[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Protein Flavors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 20160320_191214.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160320_191214.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
Post your favorites!
>tfw recieved sample pack of Cinnamon Graham Cracker
>fell in love
>tfw stuck with 5 lbs of double chocolate.
>>
File: 1367443812510.gif (969 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1367443812510.gif
969 KB, 190x200
salted caramel
>>
>>36463543
anyone try syntha 6? I heard it's basically powdered milk shake.
>>
>>36463615
Been using it for 3 months. Had cookies and creme and now have strawberry millshake. Both flavors were delicious and tasted like fast food milkshakes.
>>
>>36464011
peanut butter cookie is my shit
>>
i ordered some English Toffee because it was the cheapest one. hope it doesnt suck but I do like toffee so maybe it will be great
>>
>>36464011
Chocolate and the cookies and cream one are good

Vanilla is minty and made me throw up
>>
>>36463543
I think my parents have the same coffee table.

Also 5 lbs of whey should go pretty quick if you're doing the three scoops per shake.
>>
>>36464319
that's granite motherfucker plenty of people have that table
>>
an anyone recommend some good ON flavors?
>>
>>36464343
Cookie's and cream is damn good if you like vanilla-ish stuff
>>
>>36464343
The strawberry is amazing. Not over baring on the flavor. I got the vanilla ice cream one but I think they changed the flavor, bad after taste. But I mix a 3 to 1 ratio of vanilla to strawberry and no after taste at all, just tastes like strawberry.
>>
>>36464341
Looks like marble
>>
>>36464343
I second strawberry. Its the tits.
Double chocolate is my second when I get bored.
>>
>Tfw using a small local brand that is half the price of the top rated shit all over the Internet
>Tfw it tastes better
>Tfw it is likely higher quality because they get their whey straight from the local milk processing factory

Why do you not support local anon?
>>
>>36463543
Rocky Road was surprisingly good
>>
>>36464418
I've tried 3 different local brands. Well 1 local local but 2 made semi local brand. All of them tasted disgusting.
To be fair, one of them was a plant based protein
>>
>>36464414
>>36464374
>>36464349
Thanks guys, I might just get strawberry

Anyone try RockyRoad? There was a review on amazon pushing it.
>>
I just do double chocolate but I mix it with coffee and a little milk
>>
>>36464433
I haven't tried the local pea protein both their whey and whey isolate are 10/10
only had their vanilla but they have a huge range of flavours. Their vanilla tastes like a thickshake
>>
>>36464451
huh i actually never thought to mix with coffee but that could be good
>>
>>36464461
I like that you haven't actually said what or where.
But yeah, it was pea protein from Ontario. If theres a better Canadian brand, I'd buy it in a second. ON ain't cheap in the frozen north.
>>
I like the triple chocolate from that 6-star brand
>>
>>36464467
It's really good. I usually put on a big pot in the mornings that I work out, and leave some at the bottom. I work out in the afternoon, so blending up a caffeinated preworkout shake with chocolate powder and a little creamer is amazing.
>>
File: 1405376278977.jpg (68 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
1405376278977.jpg
68 KB, 550x825
>>36464436
pls no.

Right about once a year, I'll get strawberry or strawberry/banana whey. Once a year, I'll buy it, take it into my bedroom, undress it, and have myself a shake.

I will immediately regret that decision. Strawberry-flavoured whey is ungodly nasty. it is unholy. If strawberries had anuses, the nasty puss that would ooze from them would taste like strawberry whey. I would rather need to chew my fish oil tabs than drink strawberry whey.

It is nasty.

But, because the "Idea" of strawberry whey is so incredibly enticing, and I'm in love with memories of strawberry milk from when I was child, I know that it'll only be a matter of time before I buy another tub.

I have about 14 scoops left of strawberry banana right now. I take it to punish myself when I screw up, or catch myself gazing lustfully at a girl at the gym because that's not cool bro.

God-tier flavour whey is: Coffee, Mocha, Cake batter

Chocolate and vanilla are classic, but boring.
Chocolate coconut is nasty and tastes toxicly sweet.
Cookies and cream is OK for the first dozen shakes, then gets overwhelming. Only invest if you're planning on having multiple flavours available.
>>
>>36464484
NZ
I'm not going to say the brand cos I'm not a shill. My only complaint would be it doesn't mix well in water. It's 69 for 4.5 lb vs 99 for 5 lb ON

There is another local brand I looked at but they have a lot more sugar
>>
>>36464530
He was talking about optimum nutrition brand. Not just any brand. Other brands dsy could have easily crap strawberry, but I've tried 1 other brand besides ON and their strawberry was pretty good too.
>>
>>36464451
I liked the ON double chocolate but halfway thru the container it started to taste funny/different. Any one else have that happen?
>>
Has anyone noticed an improvement between a good diet and good diet + whey protein?
>>
>>36464943
No, it's purely something that allows me to be lazy instead of eating good, whole sources of protein.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.