[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What'd you guys think of PUA masters? Have any of you seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1342475956491s.jpg (5 KB, 166x250) Image search: [Google]
1342475956491s.jpg
5 KB, 166x250
What'd you guys think of PUA masters? Have any of you seen any of the greats in-field? Do any of you guys hang out at your local lair?

Seems to me like lifting and PUA are the perfect compliments. Like wine and steak - why would you do one without the other?
>>
Can't tell if you're being serious, OP.
>>
>>36468976
all of those shows are scripted and use actresses. look at that guy ffs. idiot
>>
>>36468976
MYSTERY
Y
S
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>36468976
So gay. Learn how to be a real fucking person instead.
>>
Wine goes best with spaghetti m9
>>
>>36468976
PUA is for fags
>>
>>36468976
The old PUA masters are obsolete. The mystery method worked back in the day, but women aren't stupid. Almost every girl who goes out has heard of negging and opinion openers, and they're not buying it anymore. Current PUA is more focused on inner game and natural game. Unless you want to fuck dirty drunk party girls occasionally, you're better off finding a new method. Try Mark Manson's Models or The Book of Pook.
>>
>>36468976
PUA is so pathetic. I know a guy who was into that shit and tried getting me into it too but I've always just found it ridiculous and ditched his fucking "field days" or whatever. He's skinny and dresses up loudly and does PUA, he only gets fat girls. I'm pretty fit and just go casual mode and don't do PUA and I get good looking girls. PUA fags seem to have this idea that girls don't care about looks, which is the biggest fucking lie ever.
>>
>>36469220
What is an opinion opener? Just say some dumb ass thing to start a conversation?
>>
I think you meant like ketchup and steak, the perfect compliment
>>
>>36469220
>inner game and natural game

Aka not being a faggot who does things like "PUA"
>>
File: 0.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
So have any of you actually tried this shit? I've been reading the game and the mystery method - classics and it's sort of inspired me to try and do this shit irl. why do you think this stuff is for faggots seems pretty legit self improvement to me. remember that half the world thinks people who lift are 'faggots.'
>>
>>36469469
Pretty much. Some people are bad with social situations and need a little help. "PUA" today is focused on helping people be more socially adept. There's not really any mention of lines or canned material anymore. If you still do that stuff, you're living in the past.
>>
PUA today is really different from what it was when it was still mostly underground BBS shit. There's no more negs, no more "openers," and even unattractive girls have some passing knowledge of it so it's just plain not as effective.

Modern PUA is more about breaking down personal barriers and developing your natural game, and there's a very clear divide between day game and night game. In the end it's still a numbers game primarily.

That being said, it definitely "works," I cracked triple digits last year and I'm a balding manlet. I've also never fucked a girl I considered below a 6.
>>
>>36469765
>why do you think this stuff is for faggots seems

Same reason anybody attacks anything on the internet, it makes then feel uncomfortable or threatened. Most people on /fit/ simply lack the balls to truly dive into PUA or try any of it out beyond maybe reading one of the books. They dwell on past failings and immediately write off anything they're taught with an "oh, that'll never work, this must be bullshit."
>>
>>36470739
PUA is shit because it puts women on a pedestal and thinks of them as these radically different creatures; and that getting sex (approval) from them is the most important aspect of existence.

Just deal with your insecurities and act naturally.
>>
>>36469316
This

If your personality is geared for getting girls, you're a fucking faggot.
And girls think so too.
Actually pursuing something is what women find sexy.
>>
>>36469123
This
>>36469173
This. In all honesty just try your hardest to be YOU! By that I mean improve yourself and actually care about people.
>>
What resources do you recommend to learn PUA?
>>
>>36468976
Pua is to picking up girls what car salesmen are to buying cars. It probably works on older folks who like the so called "high touch foot in door" method of sales, but it's worst than cancer to young folks who like the "low touch take it or leave it" method of sales.

So pick up pua if you want to get cubbed by cougars (e.g. "hello m'ladies, nice make up, you LOOK really young" tips fedora), otherwise just be 100% straight forward with younger girls (e.g. "hi, I like you, come dance with me")
>>
>>36470822

Actually quite the opposite. I can appreciate your thought process but when you look into the modern stuff it actually promotes focus on bettering yourself. Granted there are hundreds of guys doing that shit to "get back at those bitches" the vast majority are typical average guys who just aren't naturally gifted at approaching girls in a club/during the day.
>>
If you are not good with girls, theres no reason not to try and learn it.
Who cares what people think about pua's and shit like that. The one thing that matters is that everyone can now see that IT IS POSSIBLE to learn this shit. Some people learn in their teens, why would you not want to learn this shit if you didnt?
>>
>>36470675

Wait

You mean you slept with over 100 girls in the past year?

I'm not doubting you, but that is an incredible claim. can you post more about your story and ehhh, ideally some evidence?
>>
File: 1458570269295.jpg (22 KB, 480x260) Image search: [Google]
1458570269295.jpg
22 KB, 480x260
I bought the book Art of The Game or whatever that fag wrote and one of the first things it tells you to do is improve yourself. I put the book down hit the gym and got a hair cut. That was the point it clicked. No one is going to teach you a fool proof way to pick up chicks. You amy as well click on "Sexy Singles in you area" ads.

PUA are fags and mumble to girls more than they talk to them.
>>
>>36468976
>lifting for girls
kill la kill yourself
>>
That Neil Strauss book is a really fun read and illustrates the problems with this whole thinking. I think the most hilarious part of it was how they always went after "exotic dancers" which they considered to be the ideal woman.
>>
>>36472467
Yeah The Game was a great book because it didn't just grow the community and give you a few tips on how to pick up girls, but it liberally shit on himself and others around him for being terrible human beings and only good at PUA and not actually living a good life. It demonstrated all the inherent problems with the community and made sure you didn't fall into those particular traps.
>>
anyone got youtube link to mystery talking about how often women get hit on?
>>
Being a PUA in current year simply means being active and engaging and taking a bunch of swings at the plate. Old school manipulation methods don't work in the social media culture of today.
>>
>>36468976
I would love to beat the fuck out of this lanky smug faggot. Don't care if he gets more pussy than me, don't care if I get sued to hell and back, don't care about going to prison. Would just like to beat the ever loving fuck out of this faggot and remind him that he is was and will forever be a twinkle nerd beta regardless of his little magic trick and elaborate pickup lines
>>
File: 1456021058528.jpg (26 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
1456021058528.jpg
26 KB, 500x306
>>36472974
I feel you bra
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.