[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more alpha than curling in the squat rack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 124341324.png (108 KB, 286x451) Image search: [Google]
124341324.png
108 KB, 286x451
Is there anything more alpha than curling in the squat rack?

>curling in the squat rack
>some nerd is coming up, probably wants to do his internet squatting 3 days a week routine
>has huge ass and legs, small upper body
>can see that hes too nervous to ask me how long i need because im way bigger than him
>finish my 5 sets or curls extra slowly
>leave the plates on, he doesnt even look at me once while hes taking off my plates

thanks to whoever invented the meme that you should focus more on legs than on your upper body
>>
>>36456348
2/10 bait
>>
>>36456360
we both know that this is not bait
>>
You're gonna be sorry when he unleashes his kinetic chain on your ass.
>>
totally agree, this and ohp. I could clean it first but no, im going to make mr MemeRoutine wait for the lols
>>
Goal body right there
>>
>>36456912
not natty
>>
>>36456348
it's only alpha if you're doing it with the bar and using a decent amount of weight, same as for OHP.

>go into gym at peak time instead of morning like i usually do
>it's rammed with chinamen and pajeets
>immediately hit by the smell
>all the squat racks being used, people are dicking around in the deadlift area too (and aren't using it for deadlifts).
>want to do OHP so go up to a pajeet doing quarter squats with 50kg, ask if i can work in
>"uhhh ok but only if you're doing squats, i don't want to deload" (he actually said this)
>"yeah sure"
>did a bit of stretching before i came in so warm up with the 50kg for OHP, work up to 80kg
>pajeet can't even do 60kg squats with good form

fuck you too
>>
>>36456348
careful though, as a curlbro wannabe bodybuilder, literally anyone could kick your ass easily. Don't piss the nerds off too much or they might hurt you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.