[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell my brother I don't want to lift with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Feelbonacci.jpg (126 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
Feelbonacci.jpg
126 KB, 841x797
So basically long story short, I'm a fat fuck at like 5'11 290lbs and am cutting obviously. I used to love lifting, so a few months ago my brother invited me to his gym to get in shape like he did, which I thought was a really sweet deal. So for about a month we were lifting, but it was awful. He talked a shit ton of bro science, and always yelled at me for bad form, when his was also pretty atrocious. Especially for bench. I hated it, and then I got a pilonidal cyst and had to quit in December. It got better around the beginning of January, but I still haven't gone back to the gym with him. I want to get in shape and be stronk, but with all the retarded lifts he adds in everyday (that change day to day when he doesn't feel like doing it again) I just don't know what to do. I want to sneak in at night and just go by myself, but I also feel like that's not a good idea either and I'm not sure how I'd explain it if I got caught.
>>
>>36462431
1.underage banned
2.fatty kill yourself
3.you're egolifting and ure butthurt cuz ure superior stronger chad brother lifts more than you with better form
tldr sneak to the gym and spread that pilonidal cyst puss all over the bench,then jump out of the window and run
>>
>>36462490
I'm over 18
>>
>Don't be a pussy and just tell him that you want to lift by yourself
>>
>>36462511
Dubs of truth, I guess.
>>
"Hey bro, could we take it easier in the gym until I can work up to it? I can't really handle the load you're dropping on me.. do you have any beginner workouts for me to start with?"

easy.
>>
>>36462528
No dawg, it's not the amount of work, I can do that, it's just we'll go to the gym to squat and deadlift and pretty soon we're doing zottman curls because he feels like it, and it all just makes no sense
>>
>>36462552
>going to the gym just for deadlifts and squats
just because u browse this shitty board and you're fat doesnt mean u have to do shitty routines like SS.
Follow your brother's superior brosplit.
>>
>>36462571
ok, it's just such a waste of time for no gains
>>
>>36462616
post body pics of you and your brother
>>
>>36462676
I'm fat, he's fit. He's got loose skin from originally being fat too, there's not much to it. Also I don't have a pic of him, and I'm not going to ask him for one
>>
>>36462700
if he's fit and he used to be fat and you're still fat then he probably does something better than you.listen to your wise brother and dont be a smartass,fatty
>>
>>36462431
>I was doing some research and I think routine X would be better for me at this point
Either A or B will happen
>yeah we can still go together. I'll do my thing, you do yours *brohug*
Or
>if it's not going to work out I guess I'll just go alone lol *brohug*

Just say no homo and after you swallow his sweet brotien and you'll be alright mane.
>>
>>36462748
Thanks mang I'll join with him and if it works then great, but if not ill do
>>36462767
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.