[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw this on a pajeet gym's page (through a pajeet friend).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: team xplode.jpg (132 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
team xplode.jpg
132 KB, 960x960
Saw this on a pajeet gym's page (through a pajeet friend). Is this possible in 42 days? Roids? The guy not only lost weight but gained a lot of muscle, just look at his traps in the after pic.
>>
ofc not you retard
>>
>>36457850
How fucking new are you?
Any /fit/ lurker knows damn well you cant achieve such mass in 42 days starting from there
>>
probably. noob gains + lost of water weight
>>
42 days? You could do this shit in 3 weeks natty even with mediocre genes.
>>
>>36457868

I'm not new, and I don't know the exact rate the body can produce muscle but I know it's not enough to get your traps like that in 42 days. What's your explanation for this then? Are they lying about the timeframe or is this guy on something? Also his chest looks a lot fuller.
>>
Pajeets always roid. How else can they get away with doing shitty exercises that don't make any sense in the gym?
>>
>>36457850
either lying about that time frame, or he's sticking test juice in his asscheek
>>
He is flexing hard in the after pic. All he did was cut weight.
>>
>>36457850
Yeah it's possible with herbalife
>>
>>36458999

Did he also add that cut weight to his traps?
>>
>>36459359
hes just flexing in the 2nd one...

My traps look just like his in the before pic normally, and are bigger than his flexed.

He just worked his arms and chest and lost weight
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.