[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Got to 17% through PSMF/Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: dEBrKkQ.jpg (108 KB, 1159x728) Image search: [Google]
dEBrKkQ.jpg
108 KB, 1159x728
>Got to 17% through PSMF/Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss diet in a matter of days
>Painful as fuck, have to concentrate on not dying and reassuring myself that I am not gonna die
>Will be 142 lbs. at 10% bodyfat

What would a 5'9" Manlet look like at 10% bodyfat? Is it true I could have abs @ 15%?

I am trying to cut down as much until April and then spend the entire month of April building as much (hopefully lean) mass as I naturally can (with test boosters and creatine tho) through leanbulking

>tfw body puts extra calories on fat instead of muscle when cutting
>tfw body cuts down muscle when I cut instead of fat
>>
File: keksrecent.jpg (184 KB, 889x897) Image search: [Google]
keksrecent.jpg
184 KB, 889x897
Pic related, me.
>>
>>36468054
What are you doing man, stop cutting and start lifting. You dont have enough mass to carry 10% bodyfat without looking skinny as fuck.
>>
>>36468045
His skin looks like shit
>>
>>36468054

>cutting at 162 lbs
>losing a 1:1 ratio of fat and muscle

You should probably not be cutting in the first place, all you're gonna do is achieve skeleton dyel mode which is worse than where you are now. Also, if you're losing that much muscle while cutting you're doing something seriously wrong.

If you want some honest advice I would recommend you do a U-turn on this shit right now and start bulking again, because you're losing anything you've worked for previously very fast.
>>
>>36468196
>>36468098

But then I am going to the beach in May... have to look good on the gram
>>
>>36469212

Do you really think you're gonna look that much better than you currently do now in a month and a half?

You're either gonna look like a dyel skeleton if you cut or just look kinda average if you continue bulking. But hey, if you wanna lose progress because you care what random people think of you then that's your choice.
>>
>>36469342
>pudgy as fuck and look average
>look smaller but have abs

Yup anon, that sounds like a better option. So what exactly do you suggest?
>>
>>36469342
Well... shit dude, seems like I have no choice but to cut at least it will be better for the long run, no?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 640x348
>>36468196
>if you're losing that much muscle while cutting you're doing something seriously wrong.

Hmm what could that be anon?

>tfw IDGAF if I go bearmode/strongfat mode on the beach

Looking weak is worse for me, IMHO
>>
>test boosters and creatine
test boosters don't do shit. anyway if you're gonna waste money on meme supplements why don't you hire a trainer/online coach and do it the right way

at this point you're gonna fuck over ur body
>>
File: 20160320_212510.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160320_212510.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>36468045
I'm a 5'9" manlet. My morning weight is 178 pounds. I have abs. Here I am.
>>
Take it from someone who's been there
LIFT
FUCKING LIFT
I have done the "cut hard" thing, I just became a smaller version of myself
>no definition
>no shoulder separation
>no sunken cheeks
>NO ABS

If you want to go to the beach, FUCKING LIFT, you can keep at the weight los

Also PSFM can only be run for about 4 weks, for something more long-term look into UD2.0 from lyle as well
>>
>>36468098
>>36468196
>18% bodyfat
>hurr durr you should bulk

OP keep at it. Bulking too early is the #1 thing that people tend to do before posting pics about how SS+GOMAD has failed them and that's exactly where the "SS just makes you fat" meme comes from.

Never bulk unless you're already shredded. I'm getting into broscience territory here, but once your body composition has changed to that level, your body will start working more efficiently and you'll gain muscle at a much better rate. Fat people that bulk gain more fat than muscle, there's a lot of anecdotal evidence for that.
Also in terms of time invested it will be the same in the end, but you'll have visible abs sooner. No one will give a shit how big your muscles are if you're over 20% bf.
>>
>>36470316
That's the plan anon.

I understand the consensus on this thread is to stop PSMF. I can't really stop in the middle otherwise I will be worse than when I started!
>>
>>36470202
It is, but there is no reason not to lift while leaning out. You could train form with super light weight.

What I am trying to say is that what you are doing is right, but it is not as efficient as you could make it.
>>
>>36470151
>have abs
>>
>>36470293
>implying
>>
>>36470369
>I'm getting into broscience territory here, but once your body composition has changed to that level, your body will start working more efficiently and you'll gain muscle at a much better rate.

Not broscience at all, we all know that more muscle = faster to cut fat. At some point you will just get leaner and leaner. You have to break that bodyfat threshold, tho.
>>
File: 55.jpg (7 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
7 KB, 269x187
>>36468045

he looked so much better before lmao.
>>
>>36472261
Nah dude, the lighting don't give him justice
>>
I love how /fit/ bashes cutting because it's actually hard to eat at a deficit than stuff your face.
>>
>>36468045
look likes you aged 10 years
too much cardio?
>>
>>36473218
nah dawg, it's prolly the lighting or some ish
>>
File: 1456197409351.jpg (24 KB, 418x440) Image search: [Google]
1456197409351.jpg
24 KB, 418x440
>>36470369
Agreeing with this guy. Lower bodyfat % is literally high test, backed by research. And agree about not ever going above 20% bf. Most of us got here because we wanted to look good. Face > all and the most jacked physique in the world won't save you if you have a fat fucking face.

think about it.
>>
>>36468045
That guy hit test e and dbol hard af
>>
>>36468045

Yo, bro, do not continue the fast to 10% body fat - stop at 15%. At that point I suggest jumping on a cycling ketogenic diet - download The Ultimate Diet 2.0 and read that shit.

If you go for a straight bulk after you finish the PSMF you'll gain fat and muscle. The cycling ketogenic diet will net you just about 85% of the gains of a regular bulk, but without much of the fat gain.

There's really nothing you can do to look ripped as fuck by May. Not even steroids will help you there. Just be chill in your skin brah - there are more beach trips in your future.

It's a marathon, not a sprint.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.