[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that ass to grass squatting causes Pilonidal Cysts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 26
File: 1.png (2 MB, 1319x2033) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2 MB, 1319x2033
Daily reminder that ass to grass squatting causes Pilonidal Cysts
>>
File: 2.png (1 MB, 1319x2237) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 1319x2237
>>
>>36463314

Fuck, lad

I have the sinus, but it doesn't cause me any trouble
Touch wood, pray to Allah
>>
File: 3.png (2 MB, 1316x2666) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2 MB, 1316x2666
>>
>>36463362
I thought I had one a while back too, but turns out I nicked my butt cheek right near the top while shaving my ass.
>no homo
>>
I feel pain right there after squating and deadlifting, should I worry?
>>
>>36463314
it doesn't, pilonidal cysts are caused by sitting on your tail bone for too long
>>
>>36463427
>implying that won't turn into a cyst
>>
>>36463461
It's also caused by excess pressure on the tailbone, precisely what happens when 600lbs of weight is focused directly on that area when squatting.
>>
>>36463458
Yes, it means you have absolute trash form.
Tailbone pain is serious. If you fuck it up you'll lose control over your bladder, shitter and legs.
>>
File: 4.png (334 KB, 1320x2555) Image search: [Google]
4.png
334 KB, 1320x2555
>>
>>36463464
It scabbed over and actually did become slightly inflamed, I was so worried.
I'm so much more careful about shaving my ass crack now.
>>
>>
File: F1.large.jpg (140 KB, 1280x961) Image search: [Google]
F1.large.jpg
140 KB, 1280x961
>>
>>36463314
Man, I had this shit in december. It was inflamed for a week until I couldn't take it anymore and went into a clinic. They said they wouldn't operate on it, and gave me pills instead. I was so fucking pissed. Eventually it popped on its own, Hopefully I never get another one, but I feel like it's inevitable
>>
>>36463480
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pilonidal-cyst/basics/causes/con-20025007

lol no faggot. And pressure down your spinal column != pressure directly on the area inward.
>>
>>36463314
What the fuck

How does that shit heal? Do you permanently have a fucking hole in your ass?
>>
Wrong. It's from sitting all day long + a hairy bum.

I had mine excised last year with no signs of returning. It wasn't that bad besides being out of lifting and sitting for a month plus. Got a bunch of oxycodone too.
>>
File: welp.gif (580 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
welp.gif
580 KB, 240x160
>>
File: df.png (133 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
df.png
133 KB, 640x480
this thread makes me feel really uneasy for some reason. and i've seen all kinds of beheadings and horrific accidents on my internet crusades. fuck do i never want this to happen to me
>>
File: hole.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
hole.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>36463620
Very slowly. It has to fill in from the inside out because scar tissue doesn't hold hairs. This prevents recurrence. This means dressing changes twice a day because it constantly bleeds/leaks fluid.

Here was mine. This took 2 months to fill in.
>>
>>36463638
oh no
oh no oh god no
what the fuck how do I avoid this shit anon please help
>>
>>36463638
will shaving my ass help
>>
>>36463480
you put the bar across the top of your ass? that's not the proper technique for low bar, a little too low desu
>>
>>36463682
Sit less and pray. It's literally from hairs that grow the wrong way and become a knot of pus and other shit.

If you have one get it cut out, not just drained.

>>36463691
I would fear that it could lead to ingrown hairs and increase your chances.
>>
>>36463706
I'm fucked
>>
Daily reminder that literally only murricans get this.

But don't worry brahs, the surgery is easy as fuck and it's pretty rare. The supposed cause is excessive sweat in the area so you're warned.
>>
>>36463803
Does your ass crack leak fluid that smells bad? Can you feel pain when you sit down? Is there inflamation?
>>
>>36463827
>Daily reminder that literally only murricans get this.
Are you retarded
>>
Ass to grass squats cause blown out knees. Fuck that I'll keep squatting the way I do.
>>
>>36463480

lmfaoooooooo

bruhhh u stoooopid
>>
You are now aware the way you are sitting is putting pressure on your tailbone.
>>
File: image.jpg (410 KB, 968x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410 KB, 968x662
The next time you squat it could happen to you.
>>
>>36464023
You could get surgery the next time you squat?
>>
I actually have a tiny one of these. But as long as I practice decent hygiene and it isn't bothering me, it's not a problem, right?

