[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hasn't uploaded a video on his weight loss channel in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>hasn't uploaded a video on his weight loss channel in over a year

He's going to die soon, isn't he?
>>
>>36465496
his fatness is his fault, but I still feel sorry for him.
>>
>>36465504
I would feel sorry for him if he didn't make the gayest sob videos known to man

What a fucking faggot
>>
File: Q0Ens.jpg (61 KB, 541x400) Image search: [Google]
Q0Ens.jpg
61 KB, 541x400
>you're 6 feet tall and ripped as fuck but single
>this guy is an morbidly obese manlet and has a 8/10 gf
>>
>tfw people only give a shit about his channel because he's fat as fuck and they want to feel better about themselves and circlejerk his pity party videos
>tfw he knows this

If he really wanted to lose weight, he would've done it a long time ago. Like that guy on misc. whose name escapes me right now.
>>
>>36465538
> 8/10
Kek
>>
>>36465538

He lives in Arkansas so I'm sure bloodline plays a part in that.
>>
>>36465584
>implying your Tinder box isn't full of 5/10 landwhales
>>
Holy shit, I've never seen a pic of his full body before. It's fascinating, in a watching-a-trainwreck kind of way
>>
File: dont make me fuckin laugh.jpg (59 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
dont make me fuckin laugh.jpg
59 KB, 736x552
>>36465538
>"8/10"
>>
>>36465610
but what about his bloodline technique?
>>
>>36465496

He's 41 years old, people his size don't live to 50, my guess is 3 years. Things can go south very, very quickly for him. A common cold could turn into pneumonia and he's gone in a weak. At his size, his body doesn't work as it should. He probably takes 15-20 pills a day with tons of side effects. I guarantee you he's on two or three strong steroids to reduce inflammation in his joins so he can walk.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x205
Who is this gastropod anyway? Just some morbo vlogger?
>>
>>36465658
>Implying he ever even tries to walk
>>
>>36465649
Dont even wow or whatever this is from but somehow knew exactly what you meant and kek'd anyway
>>
wasnt he going to start yoga this year? really thought things would be different this time, unlike the previous 5 million times
>>
>>36465658
He mentioned a video where he basically implies his pills give him the quality of life he has now
>>
>>36465836
Fucking Diamond Dallas Page reached out to him and offered to help him for free.. Usually I'm a lazy fuck too but if DDP is tellin me to get off my ass I would
>>
JUST
>>
>>36465496
Seriously fit why do you keep posting bout boogie. He's vidya. I wouldn't be surprised if one of you stalked him irl and biometrically scanned him in his sleep for the purpose of recording his stats over time.
>>
>>36465496
Holy moly I didn't realise he was this big from the chest down. And he's in his 40s.. nig gon die within the next 10 for sure, unless he does something about it and he'll hopefully live to 60. I like the guy, why doesn't he just eat less doritos?
>>
>>36465496

I wonder how nice it would feel to fuck that moose knuckle/fat pocket
>>
>>36465563
his name had something to do with tits
>>
>>36466076

Hes not fat because of doritos, hes fat because of genetics.
>>
>>36466164

That's the new doritos flavour.
>>
>>36465563
Wetty b is a saint and don't you say otherwise m8
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.