[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I frequent the Vitamin Shoppe for my supplemental needs....I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: b-b-b-bubblegut.jpg (9 KB, 314x161) Image search: [Google]
b-b-b-bubblegut.jpg
9 KB, 314x161
I frequent the Vitamin Shoppe for my supplemental needs....I apologize. The GNC is inside the mall and I despise the idea of of having to traverse the gauntlet of mall bullshit in order to eventually put on an act like I am a well informed consumer and then plunk down some hard earned cash on some garbage product. I've spent so much money on whey protein and boner pills at Vitamin Shoppe that they offered me a free magazine the last time I was there. What supplement should I invest in in order to maximize my gainz to free magazine ratio?
>>
>>36455030
Multi vitamin and proton powder is all you really need from there anon. You can get zinc and mg pills at retail stores for much cheaper. The supp store multis are nice cause they have tons of stuff but strangely almost no zinc or mg in comparison to >1000% of everything else. Also, please just take one of the pills. You don't need 8333% of b12 everyday, 2777% is plenty.
>>
>>36455059
I've been stacking and cycling protons for the longest time already. The only difference I notice is in the tightness of my ballsack. That's neither here nor there, tho. I've got a killer fish oil D3 stack I could recommend!
>>
>>36455098
It sounds like you spend way too much money in supps.
>>
>>36455098
International units can be tricky sometimes
>>
>>36455115
Pray tell, madame: Which methods do you employ in order to keep your flaps taut?
>>
OP here. I'm serious about this downward spiral i'm caught up in recently. I need substantial gainz just long enough so that I can take a few decent selfies. I'm working towards a decent dating profile pic
>>
I use ZMA, L-Arginine and omega 3 on the days I can't get it from food. If you have a hard time tanning properly, I can also recommend beta carotene. If you want to cum buckets, take some soy lecithin too.
>>
Why would you even buy from a store? Just get your shit off the internet. None of the multi-vitamins I could find in stores ever had all the shit I wanted in them like proper amounts of Vitamin K for example.
>>
>>36455197
ZMA is some sleep bullshit. l-arginine is for hard ons. Omega 3 is propagandized as heart healthy by the jews. Tanning is for fags.
>>
>>36455207
If you're concerned with Vitamin K intake, then introduce some kale into your diet after you eat a dick.
>>
>>36455197
The Holy Grail stack is a joke. If you want to cum buckets, refrain from jerking off for a substantial period of time and do squats. Increasing blood flow does wonders
>>
File: blueboy.jpg (9 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
blueboy.jpg
9 KB, 192x262
>>36455030
Blue Boy
>>
>>36455435
It's all fun and games until it's necessary to publish an article on how to avoid AIDS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.