[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/izens. My girl is 170cm high and weighs only 49 kgs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Hey /fit/izens. My girl is 170cm high and weighs only 49 kgs. She wants to gain some healthy weight by going to the gym and taking in enough calories. I suggested to her that she should enter the bubble butt mode, if she's already gonna go to the gym. She said ok, now we need a proven and tested weekly routine and meal plan that will result in a nice bubble butt, while still activating the rest of her body. I am very noob at this, so pls no roasting.
>>
genetics 1xF
>>
I've been eating almost exclusively protein, losing fat, and gaining weight. It's amazing.
>>
SS + arms and lats work because t-rex mode is pretty much the goal for a casual female lifter.
>>
>>36455839
can you post the plan day by day, since i dont have idea wtf is going on on the sticky website, its all mashed up info
>>
>>36455864
fuck off retard
>>
Starting Strength gave me the juiciest ass of anyone I know. If it did that for me, it can do the same for you.
>>
>>36455878
Can you post the weekly routine with cardio and everything please
>>
>>36455883
Are you literally retarded?
Google 'starting strength'. Jesus christ kill yourself.
>>
Feed her my semen
>>
>>36455864
Do you really need to be spoon-fed this information? Go to the starting strength wiki. Better yet, take a week to read the book
>>
>>36455883
you remind me of my boss at work who's so lazy that I have to do almost everything for him, even things that would have taken him less time to do it than it would to ask me to do it
>>
>>36455926
Most of these programs I google list only 4-5 exercises per week, that can't be right, no cardio no meal plan, no abs, no hip thrusts and stuff...
>>
>>36455864
Alternate A and B days, with rest days.

A days:
3 sets of 5 reps of each of the following:
Deadlift
Squat
Benchpress

B days:
3x5 of the following:
Deadlift
Squat
Military (Overhead) Press

That's SS. Add some warmups before and stretches afterwards, of course, and as for macros, just follow whatever macro plan you can find that works. I've done SS with some Macro-tracking app on my phone and with some preworkout drink with creatine and some other stuff in it, and it's worked for me.
>>
>>36455960
So she's supposed to get "dat ass" doing only this? No cardio, no hip thrusts and stuff?
>>
>>36455950
retard
>>
>>36455989
There's a "starting ass" routine floating around there somewhere, maybe some charitable anon can post it for you
>>
Strong Curves. Buy the book. + actually eating wtf are you dating a skeleton?
>>
File: startingass.png (178 KB, 1258x389) Image search: [Google]
startingass.png
178 KB, 1258x389
>>36456012
This one?
>>
>>36456252
Yeah that's the one

>>36455989
You oughta thanks this anon OP
>>
>>36455766
This desu.
1800 cals, weighted squats and loads of protein.
>>
>>36455741
SQUATS AND OATS = BIG GAINS
>>
File: 1386519054924.png (268 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1386519054924.png
268 KB, 361x691
>>36455950
>I don't know anything but I'll disregard help because I know better
>>
>>36455989
You asked for the Starting Strength workout, you absolute mongoloid, and I posted it. To answer your question, yes, deadlifts and squats are necessary to build dat ass.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.