[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much sleep a night do you faggots get? I'm currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: spider-sleep.jpg (20 KB, 284x224) Image search: [Google]
spider-sleep.jpg
20 KB, 284x224
How much sleep a night do you faggots get? I'm currently on 8 hours, but I really want to limit it to 7, maybe 6. What's the optimal amount of time?
>>
>>36466695
It depends. Some people need 9 hrs, some are ok with 5
>>
It depends entirely on you. Sometimes 7 is good for me, and sometimes I need extra hours. Listen to your body.
>>
>>36466695
Are you talking for health or for gains? Gains requires quite a bit of sleep. This is an anecdote, but the biggest guy at my last gym used to sleep like 11 hours on sunday just to give his body time to catch up.
>>
Dont fight with ur own body. Some fag will tell you to sleep for 6 hours. Other will tell you to sleep for 10.
I sleep everyday for 8 hours. If im tired at weekend i will sleep even 11 to rest entirely. Dont try to PUSH UR LIMITS U R THE MAN concerning the sleep.
Help ur body, listen to it and it will help you grow
>>
Quality over quantity. Make sure you're getting good sleep. No distractions, a good mattress with clean sheets.
>>
File: 1364374458905.jpg (159 KB, 740x1000) Image search: [Google]
1364374458905.jpg
159 KB, 740x1000
I'm not sleeping enough at the moment.

Women are sleep takers as much as gainz goblins.
>>
I've learned that sleep is like food: it varies marginally from person to person but is generally around 8 hours.

The differences and big changes come from your activity and other factors. Weather, light, diet and activity all play a role but activity is the biggest.

Fortunately your body knows how to average over the days so you don't have to worry about it so long as you set a consistent wake up time and go to sleep when you're tired.

Over thinking it is for inefficient tards.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.