[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you recommend to do with this progress after 4 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: sbduurtz5hbeae7dajgn.jpg (144 KB, 1440x600) Image search: [Google]
sbduurtz5hbeae7dajgn.jpg
144 KB, 1440x600
What would you recommend to do with this progress after 4 months ss?

Weight- 190lb ~21% bf
Squat -185lbs
Bench -165lbs
Deadlift - 275lbs

Im finding it hurt to gain strength now while eating at a maintenance. Should I eat over despite my bf?
>>
>>36462557
no, don't become a fat SS meme that gets reposted everywhere. cut down to a nice weight on a program with more aesthetic focus
>>
>>36462586
Like what? Most say eat more
>>
File: 1457741461027.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1457741461027.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
>>36462557
you're still weak as shit. build some more muscle mass before you decide to seriously cut or you'll be ottermode. unless that's what you want.
>>
>>36462778
So eat more? Finding it hard as hell to progress now.
>>
>>36462927
Yeah, also make sure you're sleeping enough...

If you're doing the program, you shouldn't be struggling at weight that light. Count your cals and go to bed earlier.
>>
>>36462557
OP post a pic, not sure how tall you are, 190 looks different on everyone. im at 19% BF right now at 5'11 220, and still feel a cut would make me appear to small. If short term health isnt a concern for you, continue bulk or do a mini-cut and reverse diet back into your bulk.
>>
>>36462927
Don't listen to that retard.

Stop SS once you can no longer progress weekly (after having deloaded at least once), no matter how much you are lifting. At this point switch to an actual weekly progression program like the Texas method or whatever, and for gods sake eat more.
>>
>>36462557
>What would you recommend to do with this progress after 4 months ss

Eight more months of SS
>>
>>36462557
Your weights are exactly my weights except my squat is 10 higher and I weigh 5 pounds more
We should fuck
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.