[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please post a good fitness routine I can do every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1429503985934.jpg (757 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1429503985934.jpg
757 KB, 1366x768
Can someone please post a good fitness routine I can do every week? This is my first post here and I really want to get a better body by October (month of my birthday)
Diet tips would also be appreciated. Thank you /fit/. This is the only image I got.
>>
fuck off
>>
fuck off
>>
fuck off
>>
fuck off
>>
....then Read the sticky.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>36460264
>wants better body, wants improvement
>doesn't read sticky

Tell me, how are you going to better yourself if you have no motivation to do it?
>>
fuck off
>>
>>36460396
desu the sticky is totally shit man. Its impossible to decipher because its layout is total shit, and if your new to it most of the shit goes over your head.
>>
>>36460416
>Layout is shit

>Literally has contents telling you exactly what's in it, and clicking it will take you to what you need to know

If you want fitness routine, click exercise, if you want diet tips, click diet.

It's only impossible to decipher if you are actually retarded.
>>
read the sticky

then fuck off
>>
>Its impossible to decipher

You must be literally retarted. Or at least learning disabled. Honestly, the sticky ain't rocket fucking science.
>>
>>36460264
Try googling jim stoppanis shortcut to size. Pretty good routine. Dont mind the zyzz wannabe frat boys who dont help newbies. They have no lats.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-03-29-04.png (89 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-03-29-04.png
89 KB, 720x1280
>>36460264
& google for " atkinson diet "
>>
>>36460264
Phrak's Greyskull LP
>>
File: 1453927866855.png (507 KB, 1620x1320) Image search: [Google]
1453927866855.png
507 KB, 1620x1320
fuck off
>>
>>36460494
actually he has to fuck off first and then read the sticky
>>
>>36460416
The sticky changed my life, and I doubt you are dumber than I.
>>
>>36460264
Mon Chest compound + Triceps
Tue Back compound + Biceps
Thur Legs compound and shoulders Compound+ isolation
Fri Multiple bodypart accessory day.
>>
>>36460264
>The sticky is too complicated

Wew lad, that's a first

If you have little to no lifting experience, do SL and start with the bar to get your form down.

>But I want to get big fast, I'm not wasting my time on the bar!

How much of your life have you spent not working out at all? Starting slow will build your confidence and your form; If you go up 5 lbs a workout you'll be at 225 in 3 months. start with the bar.

Watch videos on form before and during your workouts. Lift in front of the mirror and watch yourself.

Eat 500 calories surplus, and get .8 protons per lb of weight. Sleep 7 hours a night at least, 8-9 if you can.

That's it, come back in 3-4 months when your squats stalling at 190. You have all that you need, any more research is giving you massively diminishing returns. Just fucking lift
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.