[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much heroin is reliably lethal for a non addict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image(6).jpg (556 KB, 1873x2625) Image search: [Google]
image(6).jpg
556 KB, 1873x2625
How much heroin is reliably lethal for a non addict?
>>
One heroin
>>
>>36467051
I think OD is a bad way to go, I'd rather take a reasonable dose and then hang myself

Also don't do it pal, we're all in the struggle together.
>>
do some shrooms and/or lsd mate

we're all gonna make it
>>
>>36467252
This.
And do it on top of a cliff for that top tier flying effect.
>>
>>36467051
>current year
>doing arm dope
>>
>>36467051
about three fiddy
>>
>>36467051
Depends on the quality and the way you use it. You should definatly inject id you wanna OD.
Or dont kill yourself and keep on going towards better days, do you have any friends/family that support you? Talking and reaching out for help is hard but the first step to recovery from depression. Also realize the negative thoughts you have are not real, they are just a symptom of your illness. Just like fever is a symptom of the flu.
Your depression, like almost all diseases, will pass. Just take care of yourself and ask for help ASAP. The longer you wait, the more chance you have of it becoming chronic.
>>
>>36467051
Three pounds. That will definitely kill you.
>>
>>36467051
Twenty heroins Anon. Trust me, I'm the resident heroin expert here on this Filipino dolphin massage forum.
>>
>>36467051
is this dog in a car or what?
>>
>>36467893
That's an urban myth
>>
This is not fit related anon.
>>
Don't do it!
>>
>>36470427
I think it's in a smaller plane.
>>
>>36467051
Everyone is treating this as a suicide thread, but I want it to be a homicide thread.

Heroin will stick out like a sore thumb on a non addict, OP. Wait until your vic is asleep, strangle them and burn the house down. No accelerants, and start the fire near a socket.

Hard to check for abrasions on BBQ.
>>
>>36471020
This is a good post
>>
There's no "reliable" with heroin. The quality varies too much from place to place and even in the same batch.
It could be 50 mg or 2 grams.
>>
ask /r9k/, loser. as if you have the balls to buy it anyway.
>>
>>36467051
Stupid question. If you're going out, you'd might as well spend $200 instead of $20 on it to make sure you get a big enough dose.
>>
Why is cocaine so expensive guys
>>
>>36471094
then go with 2 grams

fuck, go for 10 grams
>>
OP, renounce the Almighty God, inject weeds into your eyeballs and turn gay.

oh wait you already did the last one.
>>
>>36471132
Tfw police thought my creatine was coke
>>
>>36467051

Just take it long enough to give up on life and end up either ODing on "accident" or getting shit with fentanyl or some bullshit.

Or just stop being a bitch.
>>
Why when you have DNP and can burn from the inside out? Take a scoop of DNP and jump in the sauna. Zyzz will wait for you at the pearly gates.
>>
>>36471020

Don't electrical fires have tell-tale signs though? Arson is pretty tough to get away with
>>
File: 1457423825732.jpg (227 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1457423825732.jpg
227 KB, 1280x960
heroin alone you'd need a lot. you'd need to pair it with alcohol.
>>
Please don't do it anon. Just hang in there. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>36467069
My uncle killed himself this way. He said it sucked really bad because on heroine, your body is so loose and relaxed that the noose doesn't snap your neck, you just dangle around until you choke to death. He said he definitely wouldn't kill himself this way again.
>>
>>36473381
2spooky4u
>>
>>36472962
>heroin alone you'd need a lot
not really. heroin is cheap as hell. $50 decent heroin is more than enough to kill the average person if injected
>>
Depends on purity. Even with the shittirst of the shit a gram IV would kill you real nice. 1.5-2 grams dissolved in water and shot in your ass with an oral syringe also would work. Don't bother with snorting or smoking, won't work well.
>>
File: 1448327693015.jpg (55 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1448327693015.jpg
55 KB, 500x329
>>36472998
don't be a pussy, pussy

>>36473453
well meme'd my friend
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.