[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys do realise this is the sort of girls you'll attract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12
File: _20160320_162849.jpg (259 KB, 1080x1319) Image search: [Google]
_20160320_162849.jpg
259 KB, 1080x1319
You guys do realise this is the sort of girls you'll attract if you get ripped and aesthetic, right?
>>
>>36456407
your point...?
>>
>>36456407
Problem solved.
Feels solved.
>>
>>36456407

Whats wrong with attracting sloots?
I don't want a gf atm anyways.
They are good for egoboosting fucking and thats all I want.
>>
My mere existence proves you wrong.
>>
File: 1432859209666.png (2 MB, 1373x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432859209666.png
2 MB, 1373x1080
>>36456407
>he thinks attracting sluts is a bad thing
>>
>>36456423
This.
>comfy
>>
>>36456407
No, you'll attract pretty much every type of women, just including these now.

They're the 1/10 of 1% of women and when you're aesthetic, you have to wade through the rest of the 99.999% of women that don't look like that and want to jump your bones.
>>
But slutty teenagers are the best

The fact that they dress and like like complete cockslaves gives off a submissive vibe from them which is hot as fuck. Makes me want to take them rough and fuck into submission then ditch away

I don't know how retarded you need to be if you think you'll score lawyers and doctors just by lifting
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 311x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 311x323
>>36456467
Not sure if trolling or just this incredibly new.
>>
>>36456407
thats what ive always wanted
>>
>>36456407
Really?
At what point will this happen because so far it hasnt happened and im at 90kg with a bf of around 16-18%
So when do i attract sloots OP?
>>
If I wanted a decent gf I wouldn't spent 2 hours everyday in this asian anonymous imageboard web.
>>
>not being attracted to sloots
>not feeling more comfortable around girls who aren't intelligent enough to detect your insecurities, anxieties and fears
>girls who, even if they did find cause to judge you, have absolutely no weight behind their opinion

It's an old feminist saying, but a lot of men really are intimidated by intelligent women. Anxiety is removed with sloots; when the girl's personality has been entirely sublimated by an appearance of artificiality. She becomes quite literally, a sexual object.
>>
File: mq1.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
Scooby let out a sigh as he took the top of his workout suit off. He had built a pretty good sweat this time around, but he was still the most natural lifter, even in this elite gym.

“Ready to hit the showers, uh, Scooby?” Scooby was surprised to discover he was not alone in the gym locker room. His mind wandered off for a moment looking at the slicked golden hair and glistening wet massive figure, stopping at the towel wrapped around the washboard abs before he could recognize Jeff Seid to return the greeting.

“Good evening, Jeffrey!” His own towel fell off from his waist as he extended his hand to greet him. The blond haired bodybuilder let out a heartily laugh as he eyed Scooby up and down, who was keeping his posture the whole time, seemingly unconcerned about his nakedness. Jeff finally patted him on the shoulder and continued on his way, still laughing.

“What a nice young man,” Scooby said to no one in particular, as he stopped at the shower he always used.

---------------------
>>
>>36456407
That's exactly what I've always wanted.
>>
>>36456522
>Scooby
>natty
>>
>>36456497

Subtract 10% from your bodyfat
>>
>>36456503
>It's an old feminist saying, but a lot of men really are intimidated by intelligent women
There is more:
i read a study saying womens sexual drive gets lower the more intelligent the woman is and its harder for her to have an orgasm
On top of this women who are smarter will prolly realise that her market value is extreme and the slightest fuck up will get your ass replaced because if she is smart enough she will know she can have another guy knocking on her door willing to fuck/be her bf before you can ask "But honey"
There is litterally no reason for women to be smart, i mean...why?
>>
>>36456522
Scooby was almost done, happily enjoying the feeling of hot water against his body, still tired from his previous workout. Suddenly, he felt a strong grip on his sore arms. “How ya doin', Scooby?” He recognized Jeff’s voice from behind him.

“Jeffrey? What-“ he tried to turn around, but his grip was just too strong. “Cut it out, dickwad!” Seid’s strong commanding silenced him. “Don’t pretend like you don’t know what’s happening!”