Right?
>>
File: what-is-in-a-boil.jpg (236 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
what-is-in-a-boil.jpg
236 KB, 1280x720
>>36464066
>>
File: 1451892615706.png (53 KB, 227x223) Image search: [Google]
1451892615706.png
53 KB, 227x223
>>36463314
>tfw Ive had soreness in that area for months
Am I getting a second ass hole,/fit/?
>>
>>36464005
Fuck you
>>
>>36464066
Haha, a "tiny one" you say? That's what I thought too. The doc thought the same before he opened me up.

This is me>>36463674
>>
File: 9605_0313.jpg (76 KB, 500x723) Image search: [Google]
9605_0313.jpg
76 KB, 500x723
>>36464005
I actually don't, because I have a really good chair.
>>
>>36464134

Well fuck that then. If there's no pain and no leakage, why get yourself literally torn a new asshole just to get rid of a little pump in your ass crack?
>>
I find this interesting to bh
>>
>>36464156

*bump
>>
holy fuck I never want this to happen to me in my life, how the fuck do I avoid this
>>
>>36463480
If there is any sort of pressure on your tailbone from squatting then youre squatting wrong
>>
File: ySbAX.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ySbAX.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
>>
>>36463696
hahahahaha
>>
>>36464156
Because I had pain and leakage
>>
Had one of these Junior year. Was working out with my friends three days a week. On the third day of the week I was doing situps, sat up and there was a big brown/red stain on the mat. Turned out my cyst burst. Didn't hurt at all but the blood and sweat covered my entire shirt that was tucked in my shorts.

I went home, slept, woke up and it was still a little bloody. My mom thought I had been ass-raped and wasn't telling anyone. After getting it cut open and drained, I was given gauze and told to fill it up everyday and then take the gauze out in the shower.
Did this for about a month, and then they cut me open and took the channel out. I still have a weird scar/dimple right above my asshole that looks like a second asshole. But nothing about any of it was painful (except shoving the cotton in the wound.)
>>
I have a little dimple at the top of my asscrack, is it a cyst? are they all as bad as the ones in these pictures? oh fuck guys I am scared
>>
>>36464230
They didn't give you any meds? Christ.
>>
>>36464232
please can a cystmaster general help me, I'm like full on anxiety attacking about this for some reason
>>
>>36464303
This will help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oumWCD5dixk
>>
Just had my third recurrence lanced a week and a half ago, doc said he got 8 tablespoons of pus out
Please /fit/, try to sit less. This shit is ungodly painful and I would not wish it on any of you.
>>
>>36464303
Also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1iHegoROeM
>>
>>36464323
if you were in front of me right now, I would take a swing at you
>>
>>36464303
Calm down anon. It might just be a sacral dimple.

Press the dimple. Does it hurt?
>>
>>36464336
>lanced
Get it excised. Lancing is always a temporary solution.
>>
>>36464340
no, there's also no smelly liquid coming out, but it feels like there's a little skin fold, like a little stretch mark. Does the dimple mean it's likely I'll get an abscess?
>>
>>36464303
All the pictures in this thread are post-lancing or post-surgery. If it feels like a dimple and not like you have a golf ball under your skin, you're fine.
>>
>>36464354
It sounds like you're fine. You'd probably feel a mass. Breathe into a brown bag.
>>
I have one but I'm too scared to get it exised. I generally lance and drain mine once a week, usually I get about 7 or 8 fl oz from it that smells really bad. If I forget it ends up draining on its own and causing all kinds of mess.
>>
>>36464362
>>36464367
Phew. Alright. I don't think I've ever freaked out like that in my life. I think as I started to read all the possible causes I was like oh fuck.
>>
>>36464380
Get it excised faggot. You'll be better off.
>>
You are now feeling pressure on you tailbone and the hairs on it are getting pressed deep into your skin.
>>
>>36464005
Nope I was before I saw the pictures though. Now I'm laying on one cheek with a knee over my other leg awkwardly. Fuck this thread is terrifying
>>
Actually I want to thank you OP.
This thread gave me the push I needed to begin practicing good posture throughout the entire day.
>>
So for the past few months I have had pain right above my ass crack after a while of sitting, but I don't feel a "golf ball" under my skin... Does this mean I'm okay or am I fucked?
>>
File: butthurt.gif (1 MB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.gif
1 MB, 250x170
>>36464502
Ruh roh anon
>>
I've been getting pain in my tailbone from the way I've been sitting. It was like actually the tailbone, not where the abscess would be. Should I be concerned?
>>
>>36464514
I take it I'm fucked...
>>
>>36464529
Probably just sore tailbone from pressure
>>
>>36464551
Well that's exactly how my cyst started. Except it hurt right before the top of the crack so maybe you just have an injury.
>>
Thanks everyone its not like I wanted to sleep or anything
>>
>>36463314
how the fuck does it get that bad? my mom cut me open and pop it when I was a teenager. I just changed my posture and nothing more came from it.
>>
>>36464529
That's how mine started.
>>
File: infected-abscess-tailbone-piloni.jpg (217 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
infected-abscess-tailbone-piloni.jpg
217 KB, 2048x1152
Am I still gonna make it brahs?
>>
>>36463314
>>36463320
>>36463374
I still dont get why someone would go through all of this, just leave it there m8 it can't be that bad.
>>
>>36465209
I've left mine alone and the weird thing is my girlfriend loves it, she's always touching it and says she thinks it's cute.
>>
You get these when you're obese and disabled and spend all day in a chair bed with no hygiene. Lmao. Not from lifting.
>>
>>36465238
yeah I mean what's the downside? some pain, and maybe blood/pus coming from it every once in a while vs having half of your ass sliced open for months? fuck that shit.
>>
>>36465209

