[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working out for two months. Is my chest okay? I'm only 18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_37202937380194.jpg (84 KB, 1095x1078) Image search: [Google]
IMG_37202937380194.jpg
84 KB, 1095x1078
Working out for two months. Is my chest okay? I'm only 18 and 175 lbs.
>>
>>36471921
>2 months

what the fuck do you expect?

Your origins look a bit wacky, but who cares. Better big and wacky than small and wacky.
>>
Good potential for scooby mode
>>
At least you don't have gyno.
>>
>>36471921

You're fine. Wish I had started that young. You'll get more done in a year than I ever could supposing you eat right and get enough sleep
>>
"two months" lol you dumb fuck. Pathetic
>>
>>36472632
What do you mean?
>>
>>36471921
Lookin thick, solid, tight. Keep going man, show us how freakin' huge, thick, solid and tight you can get.
>>
>>36472761
It's like asking an author's workshop to give you feedback on your novel when you've only chosen a title.
>>
>>36471921
>>36472761
Lifting and any physical development happens on a damn near geologic timescale. Two months is hardly an amount of time for any real development to happen. That being said, since you're still lifting young and it looks like you already have good genetics for chest mass just continue to lift and you'll definitely notice progress and start getting "damn, someone's been working out" comments by the time summer rolls around
>>
>>36472930

Are you implying that /fit/ is populated with the fitness equivalent of published authors?

If /fit/ was an author it'd be writing gay smut on a fanfiction website.
>>
>>36471921

You look better than me and I've been lifting a year
>>
>>36472961
Some fitizens are, absolutely. But if you've been lifting for years seriously then you don't need to post a cbt pic because you already know how you look. It's really beginners that are constantly curious and seeking opinions and validation on progress. The old timers don't post an updated pic every week asking if we see a difference (well a few do but we all know them).
>>
desu that looks like upper-range results for only two months(given you started out skinnyfat w/o mucle)
>>
what the fuck is on your neck?
>>
wow man its awesome, you should stop lifting now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.