? Is he unable to handle the fact that he's not blonde haired blue eyed masterrace? KEK.
>>
>>36476984
First of all his face genericts are fucked hes 4/10. Second his insertions are all ugly and not aesthetic at all. He only lucked out on being 6'2 but that hardly matters when you look like shrek.
>>
>>36476428
Miss Piggy pls go
>>
>>36477060
Pretty sure he just has fetal alcohol syndrome. If that's the case he would still pass on the genetics that make his brother a qt wouldn't he?

Everything I know about genetics I learned from Metal Gear so I'm basically a retard in the field.
>>
>>36477050
Yes
>>
>>36477040
He moved? Where did he move to?
>>
>>36478185
I thought he WAS naturally blonde. Pics of him when younger show him with blonde hair. It's not platinum-status like he is now, but it's still blonde.
>>
>ugly face
>racist
>cuckold

/thread
>>
>>36477040
He talked shit about Sweden before he left fag
>>
>>36478628
Only the first is true.
>>
>>36478628
We're talking about bodybuilding, not the top three US presidential candidates!
>>
File: maga hunter.jpg (10 KB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
maga hunter.jpg
10 KB, 200x170
>>36478694
ayy
>>
>>36478303
Ireland
>>
File: massive.jpg (46 KB, 595x681) Image search: [Google]
massive.jpg
46 KB, 595x681
>>36476428
he is fuckin massive
>>
>>36476428
SLUTA GÖRA TRÅDAR OM DIG SJÄLV
>TVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
Masterrace looks like a pig.
I'm sure Hitler would 1x oven him for nein reps.
>>
>Anybody else getting /fit/ for the upcoming race war?

Getting ready. We all need to be prepared for carrying heavy munitions and keeping heavy weapons stable. When the street fights break out, the intimidation factor is also important.
>>
>>36478622
Pretty much 90% of Scandinavians have platinum blonde hair as children which turns into lightbrown hair when they get older. If they spent a lot of time in saltwater and sun in southern countries their hair would turn blonde again.
>>
>muh race war
>muh white supremacy

Kek. you cucks got BTFO'd again today in sharia Belgium. where was muh fitness then ,Archibald?

Face it, you are too cucked to stand up to the minorty rise, your women already know this that's why they've switched already.
>>
>>36481221
>the intimidation factor is also important

Fedora is strong with this one
>>
>>36481221
You guys are doing a bad job at fight. The horde pretty much has most of western Europe on lock down. Meanwhile and Eastern Europe, they are laughing.
>>
>hides in the Irish countryside while Sweden burns
>asks other to 'man up'
>claiming natty
>ugly face
>semi vegan
>>
>>36477060
Dude what? His body is aesthetic as fuck. Your SENSE of aesthetics is what is genetically fucked fucktart

>>36477480
you are right
>>
>>36476801
>looks like shit
>>
>>36476428
He's so fucking ugly though, and has such a shitty personality. Compensation in all the wrong ways.
>>
Who cares about that faggot? He is just another lmaonoguns yuropoor. What will he do when the race war comes flex in front of the muslim gang raping his siter? Wrestle them to the ground?

Europeans are pathetic. Yet another terrorist attack, yet another flood of #JeSuisWhatever gay ass tweets. Just forget about that shit continent already.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.