“Umm...no, Jeff...listen, maybe you got the wrong idea, but-”

“THE WRONG IDEA!?” His fellow bodybuilder leaned in to roar in his ear, and Scooby felt a big, hard shape against his ass. Was that Jeff’s dick? It was like a baseball!

“You prance around showing off that hot ass of yours, and when one tries to give you exactly what you’re asking for, you act all prudish!” Scooby had already given up on trying to break free from the bodybuilder’s firm grip.

“I just really like prancing!” he explained desperately.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t know there was a camera in here!” Seid’s powerful arms turned Scooby around, making him look up at a corner. For the first time, Scooby noticed a hidden camera lens on the ceiling, pointing directly at his shower of choice.
>>
>>36456407
Well fuck that. Pass the fork.
>>
>>36456568
>On top of this women who are smarter will prolly realise that her market value is extreme and the slightest fuck up will get your ass replaced because if she is smart enough she will know she can have another guy knocking on her door willing to fuck/be her bf before you can ask "But honey"

The fuck? What kind of world do you live in? First time in my whole life that I have heard that sort of statement.

It doesnt work that way, anon. For a woman to have extreme market value so that she has the world at her feet she must be both extremely beautiful and intelligent. Ugly women still have a low market value even if they are the brightest.
>>
I'll take it, anything's better than nothing

Pls kill me im so alone
>>
>>36456467
/autism/
>>
>>36456586
Me
>>
>>36456611
Not that poster, but I believe what he's saying is that a beautiful woman who is not intelligent does not know how to effectively use her sexual capital and is much more approachable, whereas a woman who is both beautiful and intelligent has the means to effectively utilise her sexual capital to get ahead, which men understandably find intimidating.
>>
>>36456407
You're dumb. Women want what they want. If you had any real life experience you'd know that. Besides which I'm 100% sure all you've know are 'girls', and in 'little', as in 'underage' just like you. Stop pretending to be older and wiser than you are.
>>
>>36456497
16-18 is disgusting m8, no excuse
>>
>>36456501
>only 2 hours
Normies I swear
>>
>>36456611
>It doesnt work that way, anon
Really? there was a girl at my workplace who was nothing special, 5-6/10 maybe and during the short time we worked together she swapped boyfriends 3 times. We worked together for less than 6 months...and here is the kicker. She had no downtime inbetween em, they litterally passed eachother off
my ex gf was with some random dude when i met her, she litterally traded him for me in one day and she repeated the story again last year when she replaced me and had a new guy that same evening
Unless the girl is hideous she has an insane market of dick to choose from, if she lives in a somewhat big city that is
Ofc the quality of men might be questionable but thats not the point, no girl no where is forced to be single
>>
>>36456681
Ill cut down until summer but i doubt it will improve my desert of shit that i call dating life
I will prolly be here in the summer too, might post progress report and my fail story so this "get juicy, get laid" bullshit can get put down once and for all
>>
>>36456586
“Don’t try to deny it, you just love showing off your stuff! Tell me you weren’t begging for prick when you flashed me just minutes ago, you cocksucker! Yeah, 'skateboard squats' my balls! Since you joined this gym your ass has been hungry for a Seid dicking, and that’s just what I’m gonna give to it!”

His grip on him suddenly changed from Scooby’s arms to his hips, lifting him off the ground. Scooby flailed his arms around desperately, trying to break free to no avail. How did Jeff ever get so strong? He felt the thick cock against his lower back, and with a sudden motion the bodybuilder jammed the head up his ass, slamming Scooby’s face against the wall and muffling his shriek of pain.

For what seemed like hours, Scooby was ridden by Jeff Seid, crying out for help to no avail. He finally gave up, and the only sound that could be heard was the fitness model’s pounding motion and his demeaning insults. Finally, he felt Seid’s tool in his rectum swell up and explode. He heard him grunt with pleasure. “You know why they call you ‘natty’? Naturally great ass, that’s why.”

The bodybuilder let his man cream come out on Scooby’s ass for a while, before pulling out and turning him over, finally allowing him to see his face. He was red from the effort and lust. “Swallow, bitch,” he ordered simply as he directed his white gob shooter at his face. Scooby was too tired and humiliated to fight back, so he just complied.
>>
>>36456407
>Implying I dont want to hate fuck those girls
>>
Good girls are still attracted to you, they just don't express it like an aggressive hoe
>>
>>36456407
What do I have to do to attract a girl who likes smoking weed and playing vidya?
>>
>>36456696
>Really? there was a girl at my workplace who was nothing special, 5-6/10 maybe and during the short time we worked together she swapped boyfriends 3 times.

