[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I had a girl give me a handy I could get it up fine But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Today I had a girl give me a handy
I could get it up fine
But I fucking couldn't come
What do bros
>>
>>36468556
get a blowjob next time, or try putting your dick in her vagina. it might help.
>>
Try guys.
>>
Post to 4chan
>>
>getting a girl to do something you can do yourself

Unless the chick is a masseuse/and or Thai, there's no point in receiving hand-jobs.
>>
>>36468556
Girls suck at giving handjobs or are you a virgin and unaware of this? Just start messing with her and slowly push her head down to your dick she probably wanted to anyways
>>
File: 1386370864133.gif (949 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1386370864133.gif
949 KB, 500x280
>>36468556
maybe i can help you out next time anon?
>>
>>36468601
Yes I was/am a virgin
/fit/ helped
>>
>>36468556
You shouldn't want to cum from a handy. The only good handjobs are the ones that use mouth. It's a preview, but shouldn't be the main event.
>>
>>36468647
>was
Definitely are
>>
>>36468601
>Girls suck at giving handjobs
Fucking this
/thread
>>
Tell her to use lube
>>
>>36468556

years of fapping will give you an iron cock. You've destroyed your nerves from years of hard core pony trap fapping. You have to stop jerking off for a couple weeks and ull go back to cumming like you just turned 13.
>>
Because handies are bullshit. Tell her to suck/fuck or do nothing at all.
>>
tell her to use her butt hole
>>
>>36468889
Kek, one off
>>
>>36468556
>But I fucking couldn't come
1. You're nervous
or
2. You're gay
Pick one or both.
>>
The only people that know how to give good handjobs are also the only people that have been giving themselves handjobs for years.

But you (probably) can't give yourself a blowjob. That's where girls enter the picture.
>>
>>36468556
Youve been training for years to incredibly efficient at jerking off. You think a girl who does not have a dick of her own(lets hope at least) has any clue how to do that as good as you?
>>
>>36468556
Was she 12? What kind of girl just gives a hand job. Jesus
>>
>>36468556
all you have to say is "hey did you know that the proteins in semen are good for your skin"? and then she will blow you and you can cum on her face.

Dead serious i know girls who were tricked like this when they were young and stupid(although girls are always stupid)
>>
>>36469654
Pls go. Handjobs are dank.
>>
>>36469683
Handies are shit and awkward and girls never know how to actually handle a cock.
>>
File: 1428775143635.png (156 KB, 434x341) Image search: [Google]
1428775143635.png
156 KB, 434x341
> be me
>walking into favorite pool hall
>asian milf is lost and asks me for directions from car
>where she wants to go is like an hour away
>ask her if i can write them down in her car from my phone
>writing
>tells me she is a masseuse
>gives me her card, says i get a free massage any time
>asks if she can gives me a teaser
>feels up my traps
>starts creaming herself
>next thing you know shirt is off
>now im in the back seat getting my legs massaged
>now my she is feeling my ass
>thanks rip
>pop a woody
>she starts kissing my abs
>starts blowing me
>couldn't cum
>fap to too much /d/ shit
>HJ & BJ in the dark in some ladies car is too vanilla for me
>inb4 things that didnt happen

to be bangbus'd is the greatest mire of all time
to not cum, is the biggest failure of all time
>>
>>36469706
But it's the awkward part that I enjoy the most anon
>>
If I wasn't cut I'd probably like handjobs more
>>
i used to take too long to cum when i faped more, once a girl blowed me on my car and i couldn't cum for shit, she blew me for about 30 minutes then i teached her how to give me a hand job andi came in her mouth
>>
Teach her how to give a handy- not all girls understand that 1. If you are cut, you need lube/spit and 2., more importantly, not to slide your hand up and down a dry shaft, but rather to work the tip of the cock up and down quickly to stimulate the most sensitive parts of the glans and foreskin

The only girl I've been with who knew how to give a handy was a Korean American chick and damn, she had me in spasms
>>
>>36469543
How do I not be nervous ?
>>
The only good handjob I've had was from this vietnamese chick
>>
>>36470724

You rikey that happy ending? The only Asian I banged was my Chinese landlady with a huge muff and followed the bible. I want a wild viet
>>
>>36468601
>>36468836
Tripple confirmed. No matter how much of a slut she is, she has not played with a dick more times than you have, let alone your own. She's never gonna know how to stroke a dick like you (n-no homo).

Let her think she's doing good for a minute or two, and then put penis in vagoo, which is what she ultimately wants anyway if she's trying to play with your cock.
>>
have you been on creatine? that is known to have an effect on it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.