[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ex gf is dating someone that doesn't lift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 16
File: 1365140752354.jpg (39 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1365140752354.jpg
39 KB, 500x490
>tfw ex gf is dating someone that doesn't lift
>>
90% of the people don't lift
>>
>>36455110

That must be a weird feeling.

Is he better looking than you in any other way? Taller? prettier face? better clothing?
>>
>>36455110
>now
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 506x608
>>36455110
Same thing happened to me bro.
>>
>>36455110
How the fuck are you still craving for your ex? I fucking hate these threads. Get a new bitch and move on you pathetic little sack of rabbit shit pebbles.
>>
>tfw wife's son lost virginity before I did
>>
File: pepe dark.png (4 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
pepe dark.png
4 KB, 477x539
>>36455110
I know this feel as well. Only I find it amusing that she has to date down.

>mfw I took her virginity
>>
That is what's known as a downgrade. Don't follow in her footsteps.
>>
Why the fuck do you THINK?

You think LIFTING makes you more SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE?

FUCKING LMAO.

Let me guess, the guy she's dating has better HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME than you? Of COURSE he does. Sorry, but it's GENETIC factors that determine sexual attraction.
>>
>>36455110
My first serious girlfriend is now dating a guy who looks like I did when we first started dating, before I started making gains.
She and I were together from the time I was a skinny soccer player in 12th grade until my third year university when I had grown by about 40 pounds. She told me she loved it while we were together but probably preferred it when I was skinny, considering she's now been dating the thin guy who looks like I used to for a few years.
Don't know too much about other girls I've dated except my most recent ex girlfriend, and she hasn't been seeing anybody else since I left here because she wants me back. I also want her back, but my job took me far away from her. I fucked a few girls after we decided to no try the long distance thing, but I wasn't really into it. It's kind of funny to have a oneitis, it has never happened to me before this girl.
>>
>>36455338
>read first sentence
>immediately know who it is
>>
>>36455385

yes lmao, this guy is so autistic that literally everyone recognizes him just by the WAY he is talking.

He's so delusional and cute though, i just top kek whenever i see " FUCKING LMAO".
>>
>>36455366

The one reason for this might be this: Ever noticed how guys with 10/10 gf's feel uncomfortable? They always say " man im not attractive enough for her", " i am scared to lose her because i cant keep up".

Maybe the same goes for girls. Most fit guys have normie or even chubby girls. If i was a chubby girl with a god tier greek god bf, i can imagine feeling uncomfortable too.

Who knows.
>>
>>36455533
It's a possibility. She also might just have a type, she's very thin herself, and not very active. We got along well but weren't really a great match for life partners. I just hope she's happy and doing well, which seems to be the case.
>>
>>36455366
>She and I were together from the time I was a skinny soccer player in 12th grade until my third year university when I had grown by about 40 pounds. She told me she loved it while we were together but probably preferred it when I was skinny, considering she's now been dating the thin guy who looks like I used to for a few years.

More than likely it's not very important either way, it's just a coincidence. A hot guy is a guy who carries his appearance with confidence no matter what he looks like - shredded can be sexy, fat can be sexy, skinny can be sexy. When it comes to relationships looks are secondary. One night stands sure, looks can be majority of that shit. But not relationships
>>
>>36455533
This is true. Attractions is relative to yourself. This is why the most average face is the most attractive , not the most modelesque looking face. All people who are realistic about their situations prefer someone.who's somewhat similar to them, its familiar are less uncomfortable
>>
>>36455637

Do you mean that average looking people are prefered the most because most people are average.

or

Ugly people like ugly people
Average people like average people
fat people like fat people
hot people like hot people

I have a god tier body, and i always go for cuties with chubby asses
>>
File: 1457060331790.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1457060331790.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>>36455717
sounds like you're low test senpai
>>
>>36455338
is this a meme now?
>>
>>36455734
I dont even know what that means
>>
>>36455769
welcome to /fit/ newfriend
>>
>>36455769
g e t o u t
>>
File: laughing anime boys.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime boys.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>36455110
>ex bf left me because he thought I was too chubby even though he was a syel 1 time per week gym.
>wasn't even that chubby but ok
>heartbroken for a month, crying a lot and wanting him back
>realize he's a fucking asshole and I deserve better anyway
>get /fit/ out of spite, lose weight over the course of like 6 months by hitting the gym 4 days a week and following strict nutrition plan
>squat
>get actual /fit/ bf
>see dyel a year later while shopping with bf, dating some chubby womanlet even fatter than I was before I hit the gym.
>wave at him and smile
>watch him cringe and his gf seems mad at him
>feel like pic related

Just make it and get a better looking gf/bf, if you want revenge.
Or be the bigger person and move on to find someone who actually cares for you.
I was lucky enough to get both in one package.
You are going to make it.
>>
>>36455777

I know that high test for woman means fat or chubby.