Meh, that is normal for any woman who is average-looking and likes to fuck/play the field. That kind of behaviour doesnt have anything to do with intelligence, but sluttiness.

What I was rebucking was this specifically:

>>On top of this women who are smarter will prolly realise that her market value is extreme

Which isnt true.
>>
>>36456803
>Which isnt true.
Oh i see, my bad
My point was this:
if you have a gf who is dumb and average looking she will demand less from you since she might not know that she can replace you instantly if she get bored/you fuck up
If she is smart she will know and you cant trick her in the same way because she will most likely know how the dating market works
To be fair ive met some dumb chicks who knew how the dating market works but point still stands dumber is better because we want the gf to stay right?
>>
>>36456850
By God you fellows are awfully cynical, does love not factor into the equation at all?
>>
>>36456900

What is love, anon?
>>
File: 1359437798770.png (34 KB, 712x338) Image search: [Google]
1359437798770.png
34 KB, 712x338
>>36456753
“I’ll let you in on a secret, ****” Jeff said, finally done emptying his release. “See that camera over there?” Scooby noticed a remote control on Seid’s hand as he pointed up. “It’s been broadcasting a livestream to /fit/ since the start of our little ordeal.” A look of terror appeared on Scooby’s face. “I’d love to see what your 'special friends' think of your performance.” The bodybuilder smiled in a wide grin.

“Open up,” he ordered, as his strong arms lifted Scooby by the shoulders and pinned him against the wall. Leaning his hips upwards, he started to pee, his still semi-erect dick delivering a glorious golden shower on the fitness guru's body. He let go of one shoulder and used his free hand to direct his yellow stream against the natural bodybuilder’s face.

With his tool finally empty, Jeff Seid unceremoniously dropped Scooby on the floor and left. Lying face down, water falling down on his ravished ass, still hearing the blonde’s jovial laugh, Scooby turned his face up towards the camera. “Nattyness...” he cried out, as a single tear streamed down his face.
>>
>>36456497
>bf of around 16-18%

theres your problem
>>
>>36456900
Ideally you arent supposed to fall in love with her, it will just make it more painful when she up and leaves
Its not like girls have feelings in the same way guys do so dont expect it to be mutual
>>
Pussy is pussy. Are you gay?
>>
>>36456900
love is just a whirl of hormones that lasts for some months, you need to see the big picture
>>
>>36456999
thank you
>>
File: PABLO.jpg (379 KB, 1140x940) Image search: [Google]
PABLO.jpg
379 KB, 1140x940
> implying these girls aren't the best to pump and dump because they're already used to it

