[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my gym is getting rid of their theatre Feels bad having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: bob_coffee.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
bob_coffee.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>tfw my gym is getting rid of their theatre

Feels bad having to rest after a work out in the sauna like a planet fitness pleb. Anyway while I look for a new gym, what are your guys favourite post-workout theatre movies?
>>
theatre or tv? also why do gyms have tvs? the 24 hr i go to has like 5 in front of the benches above the mirrors/racks
>>
>>36464979
i mean like theatre or just kind of a tv room, rest i mean how i wrote it
>>
>>36464979
>>36464988
I mean a theatre room... most modern gyms have them
>>
>>36465010
what gym fampie
>>
Did they shut it down for safety reasons?

Theres a person who passes out or falls over cause of tunnel vission / darkness every day.
>>
File: grinds-my-gears.jpg (14 KB, 320x248) Image search: [Google]
grinds-my-gears.jpg
14 KB, 320x248
>gym only has 1 squat rack for years
>every now and then make friendly comments about it to staff and manager and the owner (mom & pop gym, not a franchise)
>go to the gym one day
>out of nowhere they have a dozen new 55 inch LED's spread out across the gym.
>mfw they could have bought like 5 new racks with that money.

Shortly after that I just bought a power rack for home, got sick of having to wait for it to open half the time I'd goto the gym.
>>
>>36465023
Your gym doesn't have a theater room?
>>
>>36464966
Iktfb
>TFW my gym got rid of arcade
>shortly after got rid of food court
Just fuck my shit up familia
>>
My gym just got rid of their sno cone machine :(
>>
How do people enjoy the sauna after lifting? Last thing i want to do is expose myself to heat... rather roll around in the snow

Anyway ynaut just go home
>>
>>36465290
My friend who I go to the gym with likes to use the sauna. So if I'm waiting on her to finish having lesbo sex or whatever the fuck she does in there I'll hit the sauna too. It's weird and pointless though. No reason to go in there except to kill time.
>>
>theatre showers are closed for renovations
FUCK
>>
>go to gym theatre
>crab legs strewn about by rapefugees
>falcons dive bombing with no obedience
>anvil check in is full
>have to come back another day

Fuck LA fitness
>>
File: skeletalcombustioninternet.jpg (27 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
skeletalcombustioninternet.jpg
27 KB, 500x360
>>36465314
>>
My gym has two bathrooms. They're both single user ones, too, so you don't have to share showers with other people.

Luxury desu
>>
>>36465314
Idiot
>>
File: old-school-gym.jpg (106 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
old-school-gym.jpg
106 KB, 600x399
>>36465091
tf is this viewing room shit? sounds pussy as fuck
>>
>>36465872
Feels good knowing the dyel fags making fun of me on /fit/ go to literal pleb tier gyms. How does it feel enjoying the shower (if you even have that kek) and no other recreational activities your gym has to offer after a workout?
>>
>>36465871
>>36465579

What did I do?
>>
>>36465885
I go to my gym to lift. Then I go the fuck home and shower there. How sad is your life that you have nothing better to do, after your workout, than to just hang around in the gym? You might as well an hero.
>>
>>36465977
Doesn't carry on his day after lifting...
You only leave your parents house to go to the gym yeah?
Then straight back "home " to the basement and 4chan
>>
File: it's_too_much.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
it's_too_much.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
>>36465872
>his gym doesn't have a theatre
>>
>>36465989
I'm 32, work a full time job and have a life outside of the gym.
Go to the gym for gains. Go home, shower, cook dinner.
Go spend time with friends or fuck my girlfriend. Anyone who spends more time than they need for their routine at the gym, has absolutely nothing else in their life besides lifting and will most likely die alone, realizing they could have done so much more with their life.
>>
>>36464966
My gym has a theater room. It has a bunch of bikes in it and they play a new movie everyday on a projection screen. The windows are tinted so it's fucking dark in there too
>>
File: 1430131800584.jpg (88 KB, 480x441) Image search: [Google]
1430131800584.jpg
88 KB, 480x441
>>36465082
>gym only has 1 squat rack
>it's nearly always being used for seated OHP
>>
>>36466040
LOL
>>
>>36465126
You think that's bad? My gym recently just shut down the ferris wheel in favor of the gravitron. I mean who rides that piece of shit anyway, it's bullshit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.