[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me, /fit/. I just lost the biggest motivator I had to lift.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 540x540
Help me, /fit/. I just lost the biggest motivator I had to lift. I saw my crush kiss another guy.

I started dieting and lifting out of pure self-hatred, and then combined that with getting a bae-worthy physique after we matched on Tinder. Almost two months went by after he was always too busy with schoolwork for a date.

I've slowly built up a lifting group, and I think I might have enough momentum to keep going, but man this hurts.
>>
>>36457263
I don't get it. Seeing her kiss another guy ruined your motivation or created it?
>>
There is no one on this earth that will ever care about you more than yourself. As much as you may try, you are only ever completely in control your decisions.

You need to develop the egotism or narcissism for strength and aesthetics. You need to have max lifting sessions where you step away feeling like a goddamn animal.

I started lifting for the same reasons you did. but now it morphed into a self-obsession that I know will never fail me. I want to walk into a room and know I can bench the body weight of anyone there and that if I needed to, I could completely destroy anyone who got in my face.
>>
>my crush

nigga u gay
>>
>>36457307
Hurt it. I had been able to move a lot of that self-hatred fueled motivation into lifting for him, and I'm worried it will shift back. I'm going into week 6 in lifting, I'm down 25 pounds since I started dieting in November, and I'm making great progress for lifting for such a short time.

I guess the question is how do you guys keep momentum.
>>
>>36457369
>nigga u gay
nigga i am gay

>>36457342
This is what I'm looking for. Thanks.
>>
>>36457263
>Tinder

What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>36457470
I knew him for years as a friend; Tinder just gave me a reason to try and move forward with him.
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lifting for girls
Your daughter is the only girl you can lift for, and I'm pretty sure you're a virgin anyway
>>
I thought homo's were pretty fluid in relationship partners? Or did you dream that he would be the person to give you the bug?
>>
>>36457623
To be honest, he's been the only person I could imagine myself in a relationship with. I didn't really have any sexual feelings about him, just something about him made me want to be a couple. All of the people I liked before him were women.
>>
>>36457263
>getting a bae-worthy physique

You deserve to die alone for unironically using the phrase "bae-worthy"
>>
File: 1457407977887.webm (3 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
1457407977887.webm
3 MB, 718x404
>he
>>
>>36457723
Says the dude who shitposts every thread he's on with leg day memes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.