[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 5"7, should I even bother trying? With life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (990 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
990 KB, 640x1136
Do all girls reject short guys like me? Should I end it all? How should I do it?
>>
I'm 5'6"

There's a lot of girls in the 4'10 - 5'5" range out there, who don't want guys that much taller than them.
>>
>>36474788
>5'7''
You aren't even that short. Stop letting internet memes inflate your insecurities like a fucking bitch ass cuckold.
>>
>>36474788
recover well fatty
>>
>>36474815

this

she really wont care that much if youre her height or taller. Girls just hate it when shes noticeably taller than him but even at that she still might be DTF
>>
File: cruise1.jpg (16 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
cruise1.jpg
16 KB, 290x290
>>36474788

>blaming height

this guy owns hollywood and he is that height
>>
>>36474788
Girls care way more about charisma, fitness, facial aesthetics, money, et cetera. You won't turn heads as easily but that can be made up for in many other ways.

Work on internalizing this, meditate on it, logically acknowledging a truth isn't the same as believing it. Belief must be cultivated

Fuckin' manlet
>>
File: Feels_bad.png (179 KB, 600x511) Image search: [Google]
Feels_bad.png
179 KB, 600x511
>5'4"
>would kill to be 5'7"
>>
>>36474924
You can do it my tiny friend. I believe in you!
>>
>>36474924

Get an thin wispy tall chick and dominate her. She might give you shit about height but you have to be cocky and and tease her first about looking like big bird (if she's blond). Ta;l chicks are always insecure about being tall. They all weight a ton, have huge feet and hands (chicks are obsessed with their shoe size) and unlike being fat they can't change it.

I've done well going after cute tall chicks. You gotta run cocky manlet game, though. Can't be just another guy.
>>
>>36474788
Oh my fuck you guys need to stop falling for the manlet bullshit. Seriously. If a bitch rejects you for your height shes shallow and terrible and you wouldn't want to date someone like that anyway. Being tall might help with an initial attraction but fuck I've dated guys up to 5 inches shorter than me and I'm 5'9.

Stop believing the shit that gets spouted here and dumb sluts whose standards are based off irrelevant shit like height.
>>
File: 20_year_hahas.jpg (45 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
20_year_hahas.jpg
45 KB, 620x670
>5"7

Holy shit if I was that short I would do natural selection a favor and just kill myself ahead of time, so I wouldnt have to live the shit life that a manlet leads

Sometimes when bored and alone, I walk on my knees to see what it's like to be destined to fail a la manlets
>>
>>36474788
>>36474924

just embrace your height and go full dwarf warrior mode
>>
File: ahhaha lmao.jpg (14 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
ahhaha lmao.jpg
14 KB, 236x214
How are all you fags 5'7"?

I was that height on my 14th birthday

>tfw 6'2"
>>
I'm 5'10 and I'm insecure about my height. Normal women want 6'0 at the very minimum. I probably wouldn't even bother lifting for aesthetics if I were 5'7
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.