[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here know anything about ICON Meals? Worth it for tho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Anyone here know anything about ICON Meals? Worth it for those of us too lazy to cook?

http://www.iconmeals.com/
>>
>>36461707
I just throw chicken breast and fish in the oven and heat a pot full of vegetables on the stove and I have 3 days worth of meals done in a couple hours.
>>
>>36461798
I used to do that as well but I just got tired of it. I think this will give me variety. More expensive yes, but I'm willing to do it.

To me, it looks like the issue will be getting enough calories while eating these.
>>
>>36461707

You'd need 2-3 of these every day + extra smaller meals like protein shakes, oatmeal etc. to meet your macros and calories goals. It suddenly becomes very expensive, but I'd do it if I had the money to spend instead of eating out every day for example.
>>
>>36461953
Yeah, that's pretty much the first thing I thought of.

I eat out pretty much every day though, and it's very expensive. Icon Meals might actually be LESS expensive than what i do currently. Not only that, it will force me into eating cleaner, because I tend to be lazy when it comes to cooking.

With the overnight shipping, this comes out to about $130/wk if I order 2 meals a day from them.

I think I'm going to give it a shot.
>>
Did you pay to advertise here?
>>
>>36461998
I just found out about this on a certain body builder's youtube video.
>>
>>36461991

So calculate the cost of the meal if you'd prepare it yourself and check what they charge you for the service only. Now ask yourself if this is worth it, compared to meal prepping ONCE a week.
>>
>>36461816

Yeah I'm lucky that I'm not bothered by the lack of variety. I eat pretty plain also due to stomach problems.
>>
File: opisafag.jpg (726 KB, 1440x1108) Image search: [Google]
opisafag.jpg
726 KB, 1440x1108
>>36461707
>too lazy to cook
>too lazy
>lazy
>making it

Fuck off you willed faggot. Pic related took me 30 min to make, and now I have lunch and dinner ready for the next 2 days.
>>
File: Moleman.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
Moleman.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>36462330
where can you buy those disposable containers?
>>
>>36461991
>$130/wk
>2 meals a day

Nigga what are you thinking?

Buy Spinach and ground lean turkey. You can get 104 grams of protein in 480 calories of 99% lean turkey meat that you can eat with spinach and even eat vegan cheese at 40 calories and 3 grams of protein a slice. One packet with 3 slices of cheese is 600 calories and 113 grams of protein. Eat with spinach, and you can drink 2 protein shakes which will average 150 calories for 25 grams of protein.

Right there you're at 900 calories, for 163 grams of lean good protein. Eat an orange and you can even have a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich and still be under 2k calories with like 175 grams of protein. Drink tea, coffee and water.

If you want to bulk just add on top of this.

Shit nigga.
>>
>>36461707
if youre too lazy to cook, youre too lazy to make it

that simple
>>
samefagging
reported
mods ban this shill
>>
>>36462429
amazon sells them ten for ten.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R9DCV8K?refRID=PJ2E8G5SB8WKKZK6NYSN&ref_=pd_bia_nav_t_3
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.