[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ I'm seriously considering going vegan.. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1444835482638.jpg (41 KB, 600x769) Image search: [Google]
1444835482638.jpg
41 KB, 600x769
/fit/

I'm seriously considering going vegan.. I've had bad skin for ages and it won't clear, maybe a vegan diet will clear this?

Benefits of going vegan? Also, I was thinking, what do vegans have for cheat meals? Like take away's with no meat?
>>
Don't do it. Its gayer than /fit/.
>>
>>36472263
>hey guys, my finger itches, should I dip it in bleach? it might be dirty

this is how you sound

you're not doing it to clear you're skin, you're doing it to join in with the fucking meme.
>>
>>36472311
>gay

are you 12?
>>
>>36472325
....no
>>
>>36472321
don't be angry
>>
>>36472357
dont be so impressionable and easily meme'd
>>
Hey OP, I've heard that a lot of people get clearer skin when they switch to veganism, mostly because they are not consuming such greasy, fatty foods. I went vegan about three months ago and I've had more energy, I've lost weight (which was my goal), and my husband even said that I've had less body odor (which was an unexpected plus). Don't take it from me though, do some research for yourself.

If your goal is to bulk, try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tj8sstICk

and https://www.youtube.com/user/HumerusFitness

They are both really excellent resources. If you're female: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeJwqpwIzRiAR1eglS3bguQ

Some of my vegan cheat meals are vegan pizzas (made with daiya cheese) and vegan ice cream (so delicious soy milk brand....it tastes just like regular ice cream to me). Most of the vegan junk food has a lot of fat though so you have to watch out for that.

Tempeh and tofu are pretty good when cooked right, vanilla soy milk is pretty good, there's lots of cereals and noodles. I myself like to have a lot of fruit in the morning for a natural energy boost, mostly berries in the form of a smoothie. Lunch is usually a salad and dinner is a cup or two of cooked carbs like rice, pasta, or potatoes. It works out really well for me and I've lost 27 pounds already without really exercising much. Avoid fruit juice, it's just sugar without the fiber of the actual fruit.
>>
>>36472325
I knew faggots were pedophiles. Jesus you fuckers are getting bold aren't you?
>>
>>36472559
Even just being vegetarian helps clear up skin and body odor. And yeah I have way more energy now than I did eating meat
>>
Going vegan seems to help most people with acne, could have something to do with all the fat and hormones in dairy.
>>
look up curology and sign up for it. only thing that ever knocked out my cystic acne. also switch to an oil cleanser and use a glycolic acid treatment (pixi sells a good one, overpriced but good) once a week. gl
>>
File: 1448821111818.png (453 KB, 599x769) Image search: [Google]
1448821111818.png
453 KB, 599x769
>>36472263
that image is shooped, he is the original
>>
yo bro im vegan here truth is it won't cure it permanently. i still can a zit maybe once a month but i don't ever have any painful pimples on my face or my back anymore. If you don't want to go vegan try out some natural remedies
>>
>>36472263
Do it faggot

And for cheat meals I have a fucking huge ass 1500 calorie flat bread with tomato sauce I
>>36472263
fucking love it.

You can also make a chocolate cake if you are into that, but it reminds me too much of my fatty days.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.