[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long to get zyzz physique natty from aushwitz spooky ghoul mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images-2.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
How long to get zyzz physique natty from aushwitz spooky ghoul mode?
>>
He died of a heart attack. Don't know if you should follow his lead. Even if it is natty.
>>
>>36461205
That was because he had a heart condition thoguh
>>
>>36461194

>actually thinking he was natty

god people how no idea what the human body
>>
>>36461205
>people who die of heartattacks are not to be inspired by
>>
I'm almost certain a lot of his physique came from dancing for hours every weekend
>>
>>36461224
I never said that, I'm asking to long to get his physique nattu
>>
>>36461223
no, it was because he was full of cocaine
>>
>>36461224
Zyzz was natty for a long time until he hit some plateaus.
>>
>>36461252
It was actually both.
>>
>>36461270
Genetics determine how far you can get natty?
>>
>>36461223
That plus he was running heavy cycles with no rest cycles, doing coke everweekend all while chilling in a hot ass sauna.
>>
>>36461270
afaik he got a lot of hate for hopping on sterons too early
so what were those plateaus? 2pl8 deadlift? lol
>>
>>36461295
Yeah a big suprise aint it.
>>36461340
Not that early but he could definitely passed those plateaus still natty. Can't remember them exactly and too lazy to do research any further.
>>
>>36461295
There are people who have never worked out in their life who have more muscle mass than some people working their ass off at the gym ever will. Improbable. But there are. How's that?
>>
>>36461194
I love how no one actually answers you like 4-6 years
>>
He hopped on the roids after around 3 months but iirc he roided to avoid having to do cardio rather than to gain huge amounts of muscle mass so a physique somewhat similar to Zyzz' could be attainable natty over a much longer period of time (5+ years being very consistent and strict with everything).
>>
File: 033 - RifTEQf.jpg (37 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
033 - RifTEQf.jpg
37 KB, 680x793
>>36461526
>he roided to avoid having to do cardio
>>
>>36461194
He's dead. You're both spoopy skellies.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.