[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ how do I get this body? at my current job, I'm starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458541192162.jpg (70 KB, 610x817) Image search: [Google]
1458541192162.jpg
70 KB, 610x817
/fit/ how do I get this body?

at my current job, I'm starting to get muscle due to the fact I lift a lot of heavy shit at work, i'm always on my feet, but I want to progress and get a muscular curvy body like these girls

How do I continue on this path?

I know there's a lot of resources, but most women's workout tips are for soccermoms who don't want their ass and tits to sag

I want to look like I could lovingly beat the shit out of someone
>>
File: 1458540924474.jpg (117 KB, 736x909) Image search: [Google]
1458540924474.jpg
117 KB, 736x909
>>
Girls have to read the fucking sticky too.

Tits or gtfo
>>
>>36470610
but most of those are for men

I want to focus on the muscles that won't make my waist thicker or give me a man ass like some of the girls you guys post
>>
>>36470587
You have to follow the sticky. You have to dedicate a solid 3-4 years of your life doing 3-5x a week hypertrophy work. You have to bulk and cut. You have to do tons of arm work and OHP/Push presses.
>>
>>36470627

You are triggering me so hard right now pls be trolling
>>
>>36470627
>posts about hating soccermoms health
>posts mom science

If you want a huge upper body do a huge upper body workout. If you dont want a huge core or huge glutes dont do deadlifts or squats, although I think you are cheating yourself. You are triggering me by having lurked and not actually processed anything
>>
>>36470627
Wow go bleed out in a menstrual cycle you waste of ovaries.
>>
>>36470627
Retard
>>
It's even more a genetics thing for women, than for men. You probably won't get this kind of a body, even with roids.
>>
>>36470587
Unless your taking a cocktail of test, HGH and horse semen you aren't going to get "too big" without noticing it. Just do fucking SL or SS, eat a 500 cal surplus when looking to gain muscle and 500 cal deficit when looking to lose weight.

You won't get a manass unless you roid and go to 12% bodyfat retard. If you gain muscle and retain bodyfat, your fat just looks more curvaceous and solid.
>>
there's a book called "lift like a man to look like a goddess" I would check that out. I got it for my wife and she's never looked at it. But there was tons of good info in there.
>>
>>36471275
>I got it for my wife and she's never looked at it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh8zcbC_Dcw
>>
>>36470587
Still waiting for tits...
>>
>>36470587
Take roids and get breast implants, thats how you get shay masseys body.

Thats how any significantly muscular woman builds muscle.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.