[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is veganism red pill? I tried going vegan for a week and I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2054-1.png (100 KB, 1440x1694) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2054-1.png
100 KB, 1440x1694
Is veganism red pill?

I tried going vegan for a week and I had an immense boost in cognitive capacity, energy, and my lifts. Should I continue?
>>
>>36464564
top kek I saw the same ss like 2 weeks ago

who the fuck is cheng and why do you keep posting his #?
>>
>>36464564
Couple more weeks and you'll be throwing energy balls and pulling holes in the moon bud.
>>
>>36464574

Lol this
Not a mistake
>>
>>36464564
No, making non shit food is.
>>
>>36464589

This
>>
>>36464564
calling cheng now
>>
>>36465153
tell us what happens
>>
>>36464564
>go vegan
>scarf down piles of quinoa, bananas, olive oil, nuts and carrots all day every day
>constantly feel unsatisfied
Had the exact opposite reaction to a vegan diet. Always felt like something was missing, and when I finally gave in and scrambled a plate of eggs, I felt like a new man.
>>
It definitely is but most people are all like "muh meat". I've felt much better since going vegan three months ago. More energy, less acne, flatter stomach. It's definitely the way to go for me. If it feels good for you, do it.
>>
>>36465605
I agree. I could probably go vegetarian easily, but vegan is just.. not right.
>>
>>36465745
VegetariAn is bitch mode and your more likely just to load up on milk and balloon and then have "a bad experience with a plant based diet". Honestly, the fake meats are plentiful and tasty, I've actually put way too much of a emphasis on fake meat cause of the good protein and fat macros. Made meat pie last night, fake ground beef, onions, green and red peppers, mixed with daiya cheese, in pie crust, then topped with vegan sour cream and siracha, awwww man....
>>
>>36465781
That sounds heavenly. I'm cutting so I mostly have berry smoothies with soy milk for breakfast, some kind of fruit for lunch and pasta/rice/potatoes for dinner. I once had a whole personal watermelon to myself and lost like a pound that day lol
>>
Honestly my favorite part of being vegan is sizing up my coworker who loves meat and fucks with me cause I'm vegan. Stronger than him, a lot thinner than him and more muscular, he's jelly but blames his beer intake for not being bigger than me. Also living in the south you get surprisingly more acceptance to not eating meat than faggoty northerners who have never seen a real alive chicken in their life and cry about Muh bacon. Another thing you can do if you want eggs is to rescue chickens preferably Rhode Island reds, white Leghorns, and let them live out their life and take their eggs, doesn't work for me cause I get the shits if I go near any animal products but it makes the dog food bill less expensive.
>>
>>36465807
Yeah fruit sugar is not at all like a Reese's peanut butter cup sugar unlike what some would lead you to believe. Lol. Hope your cut is going well. Almond milk or coconut milk have lower cals and could help your cut. Lentils, beans, edame, that fermented soy stuff (forget name), avacados, blueberries... All your friend. I'd love to incorporate a lot more fresh foods but time is short with work. Best of luck.
>>
>immense boost in cognitive capacity

that'sthe pretentiousness a la placebo seeping into your soul
>>
>>36465862
Thanks, I've lost a lot so far. :) I have lentils but I need to get some more.

I have almond milk as well but I don't really like the taste and it's only a 40 cal difference, 10 if you get the light soy milk. Even with the soy milk, I stay at around 1200 a day. Good luck with your fitness goals too!
>>
>>36464564
yes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.