[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i stay /fit/ and homeless? I've snuck into gyms before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: swole on a budget.png (532 KB, 674x500) Image search: [Google]
swole on a budget.png
532 KB, 674x500
how do i stay /fit/ and homeless? I've snuck into gyms before and i can do so easily but I am more worried about food.
>>
been homeless, just had to shoplift like a motherfucker and cook that meat on bonfires
>>
Find a commercial gym. 20 dollars a month or less. That equates to minimal work, so unless your a fat idiot you should be able to pay for that and food. Plus it will give you a place to shower/linger when it gets cold (assuming you live in an area where cold is a problem). I managed it, it's possible.
>>
how are you homeless posting here? is 4chan not blocked in the library?
>>
>>36464993
man give me tips on how to shoplift meat bro
>>
>>36465000
there is a 24/7 gym nearby where its only 20$ a month, i could maybe sleep there in some of the benches.
>>
>>36465030
lol people masturbate in the library? imagine whats on the keyboard
>>
i was thinking at places like KFC or any fast food joint they have to throw out the food at the end of the night right? i could try and get some chicken that way. I really don't want to loose my gains boys
>>
>>36465053
hate to tell you but i think gains are the least of your worries
>>
>>36465024
get a zipper hoodie, put it in your pants and tighten belt, unzip to about halfway or whatever comfortable to put stuff in, put jacket or something on so it covers the hoodie, walk up to the packed meat section and pack yourself up with meat. don't be greedy too much weight will make it all fall down.

eventually snatch a crate/box of meat and leg it
>>
>>36465069
someone told me they got caught shoplifting and the store employees basically weren't allowed to run after you if you decide to run. there's a pretty good chance you can just fuck off and they'll never get you, especially if you have 2 jackets on and just take one off or something
>>
>>36465033
Don't sleep on the benches, but defiantly try and sleep on the toilets during non-busy times.
>>
>>36465041
can confirm i have seen people jacking off in libraries
>>
>>36465060
sorry mate but gains are always a priority
>>
>>36465085
oh you gotta leg it either way, just putting stuff in the hoodie is more discreet
>>
>>36465069
fuck man care to share your stories and experiences of when you were homeless?
>>
>>36465085

Retail employee for years here

No chain allows their employees to accuse or chase anyone they suspect of or even outright know is shoplifting. If they catch you in the act the bolder ones will yell at and threaten you but short of saying they'll call the police they'll do nothing. Odds are they don't call the police, they don't need the hassle, their jobs are shite enough.

Steal from them. If you frequent the same spots like a dummy you'll eventually have police presence but if you spread it thin around town you're high on the hog. So to speak, you're still poor and disadvantaged but fuck them. Great society we've created. Deep down they all resent their owners, they know nothing they're "protecting" is theirs so they won't have the fortitude to put up a fight.
>>
>>36465142
yeah i assumed that would pretty much be the case

OP should avoid little stores though, the owner/son or something is probably working there and would shoot you
>>
>>36465142
lol what country do you live in?
>>
>>36465166

I live on Long Island NY. The amount a corporation loses on the packet of chicken breast you stole is not worth the 1 in a million lawsuit they get from accusing someone who is innocent.

>>36465157

Locally owned shops will stop you, hit you, shoot you. It's their product, their livelihood, they give a shit. Don't take from individuals take form faceless conglomerates.

I don't steal form people, I steal from companys
>>
>>36465142
i was once at a grocery store and definitely saw a security guard take down some dude that was shoplifting
>>
>>36465166
Not him but I live in the US and worked for a big chain in a mall, we were told never to chase or touch customers, and to call security in cases of loss prevention or customer harassment. We werent allowed to even speak to them once security was called.
>>
>>36465142
It is extremely easy to steal from supermarkets. Anything with more than a few checkout lines. Don't even hide shit, just hold it, walk around the store picking up items nonchalantly, then mosey on out with a neutral expression. If people notice they don't care.

Biggest issue is finding a place to cook food. I really can't think of any publicly accessible ovens.
>>
>>36465166
My guess is UK because the advice sounds spot on for here
>>
>>36465202
Thats why you shoplift from supermarkets and freestanding stores like macys or ikea. They will have staff follow you and try to get a license plate, but they wont follow you too far.

On the other hand I worked for a convenience store where someone tried to pay with a roll of coins filled with metal washers in the middle. We chased him down with our car and threatened him
>>
>>36465208

this is truth
>>
>>36465208
In the US they have plenty of stores with self checkout. Just bring your food over there, put it all in bags, and leave
>>
Bro find a shelter.
>>
>>36465206
damn in germany it can be pretty up to the employe to run after you but if someone got suspicious you can be sure that they check the videos and call the police if someone saw you shoplifting.
>>
>>36465085
>he doesn't know about shopkeeper's privilege

Basically some states allow them to forcibly detain you
>>
>>36465202
That's an exception for a grocery store, maybe it was a particularly bad area. Generally loss prevention is used by stores like Walmart and other places that sell much more expensive items than food.
>>
>>36465240

Loss prevention only exists in places selling "high end" easily returnable items i.e. electronics, designer clothing etc. Loss prevention will try to detain you, they can't citizen's arrest you but they will try to stop and hold you.

Food and minor conveniences aren't worth the hassle of lawsuits from tackling and detaining an innocent person. Everything you need to stay alive and healthy can be taken if you're not a total asshole about it.

And yes, bad areas are an exception. Scout a place out before you steal from it, you can tell if you're being watched.
>>
>>36465229

HEY OP don't ignore me

i've been homeless before and shelters were my saving grace

they're free and give you free food and lodging. among other things like social workers that can hook you up with independent living agencies that assist you financially in getting your own place until you can afford it on your own.
>>
>>36465202

jeez dude i shoplifted from walmart every other day for 3 years straight without any problems

tried the same at a regional grocery cgain and almost got nabbed by security, but dumped my haul and skipped in time

choose your targets wisely
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.