[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prohormones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1477.jpg (68 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1477.jpg
68 KB, 500x200
How come I never hear anything about prohormones on this board? Does it fall under /fraud/? How does fit feel about them?
>>
File: scott.jpg (33 KB, 514x313) Image search: [Google]
scott.jpg
33 KB, 514x313
>>36468927
>>
File: scott2.png (466 KB, 640x306) Image search: [Google]
scott2.png
466 KB, 640x306
>>36469833
>>
>>36468927
My understanding is that they're going to give less results, more side effects, and there's less knowledge surrounding their use.
>>
>>36468927
what height are you man?
>>
>>36469853
he actually had some pretty sick genetics at one point, wrestling isnt kind to anyones body injury wise
>>
>>36469833
he stopped injecting synthol ?
>>
>>36468927
This >>36469902
They were popular while they were legal, but since now they're equally as illegal as less harmful test, no one sane uses them.
>>
>>36470284
Yeah I thought they were a legal (but more dangerous) alternative to actual test, but if they're also legal then that explains why they disappeared
>>
I'm so pumped for Scott Steiner vs a 6th grade reading and speaking test at this year's Mania how about you guys?
>>
I asked about this earlier on /fraud. From what I saw about the legal part online is it looks like they have to ban basically every new one that comes out, so it's a weird legal thing.

I'm probably gonna do a cycle of them in summer, since the supplement store near me carriers and the guy has done 6 cycles.
>>
>>36471350
Why not a test cyp cycle?
>>
>>36471403
I don't know what that is. Im like 90% I'm going to.

I like being able to talk to people in person about what exactly they experienced.
The guy at the store carries them in stock, and he showed me the exact stack he did.
>>
>>36471403
Not him, but my biggest issue is prohormones can be bought online while still in the legal status, but I have no idea how to get real test without risking a felony.
>>
Mark Smelly Bell says they're BS with big possibility of side effects.
If you're gonna fraud do it right fgt
>>
>>36471742
The guy I know who took them said he only got a little bit of Acne
>>
>>36468927
The criminalisation of prohormones removed the advantage of ease of access they had over steroids.
There is still a market for them in the UK, where they are still legal, but as most of them are essentially just designer steroids, they do indeed fall under /fraud/, although they tend to be a bit harsher on the sides.

The steroid cycle I'm currently running includes a superdrol clone, because I seriously do hate my liver.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.