[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf knows I'm cutting >brings home ice cream and cookies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1457225215438.png (321 KB, 618x349) Image search: [Google]
1457225215438.png
321 KB, 618x349
>gf knows I'm cutting
>brings home ice cream and cookies and gets mad if I don't eat any

Why are girls such gains goblins? Just bought some clen...am I gonna make it even if I'm eating this shit
>>
She thinks if you get fit than you'll leave her
Welcome to the mind of a woman
This is Nothing new
>>
>>36461682
People get mad if they do shit and the people around them turn it down, it makes them feel like they should turn it down.

It doesn't even have to be health related. I don't have a sweet tooth, most sweet stuff tastes like shit to me. But if I turn down candy or cookies or some shit every gets all self conscious and or mad as fuck.
>>
Just run 10 miles a day like I do. Then you can eat all you want without getting fat.

Not that I'd recommend using the calories toward crap.
>>
>125lbs
>cutting to 1200 kcal a day because sedentary female
>cooking for my bf
>cookies and stuff in the house
>ask him for a cookie after dinner
>tells me no
>hides the cookies

why are men such gains goblins
>>
>>36461682

What I don't understand is how someone could be so miserable that they would stay with a woman that does this kind of shit.
>>
>>36461950

He's a keeper.
>>
>>36461923
>just run 10 miles a day like I do
that sounds awful ill just not eat the cookie thank you very much.
>>
>>36461979

Because they all do it
>>
>>36461682
that's not being a gains goblin you stupid fucking idiot
>>
File: oh man.jpg (10 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
oh man.jpg
10 KB, 329x281
>>36462011

You sound like you have a lot of experience with women. Teach me all your secrets
>>
>>36461682
Eat it post workout to replenish muscle glycogen. Cut calories somewhere else. If you're getting enough protein, it won't hurt.
>>
>>36462039

wew lad. Since high school, 4 gfs all of which tell me something like "it's okay to eat like shit once and a while" meaning donuts every week.
>>
>>36462083

So because you had four bad girlfriends act like this, all women must act like this?

Here's the actual problem: you're bad at choosing women to date.
>>
>>36462155

That's right, it's my fault :^))
>>
>>36461950
Sounds like a gaingel tbhfam
>>
File: arnoldcookie.jpg (38 KB, 449x419) Image search: [Google]
arnoldcookie.jpg
38 KB, 449x419
>>36461950
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.