smhvd
>>
>>36457365
to pump n dump you must first attract them
>>
>>36456407
That's the idea
>>
>>36456407
Disgusting!
I won't even touch it with gloves.
>>
>>36457410
Money.
>>
>>36456407
I wish I looked like them :(
>>
>>36457464
Uhm...dude...
You can perform a sex change you know and ta-da, you will look like them
Hasnt there been enough trannys posted here to convince you of that?
>>
>>36456423
nothing wrong with it, but it is pretty stupid/annoying when you guys whine and bitch that all females are shit because of your experience with your relationship with one slut that you attracted because you're basically the same
>>
>>36456568
>There is litterally no reason for women to be smart, i mean...why?
i know this may be a stretch for some of you, but maybe because you want a partner that pushes you to be better, inspires to be better, makes you want to do great things because with her you know you can. honestly its just nice to have a s.o. that makes you want to live life to the fullest.
>>
>>36457655
>no girls on the internet
>>
>>36456674
the thing with this is that even if woman is intelligent, if she's struggle with self esteem issues or something of the like she may still make poor relationship decisions. having poor emotional intelligence can fuck up your "booksmarts" intelligence. the situation is more complicated than that guy makes it out to be, which honestly seems to be the problem in a lot of cases
>>
>>36456407
Yes, that's why I'm doing this.
>>
>>36456927
nice
>>
>>36456850
sounds like an extremely insecure guy to date a girl purely because you think it'll be easier for you to hide how horrible you are. like really guys? why dont you work on yourself and make yourself someone who you believe can handle and enjoy someone whos smart? even if shes smarter than you, if you were secure with yourself you would take it as an opportunity to grow as a person. how many of you guys are insecure enough to be like this?
>>
>>36457687
You know probably 70% of 4chan just lurks, you only see the complaints because thats when some autistic kid wants to post.
>this is the first time ive posted in probably half a year
>>
>>36456407
Exactly
>>
>>36456900
love comes later, after you've been together for a year or two and still want to be together.
>>
>>36456407
That's exactly what 90 percent of the people on this board want
>>
>>36457365
i have a question. what does it feel like knowing your just the same to the girls that you "pump and ump", ie. to them you are nothing but a "pump and dump". do you think about? do you care?
>>
>>36457797
Id like to think you're right, but in some threads there are multiple replies that echo the same pathetic sentiment. it could all be a samefag all the time, but from someone who's been on this site for almost a decade I feel like i've become more weary of guys like that
>>
>>36457786
>sounds like an extremely insecure guy to date a girl purely because you think it'll be easier for you to hide how horrible you are.
Its not about me being horrible, im not perfect and when i fuck up there is a good possibility she will leave me
The problem basically is that in the dating market girls have 100% of the power and if she is smart she will abuse this.
If the world was a fair and good place id date a smart girl because im fairly smart too but a relationship is somewhat of a power play and the cards are stacked against guys winning that end
>>
Why would I want to have sex with someone who has had sex 50 times prior? That's pretty gay if you ask me, sticking your dick where 50 others have been. Enjoy your venereal disease, nigger
>>
>>36457944
I remember when I used to think this.

Then in my 3rd year of college I started hooking up with this slut and the sex was awesome and it was awesome, and now I understand
>>
>>36456407
I just need to compensate for all the social/sexual rejection I received as a kid

Once I get ripped and bang some sloots I can then fill that part of my soul and move on to better things without this inhibition holding me back anymore
>>
File: 1409103463470.jpg (200 KB, 857x859) Image search: [Google]
1409103463470.jpg
200 KB, 857x859
>>36457993
this niqa gets it. keyword is hooking up though, no longer term relationships can come from girls like this
>>
>>36458032
Anon...thats very well put
>>
>>36456503
It's not the intelligence that is intimidating senpai. It's the (passive) aggressiveness and a constant competitive spirit that educated girls have usually been ingrained with
>>
>>36458052

seconded. this is literally how I feel
>>
How the fuck do you even pull that kind of pussy if you're not 20+ with your own apartament, car, shitton of cash?
>>
>>36458041
>>36457993
20 years from now will you be pleased with your conduct, electing fleeting pleasure over saving yourself for your soul mate?

When you see this statistics that women who go with many men having a high divorce rate, do you not wonder whether that may extend to yourself as well? You want a sexually inexperienced bride but want to have copious sex yourself. Hypocrisy

It also isn't a zero sum game. Just because most girls are worthless sluts doesn't mean youre somehow missing out by not being one yourself.

Hopefully you get a venereal disease that you give to your fiancé and she divorces you
>>
>>36456407
Yeah? I stopped looking for a serious relationship a long while ago, all I care for is one-night stands, so this is all good.
>>
>>36456467
autism the post
>>
>>36458099
I understand what you're saying, and have seen those statistics for women, but I don't think it applies to me

I dated my total oneitis freshman year of college and the relationship crumbled because, to put it in a cliche: you cant love someone else until you love yourself

She was my first ever girlfriend and I still had a lot of insecurity from my teenager years. I thought/hoped that if we broke up, maybe if I got my life together and banged some sloots I would fill that emotionally void of youth I would otherwise always deep down worry I had missed, and this way I could eradicate that intense draw that the "grass is always greener"

It is then that I can fully dedicate myself to whoever my "soul mate" is, if I find her
>>
>tfw I attracted a super cute, unique indie girl

OP you're pathetic.
>>
File: 1389216757340.png (100 KB, 244x186) Image search: [Google]
1389216757340.png
100 KB, 244x186
>>36458166
>unique indie girl