It fucking hurts all the time. Hurts when you do situps, roll over the wrong way in bed at night, or just because it decided to hurt that day. If you let it get really fucked, it bleeds.

Thank God I finally had it taken care of before the cyst pressed up against my colon. According to my doctor, when that happens shitting becomes painful, and the removal becomes complicated (read: risk of needing a colostomy bag for a few weeks or months).

Getting mine removed and the subsequent recovery was the single most prolonged, humiliating experience in my life, but totally worth it. Had to change out the surgical wound's dressing twice per day, couldn't do much more than shamble slowly around, and shitting was a fucking adventure, but worth it.
>>
>>36465276
Lol, you are literally a faget. Why would you want a massive infection at the base of your spine?
How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>36464066

The little cyst thing at the top of your ass crack is just the exterior part. The cyst itself start lower down, internally, and no matter what you do about the external part, the internal part continues to fester and grow.
>>
I was diagnosed with this about a month before my final university exams, the Doc scheduled an operation for a week before my finals , I declined, never had the operation and after a few years it must have self healed , I just started shaving the 'cleft' and showering twice a day. I probably got lucky OS misdiagnsed though .
Squats didn't cause it for me, I didn't train then, I was sat on my arse alot though..
>>
for the fucking love of god almighty, I've seen some fucked up shit on 4chan over the years but WHAT THE FUCK MAN, I can't remember the last time I cringed at some shit like this
>>
>>36463314
Holy shit what a sloppy fucking job.
>tfw when had pilonidal cyst and managed to pop it myself
Doctor said i was extremely lucky and had never herd of someone doing it them self.
>>
File: F2.large.jpg (122 KB, 1280x961) Image search: [Google]
F2.large.jpg
122 KB, 1280x961
Dinner is served!
>>
File: image.jpg (937 KB, 2592x1552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
937 KB, 2592x1552
okay brehs im actually kind of scared

pic is my ass crack just now. my bf noticed it about 2 weeks ago and since then its only gotten worse.

what do you think?
>>
File: spongebob feels.png (254 KB, 620x500) Image search: [Google]
spongebob feels.png
254 KB, 620x500
>>36465380
>when you get raped in your cyst removal spot
>>
I have one. Not had, have. It used to leak until I took a surgical plier, dug in and pulled some hair. Now, I know it's still there, but it doesn't botter me anymore. No leaking, no pain. However, If I ever go above 20%bf, it swells up and the pain comes back.
>>
>>36465416
Does the liquid smell bad when it leaks?
>>
>>36465397
Go to a doctors to get it checked out. No one on fit can help you desu. If it is a cyst, it's better to get it taken care of sooner than later.
>>
>>36465420

No, it smells kinda like blood, with a hint of salt.
>>
Oh boy this fucking thread again.

Since September 2012, I've had 7 cysts and 1 abscess. After the third lanced cyst, which was free (Canadian healthcare god bless), the doctor considered but ultimately decided against the excision surgery as the wait was too long (Canadian healthcare god bless).

Roughly every six months (September, March) I'd feel the slight twinge of pain. The first cyst popped in my sleep. It was an almost instant relief from what was an unending torment. The next few were either lanced by some shitty nurse, or popped by yours truly on the back of the toilet seat.

