[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FIVE YEAR PLAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
What's /fit/'s five year plan? In five years I'll be a pharmacist making eazy bank. Paying my crushing loans from school. I'll be fucking young tech's and buying a new house is Arizona USA
>>
Gonna be a physiotherapist with a home gym and I'll have a qt gf and I'll look up to the sky and I'll see zyzz and he'll say "I told you we were all gonna make it brah" then a single tear will come to my eye. My son will come to me and say, why are you crying daddy? The I'll say 'son, it's time for you to lift some weights'.
>>
Gonna regret making bad decisions one after another 5 years ago
>>
>>36460934
I'll still be in med school.
>>
File: 1425598803510.jpg (11 KB, 207x208) Image search: [Google]
1425598803510.jpg
11 KB, 207x208
well, I decided if I don't feel my life has improved in 11 months I'm offing myself so we'll have to wait and see
>>
>>36461012
This desu senpai
>>
ib analyst
>>
conquer depression, 1.5/3/4/5, grow out mane, figure out a career, figure out reliable income source
>>
In five years I want to be an AF combat controller, face fixed, strong as Ox, and dating a QT. Pretty simple
>>
I'll either still be in college or dead.
>>
File: 00jew.png (235 KB, 486x299) Image search: [Google]
00jew.png
235 KB, 486x299
Hopefully dead my friend.
>>
In 5 years ill be on the PGA tour as one of the most well known athletes in the world
>>
>>36462646
>PGA
>athletes
>>
paramedic with PTSD
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 654x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 654x491
In five years i'll be long dead because i'm killing myself in 9 weeks.

>sell most belongings
>save as much as i can from next few paychecks
>take advantage of loose gun laws and use $1000+ on a revolver+ammo
>make sure it works at range
>put a bullet throught my heart
>noone will care
at least the feels end soon.
>>
>>36462681

Only ptsd I'm planning on getting from my paramedic is from the time wasted getting it in the first place when I could have gotten a real job.
>>
>>36462663
tiger woods, rory mcilory, dustin johnson, gary woodland, ricky barnes, Camilo Villegas, and 98% of the tour would outlift you and outperform you on their worst day, on your best.
>>
>>36462694
Heart is a bad idea
>>
>>36462694
hey bro, do you have a car I could buy for cheap? srs.
>>
>>36460934
>pharmacist
>making bank
Anon you'll be lucky if you even get part time. The pharmacy market is oversaturated because of the Asian education boom that started a little over a decade ago. Also automation and robots will replace you as a glorified pill counter. Better get into drug research, something related to chemotherapy or big pharma.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
>>
I'll either be in the military, or dead.
>>
>>36462716
>pro golf
>athletes
>>
>>36460934
>>36461012
I really dont understand what people mean paying back crushing Loans
Like you wont pay all the 200k all at once
probably like 500 a month
like if you make 1k-3k (doctor salary)
how is 500 a month affecting you ???
>>
>>36462969
1k-3k+ a week*
>>
>>36462694
anon...
put it through your brain lad
if you put it through your heart it's really gonna hurt for a bit
as long as you get yourself right through the brain it's probably less than a second of skull splitting pain and then just black nothingness lad :)
>>
>>36462598
>5 years for 1.5/3/4/5
>>
>>36462764
My wife is a RPh and can confirm market is wayyy oversaturated. She hates her job in retail, but won't quit because the market's so tight.

Also, her salary's high as fuck for the area, so she's not moving. Good luck breh
>>
File: 1438042057909.jpg (56 KB, 468x714) Image search: [Google]
1438042057909.jpg
56 KB, 468x714
>>36462694

Enjoy the bitter sweet existence of nothingness, we all have to face it someday. I may not agree with people killing themselves, I find it moronic, but I guess some men are just not built for the burden of life.

