[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I consume an average of less than 1000 calories daily. 5'10"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1415153990034.jpg (97 KB, 823x823) Image search: [Google]
1415153990034.jpg
97 KB, 823x823
I consume an average of less than 1000 calories daily. 5'10" 180lbs. Haven't lost any weight in over a year. Also walk a few miles a day at least. I should be naturally burning at least 1600 a day. Don't fall for the calorie meme.All it has done for me is make me feel tired and shitty all day, every day.
>>
>>36466431
Either:
You are counting wrong
You are lying
You are counting right and telling the truth, which means that you have some sort of fucked up metabolism and if you start eating more you'll get fat.
>>
There have been numerous major studies on this topic. Every single one has shown the same result; fat people underestimate their calories and skinny fucks overestimate.

Congratulations, you're average and can't count.
>>
>>36466453
No he's just counting wrong, I almost guarantee it.
An average implies you'll eat more than that on some days and less on others but I highly doubt you eat less than 1k a day op.
You're either lying or not counting right. Do you weigh your food? What do you eat?
>>
>>36466431
Doubt it, you are probably eating calories you're not even aware of.

Do you know what it would take to burn 1600 calories a day? A one hour walk covering 3.5 miles burns approximately 200-250 calories for someone your height.

I doubt you are burning anywhere close to 1600 a day. By the way, one shot of whiskey has about 100 calories. A tablespoon of oil has about 100 calories or more.

If you're consuming less than 1000 calories a day, it's all high fat and high carbs shit food. Walking 4 miles a day won't do shit to lose weight when you're metabolism is obviously stagnant from lack of care. Sitting around all afternoon doesn't help, neither does casual walking around.
>>
>>36466464
I guarantee this is not the case, as I limit my spending to $5 per meal and eat only one meal per day, usually a few chicken strips and some coffee.
Your science is bullshit.
>>
>>36466431

>tfw cutting on 1600 calories

its literaly NOTHING.

My meals:

200g rice with 100g kidney beans and 125g mozzarella covered with 1 tablespoon oliveoil.

250g low fat quark mixed with 25g of whey

250g low fat quark mixed with 60g of oats, 25g of whey, 100ml of low fat milk, 1 banana

30g of cashews

thats fucking it.

fuck off with your shitposting idiot and learn 2 count
>>
>>36466475

The body naturally consumes calories. It's what it does. Read more. You don't need to actually work out to burn 500 calories if you've only eaten 500 calories in a day. Your body does that on its own.
>>
>>36466487

kek
I eat once per day. You eat way more in a day than I do.
>>
>>36466499

What are you eating then special snowflake, tell me about it.
>>
>>36466482
Why wouldn't you just use that 5 dollars a day to buy groceries.
5x7=35.
That's enough for 3 meals a day if you're not buying pop tarts and steak
>>
>>36466508
I don't eat literally the same thing every day.
I usually eat something like a mcdouble. It's shitty food but calories are what matters most, apparently.
>>
>>36466493
The retard said he is naturally burning 1600 calories a day, which is beyond retarded even if you consider he at minimum walks 3 miles a day.

You should read more, and not interject your own assumptions into what someone else has said.
>>
>>36466520
That's not an acceptable answer. What are you eating in AN ENTIRE day, if you don't have an answer then fuck off with you autistic bullshit about not having lost weight. You're not losing weight because you're not exercising, you're eating shitty food with high fat/carb/sugar/salt content and more than 1000 calories a day. You may even be full skelly mode already and are eating enough to just maintain being a pathetic skinnyfag.
>>
>>36466548
That's all.
>>
>>36466499
That's your fucking problem you mongoloid.
You're starving your body for food. Your body goes into hungry african mode and starts hoarding fat instead of burning it. You' re systematically burning out all of your muscles and inernal organs by doing this. You're literally shortening your lifespan.

Eat 1500 Calories a day (BARE MINIMUM FOR YOU, SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN A FUCKING RETARD AND HAVE BEEN STARVING YOUR BODY)

Spread it out over breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Make sure you get 7-8 hours of sleep every day.
Make sure to eat all your macros (buy multivitamins and omega 3 6 9).

EAT. Don't starve your body.
>>
Your not eating enough, your metabolism is now sluggish to the point of being fucked up.
Eat more, train with heavy weights and forget this fucking eating like a retard, if anything eat at maintinance
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.