So finally I get the abscess April 2015, which filled a sinus of about a 4inch deep by 2.5 square inch cone. Held close to half a litre of the most putrid puss. Immediate booking for the excision.

Surgery was in September (surgeon showed me the whole sinus, it was a gross fucking mess) and by Christmas I was healed and good to go, with a warning that the surgery doesn't always fix the issue. I work as a cook so I'm wearing gross baggy pants and collecting booty sweat 12 hours a day 6 days a week, constant fearing that I'm gonna run my finger along my tailbone and feel that pain again.

TL;DR: pilonidal cysts/abcesses will make you question why God is a cruel and malevolent being so wash your butt daily. Also women get it too I once heard a chick scream and cry for an hour cause she wasn't cleaning properly and the excision got infected worse.

Also 90% of the pictures in these threads are worst case infection just honestly if doc says clean your ass, CLEAN YOUR ASS.
>>
>>36463638
>tfw asian/spanish genetics and I'm practically hairless all over
>tfw the only ass hair I have on my body are the ones that surround my asshole
>>
>>36465397
My ass is with this exactly same redness, but bigger and it itchy alot too, really scared now.
What should i do /fit/?
>>
Will leaning forward while sitting prevent this? Leaning forward as in, putting the weight on your hamstrings/lower glutes rather than your tailbone/upper glutes
>>
had one for about 2 years. The constant bleeding sucked and caused me to chafe a lot. Couldn't wear bright pants either for fear of bleeding through them.

Got surgery about 5 months ago. Couldn't lift for about 2 months but it didn't take too long to recover. Got 18 stitches though.
>>
>>36465454
>CLEAN YOUR ASS
Is this actually such a rare occurrence? I really get in there and scrub my ass hard every time i shower, don't tell me there are anons in this thread that don't even go near their asshole when taking a bath?
>>
File: nopenope.gif (948 KB, 476x253) Image search: [Google]
nopenope.gif
948 KB, 476x253
>>
>>36465493
Same anon again. These threads are my jam.

So I remember asking the nurse who was changing my dressings one day how common these cysts are. He was a total bro who was specializing in colo-rectal recovery. Anyways bro nurse explains to me that per day he'd see 12-20 pilonidal patients.

Most causes were direct trauma (mine was caused when I crashed onto my tailbone during a football game and flattened a bunch of tissues and cells), hygiene and weight issues, and then the genetic lottery losers.

Many of his repeats were either genetic lottery losers like me or guys who would nod their head when he explained how to care for the wound then go home and completely ignore him. The lady I posted about in the last one apparently went 5 or 6 days with just washing her hair and not the open festering wound she was told to clean.
>>
>>36465548
>>36465493
>>36465454
i'm going to clean every pore of my asshole forever
>>
>>36465564
Stick a finger about one finger joint in if you want to be extra clean. Srs.
>>
>>36465577
n-not that clean
>>
I've had mine for three years and it's never been removed. Am I fucked?
>>
iv had one of these for at least 4 years now. hasnt hurt and leaked tons of pus since 2013.

seeing these scars makes me really really not want to get the inevitable surgery
>>
>>36465586
How often do you experience pain, swelling, puss, general signs of infection?
>>
>>36465594
it's not that bad anon. I had to have 3 removed. It's about a month or 2 recovery time. The most embarrassing part is having to show the nurses your butthole every time they come to check.
>>
>>36465598
None in the past two years. If I sit long enough I begin to feel it, and sometimes when I do lunges or split squats I feel it, but most of the time I forget it's there.
>>
>>36464362
3 days ago I noticed a small dimple while I was showering. Felt kinda itchy, but I've had zits on my face leave bigger craters than what this feels like. Only hurts when I press hard on it, no oozing, no swelling.
I'll be fine right?
>>
>>36465548
>>36465454

OH BEFORE I INEVITABLY FALL ASLEEP THOSE OF YOU WHO KEEP ASKING IF THEIR CYSTS ARE OKAY so my surgeon offered me the alternative to the procedure which was just a bunch of antibiotics and time because as he explained to me SUPPOSEDLY DORMANT PILONIDAL CYSTS CAN "BURN OUT" PER SE AND EVENTUALLY RUN DRY WITHOUT THE SURGERY.

It wasn't the solution for somebody like me who's had multiple recurring issues and just had enough. But if you had one cyst back in 2013 and nothing since, you may be safe to live without.