But he called me a low test male, dafuq does that mean.
>>
>>36455309
Don't ever talk to him ever again.
>>
>>36455817
>filename

What is this bullshit?
>>
Maybe you just suck in bed bro.
>>
>>36455817
a guy wrote this post
>>
>>36456099
What makes you think that?
>>
>>36455338
A million years of fucking evolution has programmed women to be instinctually attracted to strength. Because strength means that male is bringing home meat. It means he is protecting what is his. It means he can fight off other males. It means he's been through hardship and come out on top. It means he has survived when weaker men would have given up or died.

Your height, face and frame faggotry is a meme and will never override a evolutionary programming. Every woman gets wet when they see a muscular male.

Deal with it.
>>
>>36456131

yeah hes full of shit, but height actually does matter to woman.

But unless your are a 5'5" manlet, it shouldnt bother you much
>>
File: 1431040812166.jpg (183 KB, 407x441) Image search: [Google]
1431040812166.jpg
183 KB, 407x441
>>36455110
>knowing any thing your EX GF has done since the breakup what-so-ever
You fucked up OP
0 contact
0 stalking
If you ever see her again, act like you've forgotten basically everything about her.
Way more hurtful than an insult.
>>
>>36455110
>obsessing over someone you're not involved with anymore
Go take your goddamned meds, stfu, and go talk to your therapist about it. Oh, and delete this totally inappropriate, off-topic, non-/fit/-related, shitpost of a thread on your way out. Loser.
>>
File: lachowski slayer.jpg (90 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
lachowski slayer.jpg
90 KB, 700x1050
>>36456131
>has programmed women to be instinctually attracted to strength
LMFAO. Okay then gymcel. You know what women consider strong? HEIGHT and FRAME, not overly bloated JASON BLAHA TIER POWERLIFTERS

>. Every woman gets wet when they see a muscular male.
FUCKING LMAO. Yes, if you define muscular as pic related. But you? LMFAO!!! Women want HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME, i.e. MALE MODELS. They don't give a FUCK about balding gymcel powerlifters.
>It means he's been through hardship and come out on top

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do... Do you actually believe this? Seriously? Like, I know obviously you want to cope with your situation and all, but seriously. Do you GENUINELY think this is true? You DON'T think that it's FACE and HEIGHT that matter?

PHYSICAL STRENGTH DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. What's FAR more important is FACE, as FACE is reflective of things like HAVING A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM, you know, things that ACTUALLY MATTER.

NO amount of "hehheheh scientific research sh-shows that st-stronger men are m-more attra" MEANS SHIT IN COMPARISON TO A TALL CHAD. Literally ALL of your "scientific research" COPING just gets FUCKING OWNED AND DESTROYED when you just watch what happens when women actually see a guy with HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. "muscles" don't mean SHIT. Women want TALL CHADS. Not JASON BLAHAS like you.
>>
>>36455110
so fucking what? why do you care, just find another woman to use as a cock sleeve. if you ever meet her with her new bf he'll probably be intimidated by you anyway, unless he's naturally much bigger than you.
>>
File: Zyzz-165x300.jpg (13 KB, 165x300) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz-165x300.jpg
13 KB, 165x300
>>36456810

You might be an idiot but there some truth to what you say. There are people who are genetically praised and have it easier in life.

But why do you always compare "gymcels" to jason blaha? Most people want to acquire pic related and many people make it. Do you think pic related isnt attractive to girls? Yeah zyzz was tall, but he seriously didnt have a pretty face, its was average at the most.
>>
>>36458275
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn. Here we go...

You know why Zyzz looked so good?

ALPHA GENETICS.

His insertion points were unreal. It's EXTREMELY rare to have the kind of muscular shape he did - that slim waist, those wide shoulders, those narrow hips?! GENETICS. Uncontrollable, unchangeable, set in stone genetics.

Sure you can go to the gym and lift hard. Sure you can bulk up 50lbs. Maybe you'll even get on gear and build some muscle. But you'll NEVER look like Zyzz.

Why? Because you have INFERIOR GENETICS. You can get bigger biceps, you can build a larger chest, you can get huge quads - you can make yourself look slightly better, but you will NEVER have a body girls will drool over.

"B-but Zyzz used to be beta!" NO, he used to be a TEENAGER. Of course he looked beta in those fucking before photos, he was about 15. He hadn't had time for his broad shoulders to develop yet, so naturally he looked like any skinny beta. But once he went through puberty, the truth became clear. Why? Because the things that attract women are GENETIC. It makes sense - attraction is based off GENETICALLY good traits. These are things like height, a symmetrical face, a big dick, and a good shoulder to hip ratio. All of these things are pretty much unchangeable. They can be improved slightly, but not significantly enough for most of you to "make it brah".

If anything, lifting turns women off. It is true that most women would like to have a partner who is in shape, but studies have shown that these women would like their partner to be like that naturally. By all means lift weights if YOU enjoy it, but don't be stupid enough to think that it's going to get you any girls.
>>
>>36459550
> but don't be stupid enough to think that it's going to get you any girls.

But it did exactly that. I have a gf because i got shredded, and she even said she initially liked me because my body was phenomenal.

