[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a new routing to get ready for the summer, im at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1450849513734.jpg (254 KB, 1335x1214) Image search: [Google]
1450849513734.jpg
254 KB, 1335x1214
Looking for a new routing to get ready for the summer, im at intermedie level so whats u suggest?
Is pic related worth?
>>
Its good, stick to it and you'll see changes
>>
>>36469627
I am looking for a new routine as well. I got really far with PPL, hit 300/400/500 on the big 3, but You cant tell from looking at me. I want to cut more, and look like I can lift those numbers.

but need to fix my diet
>>
how much weight should i put on the bar?>>36470095
>>36469627
should i go failure each workout?
>>
>>36470322
100 kg leg curl
200 kg hammer curl
300 kg dips

EVERY. DAY.
>>
Is this actually a good routine and not a meme? Where was this originally posted?
>>
>>36469627
>bent over row after deadlift
>>
>>36470322
The way I try to train is to use weight in which I do 7-11 reps but exhausted at the end, i.e, if I tried as hard as I can and did 9 reps and cant do one more I count it as a perfect set. Always give your max, if you cant do 6 reps lower the weight. If you can do more than 12 then load more weight. Do 4 reps on the compounds ( squats, bench press, overhead press, they're the most important ones ) and 3 on the isolation ones. Look up videos on good form. The ability to be sucessful in the gym lies on effort and effectiveness, so being motivated and concentrated during lifting is essential. Eat lots of protein and moderate carbs and fat. Dont be a douchebag.
>>
>>36472324
Yes it is, although you might want to skip the deadlift and bent over rows until you have some experience as bad form on those is a quick trip to snap city
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.