Yeah, she's one in a million I bet
>>
>>36458099
>be me
>27 years old
>meet soul mate
>fuck up our first because I no experience with women
>spend the rest of my life alone

>>You want a sexually inexperienced bride but want to have copious sex yourself. Hypocrisy
This would be hypocrisy if you're assuming that it's equally easy for guys to hook up with girls as it is for girls to hook up with guys

>>When you see this statistics that women who go with many men having a high divorce rate, do you not wonder whether that may extend to yourself as well?
You're just conjecturing at this point. If there's real data out there about this issue I would like to see it
>>
>>36456407
>>36456407
as a kissless virgin, i would be totally fine with that OP. but i know i'm not good looking, so i don't think i'll ever be able to attract girls like that

;_;
>>
>>36458177
stay mad all you want
>>
>Haven't been to this board in like 4 months
>Everyone is still a completely cynical pessimistic bastard with a superiority complex
I don't even know why I keep coming back here.
>>
>>36458248
Because you love bumping garbage threads?
>>
>>36458237
C'mon bro, I'm sure she's a lovely, sweet gal. But almost no-one is unique, especially if you can put them into the indie box.
>>
>>36458189
>This would be hypocrisy if you're assuming that it's equally easy for guys to hook up with girls as it is for girls to hook up with guys
If you're /fit/ and going to university parties, it is

>You're just conjecturing at this point. If there's real data out there about this issue I would like to see it
Obviously men and women have different natures, but the reason women who have sex a lot can't seem to hold down a lifelong relationship is because they've likely have bad relationships with their family and are therefore emotionally stunted. Also, in having mindless sex for passing pleasure, you're required to suppress our shared nature as a pair bonding species. Your nature is to fall in love during sex, hence love making,. by suppressing this over and over again you deal potentially permanent damage to your ability to love.

Give me one reason why this wouldn't apply to men as well
>>
>>36458189
agree with this

it is in the favor of men to have life-experience and provide for their women: whether it's in emotional support, sexual pleasure, or a place to live

To achieve these things, you need life experience, you need to have some gf's so you can understand women emotionally, you need to bang some sloots so you can understand sexual dynamics with women, and how to fuck

Now I'm not saying you need to constantly give give give to women, but you at least need to be psychologically mature and life-experienced enough to be ABLE to

It is a product of the biological and psychological nature of the sexes that men need to be the ones running shit that requires men to have more experience than women, and for women to have minimal experience (they are very driven by long-term attachment and have much higher levels of oxytocin, since they are programmed to NEED a man to provide for many years to be able to raise a child - once they start ruining this by fucking dick left right and center then this is lost forever)
>>
>>36456407
Only if you want to or you're as shallow
>>
>>36458268
>If you're /fit/ and going to university parties, it is
What the hell kind of parties do you attend?
I go to school and i guess is a college equivalent and 8/10 girls are taken
I have yet to find a single venue where single women outnumber single men
Id love some official stats but most dont keep track of shit like this because...reasons i guess
>>
>>36458330
I go to school in Salamanca which is full of international students and sluts and the most bars and discos per capita than anywhere else in Spain
>>
>>36458266
I obviously know that, but she definitely checks the (and I absolutely hate this phrase) "not like most girls" box which is pretty nice these days.
>>
>>36458540
Nice one mang. Tbh I am jelly. I want an indie grill so I don't have to see Michael Gira alone.
>>
I only go after teenagers anyway.
>>
>>36456407

...so, what's the problem here?
>>
>>36456407
They look like fekkin ayyliens
>>
>>36456789

This. Lifting will make you attractive to almost any girl.

But the cuties that we value so much, cant approach a fucking ripped and shredded testostrone loaded alpha guy. Thats why you have to do it.

Just like guys are scared to approach that 10/10 chick with makeup and leggings.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 871x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 871x1023
You do realise that the "You do realise [insert retarded opinion here], right?" template reveal a scary lack of imagination and respect for originality, right?
>>
>>36458719
>that 10/10 chick with makeup and leggings.
You approach any of these bitches and you'll be wasting your time famalam.
>>
>>36456793
Finding a girl who smokes is easy.
I've tried both and non-stoner gf is better.
I still smoke though and she doesn't care. Pretty awesome and nice to only worry about my own shit.
>>
>>36456407
Ah yes, other types of women like pudgy, unaesthetic men. Only vapid bimbos are attracted to attractive men, the real honorable women are disgusted by 6 packs and strong jawlines.
>>
>>36456900
I used to be cynical af but then I found a girl. I told myself, fine I'll jump off the cliff one more time just for shits, and it paid off.

