[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here take drugs then exercise? Or take drugs after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
Anyone else here take drugs then exercise?

Or take drugs after lifting?

I like to get high as fuck and then ride as far as possible and long as possible, I have never tried it lifting before though.
>>
I sometimes like to get high and then do bodyweight exercises like push-ups and pullups and squats and shit.

It's actually really nice, I can't really explain it but it feels really good.
>>
>>36457048
after, hell yes

before, nah - I have to drive
>>
>>36457048
I have gone on a amphetamine fueled biking trip of around 70km with my mates a few times. The first time we started at like 5 in the morning went to Germany waited infront of a big supermarket unill it opened then got some food and drinks and drove back taking breaks and exploring stuff along the way. Since then it has become somewhat of a semi anually tradition.
Other than that I've worked out on amphetamine (low dosage) and phenibut but not on other drugs. Also I keep workouts simple and short on drugs because I don't think its doing me much good.
>>
>>36457048
weed helps me more vividly feel muscle isolation, and also to relax afterwards. i've hit a PR on adderall too.
>>
I do coke as a preworkout. It's nice if your heart can handle it
>>
File: image.png (370 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
370 KB, 640x1136
Oly lifts on ritalin 4 days a week

Best feel in world
>>
>>36457835
Almost did coke but I pussied out because I'm fat, in terrible shape, and the family has a history of heart disease. Maybe after I get /fit/ I'll try it
>>
>>36458118

you're not missing anything, coke is a really dumb drug.

if you've got a weed connect thats hooked up enough to have access to a full sativa strain, that shit is fun to lift on and day smoke.

cartel kush and most hybrids are just couchlock bullshit designed to sedate you and they give weed a bad name.

it's possible to just get a little buzz from weed without going comatose, and it makes doing shit more fun without imparing your ability to function normally.
>>
>>36457048

Heroin 4 SPOONS COME ON
>>
>Work out without smoking
>Barely feel the body part I'm trying to work
>Smoke then go to the gym
>Aching pumps in everything I hit

Dat mind muscle connection when stoned is the best
>>
Lifting while blazed = best workout
>>
I'm not a fan of lifting blazed. Get tired quicker, feel a bit more afraid to fuck up. However, running after smoking a bowl or two? Shit's great.
>>
no, it makes me lazy. and I've had 100% sativas and they still make it so that I'm unable to motivate myself to get even get up and eat. definitely not going to make the trip to go workout. fuck that.

afterwards though, yeah.
>>
>>36457048
no, never again
I just ended up taking 15 minute rests between sets and the workout took me like 4 hours when it ususally takes me less than one.
>>
I've never understood why people like doing this personally, I've tried it and I feel weaker and more pain sensitive, I've always been a smoke after while my endorphins are still going kind of guy.

Though I do love smoking and going for long hikes in the mountain, shits fucking beautiful and fun as fuck
>>
File: 1373224872420.jpg (95 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1373224872420.jpg
95 KB, 500x600
I love running high. I feel like running is almost like meditation, because once you learn to do the running and breathing without thinking about it, you're just alone with your thoughts.

Going to the gym high sucks for me. Lifting weights and rock climbing involves a lot of headache inducing activity. It's also awkward to do normal gym socialization when high, and I think it's kind of rude desu.
>>
>>36457048
As someone who smokes heavily (2-6 times a day) and isn't an autistic highschooler who thinks weed makes them "lazy", I can tell you lifting high makes it 500x more amazing. Everything feels fucking amazing and the pump is retarded good
>>
>>36457048
>I like to get high as fuck and then ride as far as possible and long as possible

I do this 3-4 times a week, usually at night. I fucking love it.

>I wear leggings at night
>>
Whenever I smoke my heart rate goes up and I can't do fucking anything.

When I weighed 70 kilos I could smoke and train, but now at 90 it's nothing but a gains goblin.
>>
>>36458196
This... Sativa is the best. I hate couch-lock weed. My friend has been making mad gains and he smokes almost everyday. Alcohol really is shit-tier.
>>
>>36458118
Not pussy. Gotta be smart with drug usage. U did good m80
>>
>>36457048
Never tried lifting but biking ans listening to music after smoking a spliff or two is GOAT
>>
>>36458443
>>36459183
I'll have to try running high. Never really considered it, I just assumed it would make my run suffer.

>>36458588
True that man. Walking around in nature while blazed is an epic experience.
>>
>>36457048

Depends on the bud. Sativa is god tier for lifting. Avoid indica dominant strains (unless you smoke post workout).
>>
>>36457048
I dont exercise at full force high. The only drugs I use are alcohol and weed. I drink maybe once every 2-3 weeks, but smoke daily.

Smoking weed helps in so many areas of exercise. I smoke and then meditate, stretch, and flex muscles. I can contract my muscles harder when im stoned. I have a better muscle/mind connection. Helps a lot with my form since I can activate more muscles when im high. I use that as a carry over to when im at the gym
>>
>>36457180
This nigga knows.
>>
>music is 10x better high
>get super pumped
>motivational smoker, when I get high I want to do shit
>in happy mood
>prewoekout stretch/mobility routine stoned makes my body feel great
>m/m connection
>I forget how long I've been there
>don't get bored at all

if you aren't a lazy smoker idk why the fuck you wouldn't blaze before lifting
>>
>>36459494
it will make your run suffer, you are inhaling smoke
>>
>>36459451
>wine with dinner
>shit-tier
>>
>not taking opiates and lifting
You feel like you could lift 10pl8 and be able to throw it through the floor

Warning: trying this will get you thrown out
>>
>tfw MT supreme court decision fucks my access to medical marijuana
>tfw live in the only state going backwards on mmj
>>
i used to get high and run all the time. fucking spectacular. midnight, music, great outdoors.

don't smoke when lifting, tho. i'm not even smoking anymore atm so maybe some day, but dunno
>>
>>36460832

what kind of preworkout mobility do you? I was under the impression static stretching before a workout was bad
>>
>smoking anything
>not using tincture drops from legal shops to get ripped
>not living in based Colorado with fit college girls and legal weed everywhere
What are you guys doing with your lives.
>>
>>36461000
Ignore him. There are a lot of late-blooming drug users who tend to be massive subhuman autists who absolutely hate alcohol for some reason.
>>
>>36462780
trying to live in a place like the one you described
>>
>>36462805
Sorry were full.
>>
>>36462305
I have lordosis so shit to fix that

lots of hamstring work, stretching quads, tighten up my upper back muscles. Just postural stuff.
>>
>>36463104
I said "like" for a reason
>>
>>36457048

>tfw it's impossible to lift on oxy
>>
>>36463391
Impossible to jerk off too

Even if you do reach the end it's pathetic
>>
"Runners high" doesn't come from endorphins, it comes from cannabinoids. Just fyi
>>
>>36459914
Is there an actual better muscle connection to your brain, or is it just because you're high you think you're doing well/placaebo?
>>
>>36463656
see
>>36463639
>>
>>36459494
edibles, mang
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.