[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats some good recipes for ground chicken?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Whats some good recipes for ground chicken?
>>
What the fuck does this even mean? Implying there is a SKY CHICKEN?
All chickens are "ground chickens"
>>
>>36461365
kek
>>
File: gold star.png (89 KB, 524x499) Image search: [Google]
gold star.png
89 KB, 524x499
>>36461365
>>
>>36461386
Fuck off, stop defending this autistic advertising campaign. You know I'm right
>>
File: 1453859171852.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1453859171852.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>36461365
>>
>>36461347
Mix it with an egg, spring onions and pinhead oatmeal to make pretty good meatballs
>>
>>36461347
Actually did it today

Oregano, olive oil, salt, pepper, onions, lemon juice, or a Greek or Muslim spice blend, and grill on spears.

Eat with tzatsiki, lavash bread, cucumber, olives
>>
Make chili with it. Add lentils, salsa, veggies, and oil as needed.
>>
>>36463992
>Eat with tzatsiki
>lavash bread,
>olives

Good job on taking a healthy lean fat and making it fat. Why don't you tell him to go eat a Mcdonald's Cheeseburger instead.

Make some chicken burgers with cayenne pepper powder. Then sprinkle the patties with salt and pepper.
>>
>>36461365

Thanks for the hearty kek, m8.
>>
Fry it up with onions and tomatoes, sprinkle in some rosemary and cayenne, salt and pepper to taste.

Cut the top off of a green pepper and fill with ground turkey concoction.

Bake at 350 for 45mins

Fucking delish m80
>>
File: Morena-Baccarin.jpg (167 KB, 671x1000) Image search: [Google]
Morena-Baccarin.jpg
167 KB, 671x1000
Just bought a pound of this today any ideas to meal prep it for 7days?
>>
>>36464534
Add taco seasoning and make tacos.
>>
>>36461347
Mix it with some chopped napa cabbage and minced ginger and make dumplings out of it.
>>
Lately I've been just eating it with some steak sauce as dip.

I also like to make ground turkey tacos with Tobasco Chipotle sauce & sour in a whole wheat soft taco wrap.

I also fairly regularly make chili & American chop suey with it.
>>
>>36464865
*sour cream
>>
>>36464554
Seconded.
>>
>>36461347
I don't ever use a recipe. I just take a pound of ground beef/Turkey/chicken, add a bunch of spinach, carrots, peppers, broccoli whatever vegies I have laying around and fry it all up in a skillet. Doesn't get much easier, and it always comes out good.
>>
File: l452429409.jpg (27 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
l452429409.jpg
27 KB, 290x350
>>36464070
>Good job on taking a healthy lean fat and making it fat. Why don't you tell him to go eat a Mcdonald's Cheeseburger instead.

We arent all cutting. That meal is healthy as fuck for you. What are you afraid of in olives, salt? Are you in heart failure? And Tzatziki is fucking olive oil, greek yogurt and cucumbers with spices.

>dietary fat
>bad for you

Also pic related, josephs whole grain lavash is literally mana from heaven
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.