[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are 99.9% of female bodies disgustingly soft and weak?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 21IbZXe.jpg (40 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
21IbZXe.jpg
40 KB, 500x320
Why are 99.9% of female bodies disgustingly soft and weak?
>>
Because females are all weak humans.

They will never triumph MAN.
>>
>>36457472
Easy, the standards of beauty and expectations are different for men and women.
>>
>>36457505
This

Women and girls are told that they shouldn't build muscle because it makes them manly.
>>
File: fit girl .jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fit girl .jpg
95 KB, 640x640
>>36457472
1) Society has very low standards for women, and sex and dating are incredibly easy for them. It's much more competitive for men, so we push ourselves a lot more. Whereas an average looking woman with an average body is seen as very sexy in her teens and 20s, so she never has motivation to do any more.

2) Misconception that if a woman isn't rail-thin, she'll be body-builder huge. Women seem to think that if they lift weights for a week they'll gain 100 pounds of muscle. Pic-related is more muscular than any woman I have ever met. Most women will never get that amount of muscle even if they do strength train regularly. Yet she still looks attractive and not like a roided out BB, despite having 5x more muscle mass than most women
>>
>>36458255
>Yet she still looks attractive and not like a roided out BB
Lol. My friend saw this on my phone and said 'roids'. Leave your house (and /fit/) more, senpai
>>
>>36457472
>soft and weak
yes
>disgustingly
no, you're just a faggot
>>36458255
Nah, you're just a faggot, even the chick in your pic is too muscular, that's just gross m8.

>pic related
this is the perfect female body type
>>
>>36457472
lower testosterone levels and other biological and social factors
>>
they naturally have less test than middle school boys

faggot
>>
Women simply can't grow muscle well, girl on OP pic is roiding hard. Plus, for various health reasons they need to have high bf%.
>>
Because they're supposed to be that way, and in fact, actually look better that way.

An hour glass figure with muscles all over it looks retarded.
>>
File: 1381045214576.jpg (66 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1381045214576.jpg
66 KB, 720x960
>>36457472
>not wanting a soft gf

you some kinda faggot?
>>
>>36457472
Because it's considered enough when a woman isn't fat for men. Not being fat can mean not pigging out or it can mean that plus working out. When you can attract men by simply not being overweight why go the extra distance and get fit?

I completely understand why women don't workout, imagine being not fat as good enough to attract women and that anything beyond dyel is just extra. You'd be hard pressed to find many guys in the gym
>>
>>36458307
your friend has autism
>>
Because women naturally store more bodyfat than men.

Dropping to single digits for a woman is unhealthy, as their body isn't built for it.
>>
>>36458769
this and the testerone difference
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.