[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about joining the local boxing/sparring gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: taurus-1911-eyelash-viper.jpg (346 KB, 1000x607) Image search: [Google]
taurus-1911-eyelash-viper.jpg
346 KB, 1000x607
I'm thinking about joining the local boxing/sparring gym and signing up to fight some of those chumps, I love to fight. I went 8-1 when I was a teenager in an underground boxing ring.. we would sneak out of school at lunch and box in hella sketchy areas and winner by KO ... I only lost once by disqualification because we were at a beaners house as I was more focus on not getting stabbed than the fight, so i called it and left with my crew mid fight even though it was pretty much neck and neck ... who cares tho.

What I'm saying is I have fighting experience, i'm a caged animal. so should I join a gym? I have very quick hands and powerful punches and feel like I could use my mind and body to out maneauver and out flank my next meal (victim), im hungry.

So, should I?

Or will I embarrass myself and have my ass handed to me? I'm a big dude btw, 5'5" but 176lbs and working on toning
>>
File: datface.jpg (26 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
datface.jpg
26 KB, 413x395
YFW

"I'm a big dude btw, 5'5" but 176lbs and working on toning"

sure sounds like your a short fat insecure white kid, I'm sorry but your only option is to cut off your balls as to not spread your pathetic genetics any further. Be honest with yourself 5'5 is fucking useless. Who did you fight in high school the tallest midget?
>>
>>36474705
im only a couple inches shorter than floyd mayweather, I bet I could knock you out though. what was your record in high school?
>>
No fucking way this is real. OP if you wrote this unironically you should kill yourself.
>>
>>36474630
Top fucking kek op did you start reading hajile no hippo and get hyped or something ?
>>
>>36474630
>5'5
>176lbs
>"i'm hungry"

i'm sure you are
this had better be bait
>>
>>36474630
>1911
>TAURUS
>dat horrid paint
>that "recoil compensator"
>mfw nobody who shoots comp uses a TAURUS 1911
>COD fag/10
Kek
>>
>>36475142
In conclusion,
Op is a 16 year old cod chubby fgt who doesn't knows guns or fitness OR fighting
>underground high school boxing
10,000 kekowatts
>>
Go and check it out. Don't show up with attitude, show respect and be ready to learn. Your past experience will get you good instincts but a trained fighter with proper technic will make short work of most who come in trying to prove something. And when some thug shows up thinking he can own the joint they usually don't go easy on him. I'm 5,7 217 were short and our reach sucks but we can hit hard. The only way your gonna be able to compete is learn the technic.
>>
>>36475165
>experience
>learn the technic
Wtf is going on in this thread lol
>>
File: image.png (214 KB, 1152x1728) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214 KB, 1152x1728
This is a pasta now? Remember this a few months ago
>>
>>36475164
this tbqh family
>>
>>36475142
not to take away from the thread but literally where does it say anywhere on OP's pic that the taurus is for comp?
>>
>>36474720
Dude I've met that nigger and he is easily 5'5 tops.
>>
>>36475785
Niger wat.
Are you even has guns?
See that extention on the barrel, it's called a recoil compensator. Used for speed shooting competitions.
I can't believe I had to explain that holy fuck.
>>
>>36475785
I'm replying twice because holy shitwhatthefuck. I "litterally" explained the shit in the comment you "litterally" replied to, eat more fish i think your brain is rotting.
>>
>>36475998
It could be a .460 Rowland conversion.

God I hope so, so I can laugh at whoever blows themselves up with it.
>>
>>36474630
You're going to get your ass handed to you.

edgy faggot
>>
>>36475998
you can buy a compensator without actually being a compfag though, kinda like you can buy a weight belt and straps without actually competing in powerlifting events, and yea I hasguns nigger I'm almost never on this board because not only does it never offer any actual advice, its a breeding ground for faggots who think an ugly taurus with a compensator literally MUST be used for competition and that their is no possibility that the fudd who owns it simply didnt just want one because loldisposible income
>>
no way u box at 5'5 176. fucking no way should you be that heavy/fat. the max natty limit for 5'5 @10% bf is like 150-160 probably you disgusting fat cunt dont ever think about doing combat sports. go bodybuild or powerlift and fuck off.
>>
shit you sound cool
>>
>>36476395
>it's obviously a pic from some shitty website
>op obviously thought the gun was cool to "lure" people to his troll post
>your arguing point is that there is a slight possibility that the website is not trying to advertise this gun as competition gun, but as gimmick for people with disposable income
NIGER WAT
It's RECOIL COMPENSATOR. There sole intended purpose, and the reason they were created was for speed shooting you inbred fuck.
Who the fuck speed shoots with a taurus?
>Yfw I've been shooting uspsa for years
Niger shut it down your argument is illogical and you sound like a seven year old.
>b but people buy things and dont use them for there intended purpose!
Im supposed to assume that? Fucking idiot.
>>
File: autism_speaks1.jpg (171 KB, 1100x1056) Image search: [Google]
autism_speaks1.jpg
171 KB, 1100x1056
>>36476546
>>
>toning
stopped reading right there
>>
>learning to fight

ahahahaha

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i'd love to fucking see any "trained professional" fighter fuck with me and get a crowbar to the back of the head, a bullet between their teeth or something else

I'm fucked up man, you do NOT want to mess with me and everyone can tell, so no one messes with me

but one day, one of you faggots will probably try to fight me, maybe its in the gym, maybe the street, maybe a bar.

just know I'll be ready and you will -not- know what hit you
>>
>>36476634
I only use hacking for good, but just thought I'd let you know that you just made your IP public. I could cause a gas explosion under your house or send you to prison on any every charge there is. We are Anonymous. Don't pull any of that shit if you don't want to get hurt.
>>
>>36476546
>obviously thought the gun was cool
>obviously a pic from
>obviously
>implying

calm down virgin nobody cares about your mediocre USPSA record, and you can buy a recoil compensator without the clerk forcing you to sign up for a competition thats called a free market. your argument is way more illogical and you have to compensate by getting overly mad and projecting this hard in a shitpost thread, you can erase that knotch mark you made on your "internet arguments won" board btw since I know your going to reply even madder with even more illogical wannabee pro shooter bs, you probably only own milsurp shit anyway pleb
>>
>>36476634
Lmao what a pussycunt
I've watched all of Bas Rutten's tutorials and I bought his DLC in UFC2, good luck dropping me fucking pissant
>>
>>36474630
>win by KO

That's how I know you're story is fantasy bullshit
>>
>>36475140
Lmfao
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.