If you chose to live however, you have my utmost respect, killing yourself? How fucking selfish are you to peg out while I have to fucking work my ass 9-5 every weekday to feed my family while still maintaining fitness levels, shit. Others have faced harder realities in life
>>
>>36463111
I've never been accepted or given a fuck about since the day I gained sentience, been blown off and made to feel like a miserable, unlovable shitstain, and I'm selfish for taking some initiative and bugging out before I cry myself to sleep again?
Plus, noone will care. They'll initially be shocked and appalled while convincing themselves of this "tragedy", shortly before forgetting about me entirely while trying to repress the reality that they're glad I finally fucked off.
Fuck it.
>>
>>36460934
Was gonna go pharmacist route but i kept reading how the market was being flooded and new pharmacy schools were being built everywhere. I know every city needs pharmacists but everyone is gonna flock to the big ones.
>>
>>36463111
waste of trips
If anyone truly wants to kill themselves it's their decision
i never weould because im not a pussy, but that's simply my view and a persons life has nothing to do with your own
they can live it or end it how they like
>>
File: handsome gorilla 41.jpg (364 KB, 1200x845) Image search: [Google]
handsome gorilla 41.jpg
364 KB, 1200x845
>>36460934
>buying a new house is Arizona USA
MWU AZ? I'm on the waitlist for the dental school. I fucked up undergrad and I'm in their MA program.
>>
>>36463066
/fit/ has led me to believe that anything beyond this requires frauding otherwise it'd be higher
>>
Hopefully be playing Major League Lacrosse at the prime age of 24, or be working as an Engineer. Either way I hope to be much stronger by then.
>>
Graduated with a Mining Engineering degree, hopefully the market will have recovered and I'll be making decent money
>>
>>36463326
>lmfao so many contradictions
>No one will care
>they will initially be shocked
Lmfao
I have met homeless people that have litterally lost everything. They have no family. No where to sleep. They cant get a job. They have to eat from the garbage can at mcdonalds. They have no one to care for them. They get jumped by random teens who wants to be thugs. They litterally have no future but they have been doing this for 2-5 years and they still havent killed themselves while you have everything they wished they have.
Source: I didnt know how lucky i was until i decided to go try to be homeless for 2 weeks and let me tell you i was crying everynight when it was cold under a bridge not because it was hard but because there are people who do this everynight. I asked people where they usually sleep but they would not tell me in fear i would steal their spot. I never felt so lonely in my life.People like you really make me sick to my stomach. I recommend you to try that and see how easy you have life. Because ever since i have never been so greatful to wake up everyday, and try my best to be a better person and to live on
>>
>>36462969
>>36462983
You know what residency is? It's that thing all doctors have to go through to become a Board Certified Attending physician. It lasts anywhere from 3-7 years depending on your specialty, and oh yeah you only get paid maybe $50,000 a year. SO try getting a house, car, insurance and then paying back that crushing debt that is currently at 6.8% interest.

tl;dr it takes forever to make that sweet doctor money
>>
File: 5zb3Eiu.jpg (196 KB, 1330x334) Image search: [Google]
5zb3Eiu.jpg
196 KB, 1330x334
>>36463326
Here you go faggot. Something that used to get posted in the "motivational" threads we had in 2011.
>>
Starting residency
I'd be like 6ft 170-180 lean ideally
>>
>>36463326
>literally one chance at life
>born in a first world country and has access to the internet
>decides to end it because muh feels

lol. If only killing yourself would lift someone up from abject poverty into your life. The life that they pray every night to have, you ungrateful little shit.
>>
>I'll be a pharmacist making eazy bank.

My best friend growing up became a pharmacist. He makes pretty good money but HATES his job and says all the other pharmacists hate their jobs and are miserable.

It is money but not easy money.
>>
>>36460934
idk man I guess I'll just be an industrial electrician because I dropped out of college. Either that or the psychiatrist will let me back in the army and I'll have a standard military life.
>>
>>36463662
my mom raised her 2 kids off 25k a year i dont see how hard it could be
>>
File: 1303784499111.jpg (134 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1303784499111.jpg
134 KB, 333x500
>>36463811
Nigga that's poverty line.
>>
>>36463811
It was harder than you think it was.
>>
>>36463811

25k a year back then is very, very different to 25k a year now. Residency is not bad money, but its definitely not mad bank - especially for the hours you can end up working.
>>
File: Suicide Prevention.png (1 MB, 1678x1044) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Prevention.png
1 MB, 1678x1044
>>36462694
Then move onto different things. Killing yourself is a permanent solution to temporary problems.
>>
>>36462764
a drug research is over saturated too. Pharma companies have already released all the easy to find drugs. Now they just leave the research risk to small startups and then buy the successful ones out.
>>
>>36460974
>I'll look up to the sky and I'll see zyzz and he'll say "I told you we were all gonna make it brah" then a single tear will come to my eye

We're all gonna make it breh
>>
Use teaching ESL as an excuse to travel and teach, work out, get drunk, generally fuck around and be moderately irresponsible while still saving a bit of money. Consider getting my shit together when I'm done.
>>
Well into grad school/med school. Hopefully I'm a little more sick of a kunt.
>>
>>36463855
jesus this is such an autistic normie image, and i never use the word normie, but this picture is literally the embodiment of "clueless retard sheeple normie," like dude come on this has to be ironic
>>
>>36463824
>yeah man i wore the same clothes in hs for 4 years in a row but i made up for it with studying 24/7
>>
>>36463396
stick to a advanced strength routine for 3years and its possible
>>
Hope to be settled down by then, hopefully in another country because I live in a shitty ass country. Obtain gf, and dogbro. Would like to maintain my body fat everyday throughout the year.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.