[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the health benefits of having a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 612x612
What are the health benefits of having a gf?
>>
Can do NoFap without going nuts

Have someone to cook for you
>>
>>36457378
huge mental health boost if you are in a solid loving relation. it's like having a best friend you can always rely on when things get tough and stressful. and you can fuck them pretty much every day.
>>
File: 1456173554270.jpg (109 KB, 837x892) Image search: [Google]
1456173554270.jpg
109 KB, 837x892
i wouldn't know
>>
Nothing. They only bring stress and sadness.
>>
>>36457471
This.

Girlfriends are the biggest gains goblins and they don't let you progress in your life.
>>
>>36457378
You can seggs them whenever you want which is good for your heart, brain, and benis. Also boosts mood and immune system
>>
>>36457471
This desu
>>
one more reason to not throw yourself off of a building.
>>
>>36457397
>best friend you can rely on
Nope. They actually need you to rely on, since you're the man of the relationship.
You need to suck it up and deal with your issues (which you should be doing anyway t b h)

>>36457397
>and you can fuck them pretty much every day
Nope. They'll blackmail you with no sex if you don't do what they want. Even then, enjoy getting sex once per week or less
>>
>>36458748
Dude, your first point is very true, props for that.
But the second... Just fuck them, and if they start "blackmailin" you, NEXT.
>>
>>36458785
Yeah true that
>>
>>36457378
I'm 32 and I think I've given up on getting gfs. They're always a huge pain in the ass and never actually make my life any better. If anything they just stress me the fuck out.

I dont like having someone else rely on me for shit. If I could find an independent womyn who is /fit/ I'd give it another shot, but until then I'm just gonna fuck sluts until I'm dead.
>>
>>36458875
Nice.

Some people complain of an empty void you get from fucking sluts all the time. Do you get this?
>>
>>36458898
No, not at all. I love my free time, I have a million hobbies, a good job, excess money and I can literally do whatever I want. I grew up an only child so I enjoy time by myself sometimes moreso than going out with people.

I rarely have one night stands, though I could if I want to. I make close connections with women but I tell them straight up I'm not looking for a gf. Some move on and some don't. Either way I get someone to talk to and fug without the extra bullshit.
>>
>tells me to open up
>share some of my problems
>says too heavy and that shes too tired
Women want you to be the emotional rock
>>
Endless BJs which is good because....science.
Personal massage therapist that will massage your sore muscles after a workout.
Someone to fuck constantly.
>>
constant endorphin release from physical contact with another person

>tfw no gf
>tfw riding in the car with all female friends yesterday
>tfw had to pack in tight, four people in a three-seat back
>tfw pressed up against grills from both sides
>tfw can't recall feeling so happy in a long time
>>
File: 1456839047918.jpg (35 KB, 381x572) Image search: [Google]
1456839047918.jpg
35 KB, 381x572
>>36457378
I just want someone to touch me, not even sexually, just touch my hair and scratch me or just hurt me, just so I know that I can still feel human. I want someone to whisper in my ear, someone to kiss me on my neck, someone to hold me, someone to hold onto.

I don't even want a gf, just these things, you can just take away the kiss. I just want to feel the sensation of a human being's touch
>>
>>36459480
I love for times like these. Too bad they're so rare.
>>
>>36459480
>tfw lesbian friend was having a bad day and asked for a hug
>that was the first hug I've had since I moved out 8 months ago
>>
>>36458748
Maybe you've dated immature bitches only. I thought that way too until I dated someone who had their shit together. Good luck man.
>>
>>36457378
pretty much nothing dude. I had one for 6 years. shattered all my hopes and dreams ,stressed me out to the point that I have silver hairs and I'm in my mid 20's, drained me of thousands of dollars.
Sure it's nice, I won't take that away from anyone, having a woman who you love and care about that you are close to mentally and physically is absolutely nice. But I'm honestly a much happier man as a single dude now.
>>
>>36457378
>married
>wife gives blowey joeys
>lets me stick it in tha butt
>only occasionally a bitch
It's p great
>>
>>36461453
Anon, I've only dated (and had sex with) one girl in my life, and that only lasted 1 month.

I only know about women like this because I read about it on the internet all the time.
>>
>>36457378
>Health Benefits

Little to Zero. I guess you could call fuckfesting a cardio gain?

Otherwise nothing. Just broke with my GF. Feel empty and will probably not lift as much at the gym tomorrow thanks to shitty sleep.

Yay me.
>>
Haven't you ever heard that a broken heart will either kill you or make you fat?
>>
>>36457378
your grip strength might go down, but cuddles make up for it
>>
>>36457378
they raise your test
>>
>>36460913

Sometimes I feel like a loser for only fucking 70+ grills that that probably average of 6.5. Then I read this shit and am greatful for the pick up community.
>>
>>36461494
>anal
cucked by jewish mind programming
>>
>1,5 year relationship
>broke up last week

Let me tell you this.

Pros:
>you never feel lonely
>the feel of being loved is quite nice
>always have someone to talk to/ hang out with
>sex

Cons:
>takes a lot of time/money
>really really stressful and much of drama at times
>can't hangout with friends, do the thing you love as often
>can get her pregnant even when she is taking the pills

IMHO if you get a real wife material gf, it might be worth it if you are in your late 20s, otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Also if you don't see yourself with her in the future or know that the relationship won't last long,
DON'T WASTE YOUR AND HER TIME, the emotional stress at the end just isn't worth it.
>>
>>36458898
> empty void from fucking sloots

Fucking sluts isn't what creates the void, the void is and was always there. Nothing is going to change that, not sluts, gf, wife, kids, or even money and career.

A lot of folks try to run away from it by looking to fill it with other people and (more recently) social networking. But in the end, you will have to face that void, find your own answers in life and death, and come to peace with it.

Once you've done that, you can fuck sluts (or marry and raise cattle, whatever is your thing) to your heart's content
>>
>>36461713
Thank you anon.

Just broke with my gf of 4 years. I don't see it going anywhere and I feel like shit.

Your post has helped alot.

No homo
>>
File: thanks.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>36457471
>all that extra money once gf is now ex gf
>>
>25yrs old
>never had gf
>only fucked hookers

If I ever get a gf she'll wonder why im not awkward/terrible when having sex.
Im also a shy guy so im sure she'd know im not one to be able to pull off ONS.
>>
>>36461741
You are welcome anon.

Let us focus on life gains now, the right gf will come along the way.

What was the reason you have broken up?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.