[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tdee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-11-01-28.png (116 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-11-01-28.png
116 KB, 768x1280
is this shit true? I mean, can I calculate my daily cal my body spendt with HR monitor?

that was my standard day, I walk everywhere, live on a high floor without elevator and whatnot.

is there any way to calculate daily calorie burn without HT chest strapon?

my resting hr is prolly so low due meditation and low blood pressure.

> educate me pls
my plan atm is 25% deficit with bodyweight workouts and running. i did neither on the day this sceenshot is from. I thought this will be roughly around 1800cal consumed a day, not 2300.
>>
It's not 100%
Bht it can give you a pretty good idea

It will at least show you days that a more/less active than others so you know whether to eat. More or less than your usual diet
>>
>>36453990
BTW your pulse is not your heartrate
Not exactly anyway
>>
>>36454012
can you elaborate more?
when I've read about resting HR i figuredmine will be around 80 since yanno.. my body fat around my gut is over 20%
>>
File: Udklip.png (44 KB, 650x643) Image search: [Google]
Udklip.png
44 KB, 650x643
>>36453924
I have one of my own, yesterday i ran a ½marathon.

I cutting atm, and eating 2600 kcal a day..
And usually my Fitbit says i burn aroung 3800 a day. .
That cant be true, because i dont loose that much weight.

But i still loose weight slow though.

The fitbit is really motivating, but not 100% accurate.
>>
>>36454039
do you have HR monitor on it? I figure it should be more accurate with fitbit.
>>
>>36454063
Yes i do my resting HR is 53 atm..

The screen shot is from my computer app, not my phone, thats why i didnt crop it in..
But it is HR..
>>
File: Udklip1.png (111 KB, 1579x903) Image search: [Google]
Udklip1.png
111 KB, 1579x903
>>36454063
Forgot pic
>>
>>36454069
maybe you lost all the water and now you are retaining most of muscle but losing bf slowly?

i mean I will probably eat at 2000kcal with 40% protean I guess, I just wanted to make sure stats are not out of this world.

i walk alot on my job, i guess he can missread at least 400calories. but as you said, it is an excellent motivational tool.
>>
>>36454104
Yes, you are prolly right,
Though according to my Fitbit im around 1500 kcal short each day.

1500 * 7 = 10500 kcal = 1 kg fat.

And im loosing aroung 500 grams a week..
But sometimes i cheat i the weekends though just thought about that.. It might be fairly accurate.
>>
>>36454104
Yes so motivating..

Yesterday when i was about to run the ½marathon i realised that my Fitbit HR was almost out of power, so i had to go home and charge it for 15 min before i would do the run :D
>>
>>36454136
my shin splits mate. :(
ibstarted year ago with couch 2 5k, and after doing it I continued to run 10km in a hour, it was the best.
then pain arrived.
shin splits companied by some shit in my left foot sole that even doctor cant figure what is it.
my skin on my soles gets hard within a week and i have to fucking scrub it a the time.

yeah i also overeat on calories on weekend, then consider how dumb am I when even Scooby says thats the worst thing you can do.
>>
>>36454169
Shit man, im sorry..

Well good luck anon
>>
>>36454187
cheers mate.

this is why i like fit.
>>
>>36454130

1 kg body fat is lost when you lose around 7700 kcal if I remember right. The body is around 13% lipid, so you gotta take that into consideration.

Google should follow-up on what I said. i don't really know it by heart.
>>
>>36454198
so we can figure that we either eat bit more than we calculate or that fitbit is off by 20%
>>
>>36454035
A pulse is not always generated from a heart beat. At least not through your wrist anyway. My fitbit claims a resting HR of 60 but hospital measuring instruments stated 70

I don't know which to follow yet because that 70 was only recorded 3 time over the span of 10 minutes so it may have just been my resting at that point of time

Or I could be way more unfit than I think. Which wouldn't surprise me because I do no cardio
>>
>>36454288
if you carry fitbit while you sleep and you are not a mouthbreather race i think he takes your average better because no one measures you while you sleep in hospital.

but then again measurements taken from athletes arent while they are sleeping as well..
>>
>>36453924
what brand?
>>
>>36454311
I feel the same. HR seems to be pretty accurate even though the technology is relatively new

What's mouth breathing got to with it? Apparently I snore like a mofo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.