ALSO DON'T PICK YOUR BUTT AND ANNOY THE TISSUES AND SUCH IF YOU MANAGE TO IRRITATE AND INFLAME YOUR CYST WELL YOU'RE A DUMBASS JUST LIKE ME
>>
I read somewhere cutting a garlic clove in half and taping it in place against it for <10 minutes a day will make it go away.
>>
>>36465607
Had a bunch of qt3.1419 nurses change my dressings twice a day for 3 months. They'd even shave my ass so that the bandage would stick better. Shit was so cash.
>>
>>36465639

This is solid advice and everyone should do it.
>>
>>36465639
>>36465652
Just keep in mind it's gonna burn a little.
>>
If I push onto the bottom of my tailbone it hurts. I'll go see my doc and tell him.
>>
I just keep touching my tailbone to see if it hurt.
It didn't.
This fucking thread man, I was lurking this thread from my cellphone and at at some point I lost all my strenght to even lift my phone
I'm scarred to go to sleep and squish my tailbone.
JUST
>>
So I just started feeling around about 4 inches above my ass crack, and it feels like theres a little squishy shit on both sides. DEFINITELY getting this checked out.

Do pilonidal cysts cause back pain?
>>
>>36465742
In the early stages yes, usually slight nagging pain around the kidneys due to low level infection in that area.
>>
>>36465758
Hmm. I've had this lower back pain for years so it may not be that.
My concern is elevated because I can't tell if the squish I'm feeling is back fat or small cysts.
>>
File: 44383-Right-in-the-feels-TJAE.jpg (153 KB, 747x599) Image search: [Google]
44383-Right-in-the-feels-TJAE.jpg
153 KB, 747x599
>>36463314
>Pilonidal Cysts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-halZsZwIo
>>
Dude I was struggling to get up for the gym this morning and this thread did the fucking trick jesus Christ. Why don't you wash your ass anons?
>>
>>36465289
you are the one getting your ass sliced up to pieces for some fucking faggot cyst
>>
I've had a pilondial cyst for like 10 years. It just sits there and does nothing, causes me no pain or anything like that so I just leave it. I rub my finger over it now and it just feels like some small little dense lump. almost like ass crack gyno.
>>
>>36463314
can you guys press on that spot for me?

i just pressed there and its more sensitive then the other places around it. is this just because of the tail bone : < ?
>>
File: believe.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
>>36466067
i've had one for the past 3 or 4 years, started out with localized pain from poor posture when sitting and minor pus discharge but would usually lessen for a time. keeping it clean was always hard cause my job was outdoors and i was always active. i would fold up some toilet paper and stick it in my crack to absorb any moisture and change it at lunch time and when i got home. eventually i got a new job and it hasn't given me any pain or pus in over a year.

in hopes of keeping it from recurring i trim the hair along the upper crack (but don't shave it smooth) and pay specific attention to wash every time i shower. whenever i use the bathroom i also grab some toilet paper and make kind of a pinching motion from the top and bottom to grab any stray surface hairs and absorb moisture. proper posture when sitting is also important, and i avoid things like situps that cause unnecessary pressure. no pain with squats or lunges though, but i don't really squat super heavy. i want to believe that it will go away on its own.
>>
>>36466185

I do nothing for it, it's just there, sometimes I scrub it with a loofah when I have an ingrown hair on my leg or whatever.

I think they go away on their own in the end, mine has been getting progressively smaller every year to be honest. no localised pain or anything else anymore
>>
>>36463706
Yes, that's what I thought, I'd rather not get ingrown hairs there
>>
>>36465493
I usually forget to wash my ass crack or the hole to be honest.
>>
My friend has this which he has to go drain like once a month. I recently bought a jacuzzi for my house. I googled that people with them shouldn't get into those. Tell him that, he gets super upset and gets in anyway. So had to spend the whole next day draining that shit making sure to disinfect everything
>>
>>36465795
this was not so bad, just some draining and shit, normal stuff when it comes to cysts, they didnt make a whole big enough to put a can of soda in it or anything
>>
Who knew this was so common kek
>>
File: 91Qdn3ArNgL._SX425_.jpg (25 KB, 425x336) Image search: [Google]
91Qdn3ArNgL._SX425_.jpg
25 KB, 425x336
>>
>>36463458
>>36463488
This is bullshit. When you squat, you can strain the tendons connecting to your coccyx. As long as you know it's not an impact injury, you'll be alright. Just rest until the tenderness is gone.
>>
>>36466330
That's gross dude, all the shit and dingle berries just building up in your asscrack until you finally remember to wash it.
>>
I had an inflammation once a couple of years ago and now it's just a small lump in my crack that hurts if you press on it but doesn't leak or anything. What would be my best plan of action for this?
>>
>>36466700
>what is wiping your ass
>>
>>36466769
Unless you're wiping your ass with wet wipes, you're not going to get it all out m8.
>>
>>36466769
>white people

