[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the guys who lift for 2 year+, did you notice the same: First
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: url.jpg (64 KB, 412x594) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
64 KB, 412x594
To the guys who lift for 2 year+, did you notice the same:

First months of training youre super motivated because its all new and exciting, you could lift everyday.
Then there comes a pretty big streak where the motivation is pretty low often and you have to force yourself to not skip the gym. I felt like that for a while especially because you have to work pretty hard already but still look pretty bad in comparison to others. Luckily i kept working out and didnt skip days if not absolutly necessary.

And then once you start looking really nice it turns around again. I lift for ~2,5 years and the last 6 months ive been more motivated than ever and could workout everyday. It literally doesnt feel like hard work anymore, even tho i train hard everytime. Its only fun now. Im super motivated because i already have over 16 inch arms and and over 2pl8 bench etc. (please no debate wether this is good or not in this timeframe, that doesnt matter)
>>
6 year lifter here, it comes in waves and spurts

seasons seem to matter too
>>
>>36474453
>it comes in waves and spurts
Just like your mother
>>
File: 1449947937251.jpg (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1449947937251.jpg
1 MB, 1366x768
>>36474466
>>
>>36474466

I went ahead and posted that hoping someone would capitalize
>>
definitely comes in waves. you will probably hit another point where you start getting really comfortable with how you look and your motivation will drop again
>>
>>36474466
Jesus fuck dude
http://youtu.be/upkYQqbrjSc
>>
>>36474429
>first months lifting is exciting
>1 to 2 or 3 years: hard work. lifting for numbers (does not matter if size numbers or load numbers)
>4 years or more
result of lifting equation profit / effort gets dramatically reduced. A minimal increase means a huge resources input. So there are 3 types of people at this point:
1- people that go full hardcore >whatever-it-takes
2- people that shifts goals
3- peole that stagnate or even give up
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.