I believe in love now and the crazy thing is that she also does now too.
>>
>>36458248
I've been here while you were gone.

It's gotten real, real bad. Massive increase of newfags and /b/tards, which are the worst man I can't believe I used to think like these retards.
>>
>>36456407
not bad mane.
>>
>>36459155
>I can't believe I used to think like these retards.
This is the worst part. I know most of these idiots are just lost in life just like I was and I hope someday they make it but I fear they never will and it's damn depressing to know they're gonna spend most if not their entire lives living in that mindset.
>>
>>36457836
No
>>
>>36456927
So, uh... Where can I find that video?
N-No homo
>>
>>36456920
Baby don't hurt me
>>
What is the point of working out day after day, year after year for the dream of banging sloots when money wins in every competition. Get your money game on point and you will never have to step foot in a gym but you sure as fuck will be banging the hottest bimbos. The truth is you will get hotter girls constantly while ballin with cash and dressing on point then you will being jacked and a broke ass because you spend all your money on your gym life and food. Most of the guys I see in town who are jacked with a flashy car and have bimbo arm candy on their sides end being just another roided juice headed drug dealer. Most of these block heads can't even get a respectable job because they have an ego the size of their imaginary 10 inch penises. Let me guess they also have a pet pitbull....getting 10 out of 10 sluts is easy when your money game is on point. Does not matter if you are skinny, fat, bald, old I could go on and on...guys always saying they never pay for sex but in reality they do but they just don't want to believe it like what they are doing is someway more real and manly. Hahaha....what a big joke. Sick of one night stands and fake bullshit? You want the closest feeling to true love in today's world? Get as far as you can from materialistic bull shit and meet like minded people.
>>
>>36460033
>just get money
>>
>>36456407

>this is the type

No, you will attract basically every type of chick there is. You just now have a much larger selection to choose from. This, does of course, include slutty women as well.
>>
>>36456407
I'd fuck them both, once - but the fact is they're ugly and I'd hate to spend anymore than one fuck session with either.
>>
>>36456407
As a guy who moved in with the 'love of his life' too young this should be the goal of every fitizen. Fuck as many sloots as possible whilst you still can.
>>
>>36457836
Im not the same guy, but I personally really enjoy making women fall for me. I'll find the biggest "pump and dump" sloots who have never been loved, show them a "good" side to men while fucking their brains out, and then just move on while they desperately try to get some of that back. I thoroughly enjoy the thought of these women trying to find a bit of me in every guy they meet hence forth.
>>
>>36457836
I'm the guy you replied to. And I don't pump n dump women at all, I don't really get women (relationship or sex). It was a joke, but if I was a guy that could pump n dump, no i wouldn't care at all. If im just with her tryna get my dick wet nothing else really matters family
>>
>>36456497

He forgot his height

>5'4

It'll be a while. You look like Rick paninio.
>>
>>36456407
I started attracting submissive skinny-fat girls when I started working out. Oh well.
>>
>>36462195
same thing here
>>
>>36456442
These chicks will not be comfy my friends, they would be the complete opposite. Self obsessed & insecure. Every one of her problems that you try ands solve with either "sex" or "lift more" will reduce your gains
>>
what I find interesting is most of the muscle guys I know with are looking to settle down and they are currently unhappy.
Currently looking for sloots but i am finding decent girls (i am not attracted to them).
>>
>>36456927
I'm fully erect
no homo
>>
File: imnotcrying.gif-c200.gif (408 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
imnotcrying.gif-c200.gif
408 KB, 200x200
>>36456407

>being ripped
>attracting girls

lolololololol
>>
>>36465080
Yeah, I was actually pretty fit until like last year, but when I saw that dadbod article I knew what I had to do.

Long story short, I've never been such a flabby sack of shit and I couldn't be happier.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.