[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit, its my first time posting here and wanted to ask quick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: help me.jpg (72 KB, 450x613) Image search: [Google]
help me.jpg
72 KB, 450x613
Hey /fit, its my first time posting here and wanted to ask quick and effective methods on how to lose weight. I'm around 264 lbs and have been eating less and working out more lately, but things are going slow and I don't have the patience; that and the fact that summer's in a few months. So, can anyone give me any advice on diets or programs that would be helpful, something the works really quick.
thanks
>>
>>36457555
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
Just get a knife and cut off your fupa you'll lose 30lbs
>>
>>36457590
Papa bless
>>
>>36457555
Download audiobooks and go on long walks (I completed a sub 2-hour marathon with only 2 practice runs because I was walking 5 miles a day)

Eat less

Eat in a 6-8 hour window per day (this usually works best for about 1-7pm)
>>
>>36457589
I'm looking for advice that I don't already know. This shit is obvious.
>>
>>36457617
>Eat in a 6-8 hour window per day
what does that mean, exactly?
>>
>>36457617
>Sub 2 hours marathon
Damn nigga that's world record pace

>>36457650
Intermitent fasting ,read the sticky you fucking cunt
>>
>>36457662
didn't see it, you fucking degenerate
>>
>>36457555
DNP . Don't forget to drink a beer a day with it
>>
>>36457630
Then fucking do it. Youre not gunna see results in a month.
>Things are going slow and I dont have the patience
Fucking suck it up, thats how things work
>>
>>36457733
when I say slow, I mean REALLY slow. My friend lost 17 kg in a month by doing some workout and diet program
>>
>>36457650
> what does eat in a 6-8 hour window mean

Only consume food in a 6-8 hour period of the day, I don't know what else to say. e.g. between 1-7pm (this is a period of time 6 hours long), ONLY eat if it is after 1pm and before 7pm, do not eat at 10am, do not eat at 12:30pm, do not eat at 7:30pm, do not eat at 10pm, only eat if it is between 1-7pm. It doesnt have to be those hours exactly, I am just giving you an example of a common 6 hour window which has worked well for me.

>>36457662
kek i meant a sub 2-hour HALF-marathon. It's a very average time, but my point is that a reasonably level of cardio fitness can be achieved by lots of regular exercise - you dont need to go out and kill yourself (and then give up) to do well
>>
>>36457555
LMFAO no matter what you do fatty you will never be ready for the summer
i guess the summer fags are back
>>
>>36457769
>Eat 1500 cals a day
>Move
This isnt rocket surgery man
>>
>>36457795
by working out i mean actually do active shit. I skate everyday for hours. Also, my weight is mostly from height, being pretty much 2 meters tall, I just wanted to shave of some pounds because I'm starting to gain some
>>
>>36457833
Nigger what dont you understand. Workout and eat a lot less. Skating is not working out
>>
File: 1407512828789.gif (25 KB, 451x75) Image search: [Google]
1407512828789.gif
25 KB, 451x75
>>36457833
No shit dumbass. Any one can run 1 mile everyday but if i go eat mcdonalds everyday you think i wouldnt get fat
fuck you fatty and read the sticky
>>
>>36457555
>eating less

That doesn't have meaning.

If CaloriesConsumed > CaloriesBurned
Then GainWeight
Else If CaloriesConsumed < CaloriesBurned
Then LoseWeight
Else
Do nothing

Count your calories with MyFitnessPal you lazy fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.