[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw other people maintain a hot fit and sexy phisque without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (13 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 337x338
>tfw other people maintain a hot fit and sexy phisque without tracking any calories or macros

>tfw the sexiest I've ever been when I counted macros everyday religiously for 9 months straight
>tfw eventually fell off because it's too much effort
>tfw don't look anywhere near as aesthetic as I did back then

WHY can't I be THAT guy with ALPHA genetics who can just do whatever the fuck they want and still stay muscular and lean without even fucking trying. Seriously SICK and TIRED of these BETA genetics.

CHAD eats whatever he wants and trains however he wants and looks 10x better than me while I need to harness the power of all the scientific research and theories and turn into a GYMCEL in order to look anywhere near as good as CHAD. I essentially must put in several hundred percent more effort inti training and nutrition just to TRY and match CHAD. While I LOSE out EVEN MORE because CHAD isn't focused or distracted by the research and development of gaining muscle and getting lean, he has much more time to focus on getting money and girls and even more status, while BETA GYMCELs like me end up requiring to spend a huge chunk of our time doing something CHAD had naturally.

GYMCELs have suffered ENOUGH!
>>
>>36465501
How is counting hard. Did you not finish primary school?
>>
Such is the life of a natty
>>
>too much effort

Just make a bunch of pre-made meals you faggot. You can spend 1 day a week counting and the rest of the week just eating them.
>>
um, exactly how do you know the eating/food tracking habits of lean people?

either way, i have known literally one person like this. my guess is

a.) ectomorph, which is cool and all but takes them longer to build muscle
b.) they simply don't feel the need to eat as much. so staying behind an appropriate threshold is natural
c.) are just plain lucky in that the amount they consume evens out over time

if you're like me, you grew up using food as an emotional crutch that remains into adulthood and you just have to work around it... and you're not an ecto.it is what it is. there is really no cheat code here.
>>
>>36465501
Honestly, the worst part of calorie counting is when you don't know the exact weight of what you're eating, so you have to guess.
>making meal for family
>2 chicken breasts in recipe
>eat 1/3 of what you made
>did I get 1/3 of 2 chicken breasts?
>or did I get half?
>no way to tell exactly
>pull hair out

Other than that, it's a cakewalk.
>>
>>36465501
I am that guy, I'm not huge but I got decent lifts and lean AF without watching my diet at all. Girls froth over my rig
>>
>>36465501
M8 relax, some people have it easier than others, don't dwell on it.

Just keep doing what you want to do and remember, there is a qt our there for all of us.
>>
>>36465501
good news - chad is going to turn 24 one day and his metabolism is going to go to shit. he'll be at a loss at what to do about his new ham planet body while you've been lifting the entire time. the grills will leave his gravitational field and settle on your hard earned mass.
>>
>>36465501
It's not genetics, it's roids.
>>
I still want caps lock anon to leave.
>>
>>36465593

dude. buy a scale.
>>
>>36465727
Or being young. I'm 22, natty and eat whatever I want without gaining weight.
>>
>>36465716
U mad I'm 24 and my metabolism hasn't slowed? U mad it's in my genetics and bone structure to never become fat?
>>
>>36465501
>life is unfair
>should kill yourself
>>
>>36465841
That works if I'm eating a single ingredient, but if I'm cooking something with more than one ingredient (eg. a stew, stir-fry, chilli etc) then scales don't do jack shit.
>>
>>36465858
Your idea of eating is probably different from fat people tho.

What's a big meal for you?
>>
>>36465930
I wish I had saved a picture of a meal I was eating every day for dinner a few weeks ago. I sent it to a couple people so maybe they can send it to me. It was frozen breaded chicken and sweet potato fries. A full oven tray's worth. Then I put some layers of various condiments and cheese between the stacks of chicken and fries. I stopped eating it because it started to taste like shit.
>>
File: image1.jpg (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
101 KB, 640x480
>>36465930
Side view.
>>
>>36465858
You should eat lots of ice cream and chocolate, and come back in a month and say that.
>>
>>36466262
I used to eat more sweets, but I now have Invisalign so I have to brush my teeth after every meal.
>>
>>36466262
I believe that guy cuz im blessed woth the same circumstances. Eat ice cream, chocolate everyday and still have abs. Not even on roids
>>
>>36465917
eat your fucking food and its not a problem
>>
>>36466199
wot are those spiral things
>>
>>36466529
Waffle-shaped sweet potato fries.
>>
>>36465501
the chad's you are talking about are almost guaranteed roiding. source:i'm a chad whos running tren right now, eating the fuck i want and still losing fat/gaining muscle. legit just ate a burger and a doghnut. the only thing i track is protein
>>
counting calories isn't really sustainable if you have friends or go on dates or something

>go out with friends or go on a date
>order something healthy but you have no idea the macros
>panic
>>
>tfw you're gaining muscle and staying lean without counting macros on a student diet.

Never tracked macros, i just eat healthy. It's literally impossible to get fat if you eat healthy food. 1 cup of oats is like 300 kcal, which makes 3 cups of oatmeal (which is filling as fuuuuck). Pasta/potatoes/rice with chicken/filé of pork and vegetables, is cheap and pretty much impossible to get over 1000 kcal every meal unless you add unnecessary shit to it.
Only drink water, coffe or those diet lemonades with 0 kcalories.
This leaves me at about 2600 kcal a day with 120 +grams of protein, 4-5 dollars a day, and enough left over to have a cheat meal every week.
>>
>>36467485
yeah, social life, especially gf fucks up diet but that is after all what probably most of us are pursuing.
Feels like a state of equilibrium between crops and harvest.
>>
>>36466307
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>36465501
But you can dude, just roid!
>>
>>36465501
You forgot about FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT senpai
Sage baka
>>
>>36467560
>It's literally impossible to get fat if you eat healthy food.
I would grow very fat on your 2600 cals a day
>>
>>36468468
yeah, but your either a manlet, woman or skelletor. A sedentary male 19-30 should eat 2400ish, if you do moderate exercise it goes up to around 2600-3000 (for guys at 5'11)

And if you are one of those three you would get fuller a lot faster. 1 cup of oats weight about 1,5 lbs when cooked (300 kcal) and see if you can eat enough of that to get fat (its impossible)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.