[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo fit what's reciepes that last you for a day+ that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ER.jpg (463 KB, 963x2186) Image search: [Google]
ER.jpg
463 KB, 963x2186
Yo fit

what's reciepes that last you for a day+ that you make?

crock pot?
>>
Yes. Crock pot.
>>
ground turkey and turkey italian sausage chopped up with some veggies and some pasta sauce, lasts a week and is delicious.
>>
Reminds me to mske some chili in my crock pot.
>>
File: A-Billowing-Lion-800x951.jpg (153 KB, 800x951) Image search: [Google]
A-Billowing-Lion-800x951.jpg
153 KB, 800x951
Go to store and buy brown rice, lentils, frozen broccli, black beans, and the meat of your choice. and some seasoning if youre not a scrub.

cook/combine superbowl of gains for every meal? its delicious but that all depends on how good of a cook you are. I easily eat this 5-10 times a week mixed in with all the other shat.
>>
>>36473622
nice fake tits on that trap
>>
>>36474581
How do you cook your shit together? I've tried just cooking on a pan, but it's not perfect. Do you boil?
>>
>>36473622
make burritos with three parts: 1) chicken, 2) black beans, 3) mixture of cauliflower, carrots, kale, onions, garlic, and tomatoes

they actually taste good, despite all of the veg. one batch will feed you for weeks. they freeze very well. will post details if anyone is interested.
>>
>>36474613
not that guy but i cook that shit separate. Have a rice cooker but you can make the rice in a pot. Make lentils in a separate pot, can probably cook beans with it as well if needed. Steam broccoli in a ready bag or steam it yourself. Cook meat in a pan or in oven.
>>
>>36473622
>Shit load of chicken breast (seasoned for whatever the fuck you want)
>1-2 cans of black beans
>Some sort of rice
>Combine or keep separate.

Chipotle style tacos/burritos. Just add:
>Sour Cream/Plain Greek Yogurt
>Cheese IIFYM
>Any lettuce besides iceberg

I do a shit load of chicken, 1 can of black beans, and one pack of BirdsEye Steamable Southwest rice.

Makes between 7-8 tacos. So that's 2-3 meals. You don't have to worry about spoilage either since all the ingredients will keep for 3-4 days while not tasting like shit after a reheat.
>>
>3lbs shredded chicken (raw)
>1bg fresh coleslaw mix (produce section Dole preferred)
>2 cans crushed pineapple (Juice included)
>1/2 cup soy sauce
>1/4 cup olive oil
>1/4 cup lime juice
>1/2 cup brown sugar
>1tsp habanero powder
>3Tbsp garlic powder
>2Tbsp kosher salt
>1tsp thyme
>2Tbsp Onion Powder
>1tsp ginger (fresh is best but powder works)

Thow it in a crock pot before bed on low. Wake up to god tier Jerk Chicken stew. Put it on some rice, eat it straight, put it on nachos. delicious and versatile.
>>
The word you're looking for is "what're"
>>
File: 1408878735154.png (274 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1408878735154.png
274 KB, 421x421
>>36473622
>mfw just been eating stacked chicken breast + pepperoni + mustard + pickle sandwiches with microwave brown rice and whatever other side/random shit I feel completes the meal
Though sometimes I substitute the sandwich with an egg+beans meal, I still feel like this probably isn't covering all my bases. How the hell do you guys eat all this shit before it goes bad, it seems like all the other healthier shit I want to eat (stuff like spinach+aragula) goes bad the instant it hits the fridge the second time.
>>
>>36474582
jawline and shoulders look pretty fem to me brah, plus no adams apple
>>
Ok 2 recipes...

1. Chicken breast, water, salt, pepper... cook til shredded. This can be kinda dry but you can make a shit ton and throw it in meals all week.

2. Chicken breast, salsa... cook til shredded. Tastes like salsa chicken and is good on it's own or with some beans mixed in.

BoNuS. Chicken breast, frank's red hot, packet of hidden valley ranch. Cook til shredded. Pretty good buffalo chicken. Good on its own or in sandwiches or whatever you're into.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.