[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chader by the day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: downloadfile-1.jpg (277 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.jpg
277 KB, 1129x1600
So I've decided that the only kind of man worth being in this world is a Chad. So I've decided to become one. Dumped my gf. Focusing only on myself. Lifting more, eating more, becoming a badass on my own right. Creating an aura of attractiveness. No more LTRs. Straight looking hot and having chicks want to fuck me.

Pick related. The man I want to be.

So my journey begins. The great Chadathon. Will keep you posted on my progress if you're interested, but who knows, the chad I am a month from now may not give a fuck about /fit/.
>>
>>36468309
you're autistic, tho
>>
>>36468309
>>36468309
Have you figured out how you're gonna actually talk to the girls and give yourself a decent personality?
>>
>>36468336
Yeah that's the point. I'm gonna beat it.
>>
>>36468340
Yo wat time iz it?
>>
>>36468340
Personality got me where I was. Long term girls that just won't leave. I wanna be hot and powerful enough to be an asshile and still get them.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 882x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 882x900
>>36468309
Women love alpha men who take charge of their lives - aka Republicans

Democratic men are beta cucks who attend feminist rallies - remember that, all true chads are right wing
>>
>>36468309
The thing is People only see black and white
Either you are a beta that waste his time studying while the girls are out there fucking chad or you are chad who is going to be worthless in later years.
Why dont you become chad who studies and makes 200k a year while fucking sluts?
>>
File: m5rEllw.jpg (226 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
m5rEllw.jpg
226 KB, 1129x1600
>>36468364
Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>36468371
I'm not fucking stupid either. That's the beauty of the plan. I'm going to work on building my own life, just kill the beta. I've been getting women my whole life, the problem is, I have to try. I want it to be effortless, like said chad.
>>
>>36468378
Seriously, I've fucked liberal girls before. You just can't go full Bible thumper though, just use commons sense
>>
>>36468309
>become chad
are you >6'0 and with good facial aestethic?
Chad is 0 personality and 100% looks, you lack either of those and you are not gonna make it.
>>
File: fd0db-cartoon24.jpg (263 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
fd0db-cartoon24.jpg
263 KB, 900x1273
>>36468414
The idea is that if their liberal or whatever, to tap into their biological whatever and Trump all that shit by getting them to want to fuck you despite their ideals.
>>
>>36468418
6'1". Good face. Good hair. Good facial hair. Need more size. Currently 175 lbs. Need 195 I think.
>>
>>36468461
>6'1". Good face. Good hair. Good facial hair.
you literally have to
>lift
>be confident
the first is the only thing you have to do, the second, if you for some unknown reason don't already have it, will come after the first.
Your journey to become chad is a piece of cake.
>>
>>36468414
No Sol, you haven't fucked anyone lately, or ever thb.
>>
>>36468449
What is the significance of the Larry Bird shirt?
>>
I'm 6'1 and ugly. Is there ANY hope of happiness for me? I'm so fucking miserable
>>
>>36468364

holy fuck why do you gotta turn every thread into a pol discussion.

fuck you. In fucking 10 years on this shithole of a website I never felt the need to filter someone as hard as I need to filter you.
>>
>>36468846
>projecting

>>36469642
Then do it and stop responding to me
>>
These Redpill Comics are so dumb but because posters on 4chan are autists who rarely go outside and talk to other people will think this is accurate portrayal of life.

1. Guys who primarily describe themselves as "nice" aren't really nice but boring and spineless. No shit most girls don't want to date "nice" guys.

2. Women are more sexually liberated now and that's fine. The idea that a woman having sex is like a used shoes is completely unfounded in reality.

3. If you don't want to date a promiscuous girl, then don't date one. Simple as that. Date a girl that matches your values and isn't into you for money.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.