[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meals and water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: water-glass.jpg (1 MB, 2577x3866) Image search: [Google]
water-glass.jpg
1 MB, 2577x3866
Hi im new here and i just got through the sticky and i have one big question:
When should we drink water in relation to eating meals?
Before meal? How long before then?
During meal?
or maybe after meal? How much should i wait before drinking.

Im trying to lose some weight so i think good digestion is very important for me.
>>
Right before your meal. That way youd feel full with less food preventing you from over eating
>>
File: ta0ba24_n4f70dc852a159.jpg (173 KB, 679x631) Image search: [Google]
ta0ba24_n4f70dc852a159.jpg
173 KB, 679x631
>>36467660
really m8? WHEN TO DRINK FUCKING WATER?
fuck you. and fuck everyone who answers you "seriously".
>>
>>36467660
Every waking second!!!!

If you're not drinking water at any one time you're doing it wrong, actually fuck it.

You should be drinking water 24/7, teach yourself to drink water in your sleep, only that way will you ever truly make it.
>>
>>36467660
It doesn't matter when you drink water, anon. Just drink it when you feel like it and quit being a retard.
>>
>>36467660
i just read somewhere that drinking to much water removes to many minerals from your body.

dis true ?
>>
Fill your sink or bath with water until its full, then place your head in it and hold it under the water until you pass out. This allows your pores to absorb water and hydrate you and gives you excellent skin quality.
>>
>>36467862

Not if you're regaining them when you eat...
>>
>>36467660

I don't think there's ever a good time to not be drinking water.
>>
all day erry day!
>>
>>36467673
Somebody get this hothead out of here
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.