[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so started boxing before christmas 3 times a week an hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1458164275970.jpg (57 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1458164275970.jpg
57 KB, 500x666
Okay so started boxing before christmas 3 times a week an hour each session i definitely started losing weight and toning up then i missed 2 full weeks of training and already getting fat even fatter then i was before i missed the two weeks because i lack motivation and im afraid im gonna just fall in a trap where i say yes im gonna go tomorrow but wait its gonna be really hard since ive missed 2 weeks and this is just gonna get worse and worse until i give up on it someone please help could really do with some tips for motivation
>>
lol you were doomed before you even started
>>
>>36474444
are you training in the sun? maybe that's why. stop training in the sun, or you'll get skin cancer.
>>
>>36474468
why?
>>
>>36474475
no its indoors
>>
Motivation follows action, the people who are successful are the people that think of an excuse not to do what they need to do, but do it anyways. Stick with it long enough until it becomes a habit.
>>
>>36474444
You cant make yourself motivated if you are not you just have to force yourself to do it.
>>
>>36474492
oh, then I don't know what's toning you, you should probably see a dr.
>>
>>36474480
Because you want motivation and not discipline. you need dscipline
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.