[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prohormones on a Cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1456413936703.jpg (104 KB, 540x695) Image search: [Google]
1456413936703.jpg
104 KB, 540x695
I'm cutting right now, I'm 6'2" at 184 pounds, probably have another 10-15 pounds to go for that six pack. Would taking some prohormones I have lying around be a bad thing? Or should I save it for a slow bulk in the fall? It's the bulk andro kit from LG sciences.
>>
You don't look 6'2
>>
>>36461580
Not me dude, I just found a pic with tits to get you guys attention.
>>
>weighing 170lbs at 6'2
>being on steroids

You're not going to make it brah
>>
>>36461565
Stop being a bitch and get some anavar
>>
>>36461610
Show me where the hell to buy steroids and I'll buy them.
>>
How the fuck? I'm 6'3 215 and I feel like if I dropped below 195 I'd wither away.
>>
>>36461627
r SST
>>
>>36461643
Yeah I am not very big. I want to be big, but I don't really gain anything other than fat no matter what the fuck I do. Only time I made gains ever was on a prohormone cycle over the summer.
>>
>>36461698

If you're serious about getting big then you should eat as much as humanly possible until you're around 205-215 and continue lifting without worrying about being chubby. Your lifts will increase and later on you can focus on cutting down.
>>
>>36461627
SST on reddit, shit is so easy its ridiculous. You need a bitcoin account tho
>>
>>36461627
Like for real I just got 3 vials of test and some dbol for 80 bucks, it took two days to ship.
>>
>>36461796
I know you're just quoting some tv show. ..what was the site they said on the tv show
>>
>>36461774
Yeah I'm a dumb shit when it comes to computers. What the fuck is a bitcoin?
>>
>>36461725
/fit/
>>
>>36461916
>what the fuck is a bitcoin
Top kek.It's just internet money that's harder to trace basically.You can purchase bitcoin on a number of sites I usually get mine from ebay.
>>
>>36461565
>Prohormones
You are dumb
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.