Wash your ass you dirty fuck
>>
File: Y46Ws.jpg (2 MB, 3516x2637) Image search: [Google]
Y46Ws.jpg
2 MB, 3516x2637
<-- pic 2 days after my surgery
>>
>>36464405
>hairs on your tailbone
Wut. I dont have any
>>
>>36466769
If you got shit on your face or anywhere else on your body, you'd wash it off, right? You'd run to the closest faucet and scrub yourself clean with water and soap. You wouldn't grab paper and start wiping it away until you've smeared a thin layer of shit into your skin and consider yourself clean.
>>
>>36466888
jesus fucking christ that runs halfway up his back
>>
>>36466908
bullshit, post a picture of your spread open asscheeks else youre lying
>>
I think I'm gonna buy a standing desk desu
>>
>>36466921
I get my butt hairs zapped.
But i never remember having any there before either
>>
>>36463314
I had very small one.
Zinc balm completely cured this shit. Just don't squeeze it. Let it be.
>>
>>36463500
I have no idea how these people get this shit and don't go to a doctor. You essentially grow a second asshole and think 'nah bro, I can deal with it, i don't need the help of a medical professional'
>>
File: abscess-1.jpg (33 KB, 353x200) Image search: [Google]
abscess-1.jpg
33 KB, 353x200
>>36467071
>>
I had one of these when I was 11. It got huge and I had to have surgery. Worst pain i ever felt.
>>
File: 1447974670349.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1447974670349.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>36464354
oh boy you better go wash yo ass right now
>>
Everyone I know who has had this has been overweight.

Is it something only fatties get?
>>
>>36467101
yeah, bigger pressure on tailbone I guess
>>
I had one in 2011 which was definitely the worst pain of my life, i think it was roughly golf ball sized, i needed anti blood-poisoning medication and the strongest antibiotics available to be prescribed and after 2 weeks of writhing in agony i woke up one morning feeling dizzy with tunnel vision and ran to the toilet throwing up when it then burst, have never felt such relief in my life but the pus was brown and smelt like a combination of diarrhoea, blood and decaying flesh and made me throw up immediately (worst thing i've ever smelt in my life)

I was meant to get the remaining cyst excised but I went to university in another country so the surgery never happened. Between then and now it's been about the size of a ball bearing but about a month ago it got swollen and painful, i cut the surface of the skin with my nail and by pressing it and manually drained it dry by pressing it (the pus was clear-yellow with no odour) and now the cyst is back to the size it was before with no pain

Should i get surgery?
>>
>>36467101
Mine was because I'm hairy as fuck and it's essentially an in grown hair. Doc says I can thank my genes for that one.
>>
>>36467236
Why wouldn't you?
>>
I had a coccyx quist removed when I was like 13.

Shit was disgusting, medics left a hole the size of a punch between my ass and my back. I needed almost every day to go to the clinic to change the gauzes. The hole was always filled with gauzes and it absorbed all the blood and the pus. It's been 11 years and it still disgusts me.
>>
>>36466714
I am in the same boat. This thread has encouraged me to buy anti-bacterial wipes and to get in the habit of cleaning it everyday(once or twice a day in the shower no longer feels adequate). That on top of proper posture, diet and staying active feels like the solution. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>36467277
because i'd have to take a lot of time off lifting, and i'm not going to be back somewhere where i can have surgery until july
>>
>>36463374
>man has asscrack surgically removed
I haven't properly laughed at loud at 4chan like this in a long while.
>>
>>36463374

Shit, I remember first reading these posts. I really hope that it's just a matter of these guys never going to see a doctor and enduring months of symptoms, rather than their backside just splitting open within a week.
>>
>>36463566
Go to another clinic. Earlier it is the easier to operate
>>
>>36467077
Strawberry and vanilla, my favourite!
>>
>>36465380
Mmmmm, cyst yogurt.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.