You mad now because i destroyed your delusional mentality?

oh yeah...FUCKING LMAO at you
>>
>>36459550
Except I have fucked girls specifically because they liked my body

But hey, keep doing you lol
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 550x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 550x266
>>36459550
Fuck off man, why do you keep having to put is down? Just let us lift in peace...
>>
>>36459550
Zyzz was a narrow shouldered ectomorph tweak before he started lifting
>>
>>36459550

>Zyzz
>Attractive

Grow up, manchild.
>>
>>36455161
And only 5% of those 10% leave the humanity behind
>>
File: 1440343015595.jpg (55 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1440343015595.jpg
55 KB, 720x720
>my ex is dating a guy who actually kind of looks like me, but is a dyel manlet

Don't really care because she has no ambition in life, but I figured I'd contribute quality bantz
>>
>>36455110
>tfw wife is dating a guy who doesnt lift
>>
>>36456030
It means you have low testosterone.
>>
>>36460812
ONE
MORE
SCOOP
CMON
>>
>>36459550
You put so much time and energy into telling us lifting is pointless, on a lifting board.

Tell us how she hurt you, anon. Tell us what is upsetting you.
>>
File: Men-at-Work.jpg (359 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Men-at-Work.jpg
359 KB, 1920x1080
My ex gf is with a Syrian refugee dyel.

Thank god i left Germany.

I can't wait to go back one day and fight for god and homeland against these invaders.

Got a bit carried away but in all seriousness she is now getting rooted by a fresh off the boat immigrant and her entire famlyl are disgusted, her father was even in the Hitler youth.

Feels weird man.
>>
>>36455110
nah
>>
>>36462922
that sucks, anyways fuck pussy everyday. Don't settle for one pussy, it will widen up with time. Protect yourself while doing so.
>>
Doesn't really mean anything. It's not like you just date the same person over and over again.

More on topic, most girls I've dated have commented on how much better my physique is than their exes.

Some of them had never been with a fit guy and said stuff like they thought cuddling muscles would be shit but it's actually better than cuddling fat etc. Others have said stuff like they thought they were ok with a dude having a belly but don't think they could go back after my abs.

Feels pretty good boyos. Just know that if you were fit then there's almost certainly times she thinks about you when she's with him, or wishes he was a bit different.
>>
>>36455717
they've actually done studies with this topic. It was found that people tend to rate those within their own rated bracket higher than that persons average rating. I think it was on Discovery Channel's science of sex appeal
>>
>>36462986
I have been meeting and fucking a lot of girls here in the US.

The girls here are crazy man.
>>
My ex is dating a fat guy who works minimum wage at target.
>>
File: 1457854291484.jpg (103 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1457854291484.jpg
103 KB, 800x800
>>36462922
Englishman here,
And I was thinking about learning German and visiting the great nation? Is it worth it? I'm sure it's exaggerated how fucked you guys have gotten with the immigrants, like it has been with us.

But is it worth it brother
>>
File: 0,,18589805_303,00.jpg (62 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,18589805_303,00.jpg
62 KB, 700x394
>>36463053
It is not exaggerated, we have more than 2 million arrive in one year, and 100,000 every month since.

This map shows crimes commited by migrants, 25% of the population are helping the migrants, the government pay for them to sleep in apartments, 25% want to start civil war and kick government out, it is effecting every single citizen.

It is very noticeable.
>>
>>36463151
I am not joking when i say a war will begin by the end of the year.
>>
File: 1436229366621.png (67 KB, 847x521) Image search: [Google]
1436229366621.png
67 KB, 847x521
>>36463151
We should have let you win.
>>
>>36463178
Next time Europe will fight together.
>>
File: 1445088532822.jpg (82 KB, 584x573) Image search: [Google]
1445088532822.jpg
82 KB, 584x573
>>36463313
Best of luck my German friend,
MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN REEEEEEE
>>
>>36455110
>now peace
>>
dear /fit/, femanon here (ok you stopped reading. keep reading.)

5'2, 113 lbs, tan, athletic, HOT, etcetc (you probably don't believe i'm a 9)...i squat 135 for 12 deep, play volleyball and swim

advice for you /fit/ guys....being muscular won't get you any more women then being skinny (dun dun dunnn)

i've fucked 19 guys (i'm 20) and 2 were ripped athletes, the others were skinny boy types and mostly average

honestly, when deciding to fuck them...muscles weren't a consideration. at all.

keep that in mind. they were just suave.
>>
>>36463426
>I'm a girl btw ;)
Fuck off.
>>
File: image.gif (466 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
466 KB, 500x281
>tfw your gymbro helps you set a new PR
>>
>>36463426
I can't have this pasta right now, I've eaten well enough today.
>>
Will getting ripped (going from fat strong to otter mode) not make my ex obscenely upset/jealous when i happen to run into her and my shirt happens to fall off? Has this mega cut been in vain?

Fit pls having exestential crisis now
>>
>>36463562
She probably won't get back with you as soon as she sees how shredded you became. Sorry.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.